• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Jawmuncher

10387461_833694620014112_6101408524985649154_n.png

Finale will be Geralt vs Gordon.

Maybe if Gordon wins we'll get HL3!

Arthea

There are 13K sacks on sale, and .... 100K requests to buy, it's safe to assume that prices will rise like crazy, I'll wait for tomorrow to make my decision, probably will end up selling gems, it's not longer makes any sense to make booster packs too.

MUnited83

For you.
Pro Cycling Manager 2014 going for 3800 gems.
9.99€ lowest price recorded. Also region locked so russian price can't be accounted for.

The prices on many things are actually getting pretty good, imo. I've seen stuff that went for 20 000 gems on the first waves that is now going for 10 000. I wonder how much will the prices drop. I have one final thing I want but not sure if i should snag it now or not.

Anustart

Got to Bed of Chaos in dark souls and just gave up. Shit is too dumb. After running 5 minutes to the boss for the 10th time, I almost made it to the second glowing thing! But there's roots covering a hole in front of it that you can't see. Fuck you from.

MUnited83

For you.
Trading Paradox Platinum Pack ( Cities in Motion 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Warlock 2: The Exiled) for 7 sacks of gems.

Hanzou

Why did I sell all my gems at 0.49...

Yep I sold mine when they seemed like they were on a downward tumble at 63 cents. Earlier that day I was thinking how the price would rise once the auctions started. For some reason I forgot my own info, panicked and sold. I'm an idiot.

derExperte

Gems at almost 1€. Hot damn.

1€ now. It'll take a while to get higher just like at 0,93€ since there are over 1000 available but I see little reason for a pullback, the Holiday Profile alone keeps the market alive imo, even now it's at over 500€.

1€ now. It'll take a while to get higher just like at 0,93€ since there are over 1000 available but I see little reason for a pullback, the Holiday Profile alone keeps the market alive imo, even now it's at over 500€.

Yeah I'm watching it too. Amount of sell orders seems kind of stable since people are probably cashing out at the magic 1€ but there's still 2 days of auctions left, sooo

denx

Fucking hell, 1000 gems sacks are dropping like a rock.

What do you think, should I wait to turn my gems into a sack and sell it, or should I just turn them into boosters?

derExperte

Oh man, if I still had my 50.000.000.... 50.000€, would've bought SteamGAF some nice gifts
a few $1 Humble Bundles

Fucking hell, 1000 gems sacks are dropping like a rock.

What do you think, should I wait to turn my gems into a sack and sell it, or should I just turn them into boosters?

What are you talking about? Some idiot just sold one sack for 71 cents but that's it, nothing's dropping. Yet.

Rudakus

Buy CS GO cards ($0.07*5) and Craft badge.
You get 200 Gems items + a holiday sale card.
So 1000 Gems = $0.7?

But you'd be spending $.35 per 200 gems + a holiday card(which I guess you sell for $.20- $.25?) if you sell the holiday card it actually comes out a bit better than $.70 otherwise I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers.

MUnited83

For you.
I almost took that from you, but then again I wasn't going to get it for myself and wasn't sure if there was a market to resell it.
Congrats!

Aahah, thanks for not bidding on it :p Paid 10600 gems for it, which is a pretty darn good price since the lowest price recorded was 33 euros and it's region locked :).

denx

Oh man, if I still had my 50.000.000.... 50.000€, would've bought SteamGAF some nice gifts
a few $1 Humble Bundles

What are you talking about? Some idiot just sold one sack for 71 cents but that's it, nothing's dropping. Yet.

Nvm, for some reason the market was showing sacks selling for little less than a dollar. Already sold mine for 1.24, feels good.

zkylon

zkylewd
the fps thing about durantemod doesn't work how?

i got stuck in a bonfire but that was about it

also i followed bamco's instructions but "Sign in using the same live profile used in step-2 to import your Save Data and Achievements from the Games for Windows Live version to the Steam version for the same profile (gamertag) " never happened.

i mean i got the achievements but i dunno if it's cloud saving and all that crap

Top Bottom