• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Fuuuuck. Dark Souls doesn't even start for me.

cry.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
Somebody made a browser extension/Greasemonkey script that also hides posts from users who've quoted someone you've blocked. I can't remember the name of it but a bit of Googling should bear some fruit.
yea i installed that but just saying, it's a weird lack of functionality on the base forums

that's pretty cool that they made a female heister but the mask is pretty hideous

i might try playing payday again once she's out

i don't get what this is?

it's just vergil for new dmc?

i saw the 4 and got excited for a moment

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

its a re-release of DMC4 (and DmC too, even tho everyone is ignoring it pretending Capcom is only re-releasing DMC4 in silly hopes that THE REAL DMC IS BACK AND DMC5 WILL BE MADE) on current gen consoles, like every game aparently is being re-released >_>

Anteater

basically a "remastered" for dmc4 but they haven't released any info on what they have improved other than a teaser that vergil will be returning.

it could mean a new scenario with vergil and it might lead to a new dmc game :D

THE TIME HAS COME

Jawmuncher

basically a "remastered" for dmc4 but they haven't released any info on what they have improved other than a teaser that vergil will be returning.

it could mean a new scenario with vergil and it might lead to a new Dino crisis game

THE TIME HAS COME

That would be the best thing.
Dino's may cry. Regina is neros mom.

Salsa

been away, got home now, I have 10k gems still, sack of gems for $1 huh

wonder if I should just sell em, what are you guys doing

Dr Dogg

Finally finished Dragon Age. Clocked in around 45 hours after I gave up and plowed through the last 3 story missions. Slightly anticlimactic ending to an otherwise stellar game. Still my GOTY by far.

Blimmey I'm at about 50 hours and I'm still pissing anout in Cresswood. I just feel compelled to check off every list and fulfill every quest :(

Still I'm playing russian romance roulette between Casandra, Viviene, Iron Bull and Dorian. Though Casandra does my nut in and my missus wants to see me get on with Dorian because "he well spoken and we'd make a nice couple".

derExperte

been away, got home now, I have 10k gems still, sack of gems for $1 huh

wonder if I should just sell em, what are you guys doing

I sold some between .60 and .80 (in €), looks like it doesn't want to go much higher but gems could get scarce over the next two, three days.

Corpekata

Banned
If that's what's used to "purchase" from other regions how do they turn it to money/profit? Do they just resell it at a premium in their market or trade with higher value?

Generally since they have cheaper game, they for instance, buy a 1.80 game for you in exchange for a key that they can make 2 bucks off of (this is just example and probably not the correct price difference). You get a cheaper game, they get a small profit.

Salsa

I sold 12 sacks of gems and have about $11.50 to show for it. The other 2 sacks I have on a game, hoping I win. I started this adventure with $5 cash, so I've doubled my money and then some.

alright, sold 5 and kept 5

and yeah started with $5 and im now at $12.50. worked out in the end

don't have a clue :D

he has fucking returned

M4IM949.png

Sorta excited for Vergil. More excited that they add some new levels to the game potentially so I can have more shit to wreck as Nero.

yea i installed that but just saying, it's a weird lack of functionality on the base forums

that's pretty cool that they made a female heister but the mask is pretty hideous

i might try playing payday again once she's out

First, if you're going to jump back into payday 2 for Clover, it's $5 for her character.
Second, if you have interest in the Diamond Heist that they're pairing with her, it's $7. So you get to drop $12 if you want to play as her in this new diamond heist.

I love PAYDAY 2, and I'd love to get the rest of my achievements, but I will not be spending $12 on this.

--

It's a teaser for DMC4 SE for X1 and PS4 (and PC, I assume?).
And it's showing that they're adding Vergil into it, in some way shape or form. Which may mean a lot of things. The best being new content in terms of story and levels and Vergil as a playable character.

Day, Fucking. One.

Top Bottom