• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

madjoki

From what I have played SR4 is the biggest expansion pack labeled as. Sequel ever. Not a bad thing though. Just interesting, hopefully once the powers kick in it'll get more interesting.

Well originally it was supposed to be DLC for SR3.
At least Gat out of Hell isn't full priced release.

Chariot

jkU8DPfv7OGjG.png

Welp. Had better, had worse. At least I got Divinity.

fallout

How dare they force you to actually read posts instead of just glancing over? :p
Heh. Well, I'm mostly complaining about posts that can be ambiguous by themselves. I'll read a post in full if something catches my eye, but if it's based on the overall context of the thread, which could be mixed with other discussion, that's when I have to start reading other posts to figure out what they're actually talking about.

Anyway, it's just a minor gripe. I don't really care that much.

Tizoc

Sale's over?
Know what that means?
JCVD%20Band.gif

STEAM SALE AFTER PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
In 2-3 hours, let me ditch work and grab dinner first, you hippies!

Chariot

Not in the main thread.
Damage lists go in a separate thread, where they don't raise my blood pressure (and that of others) =p
Oh, sorry :,(

Wait what? Killer is Dead for nothing with another game for 0.99? Did I miss something? T_T
It was for 0,00 for like a minute on galastore, but you couldn't check out with a 0,00 cart, so you needed to get something, anything else in it.

From what I have played SR4 is the biggest expansion pack labeled as. Sequel ever. Not a bad thing though. Just interesting, hopefully once the powers kick in it'll get more interesting.
I beat the whole thing from beginning to end during a free weekend. I enjoyed it but yea, really didn't need that original price tag.

Turfster

new games for humblebundle in 40 minutes, right?

Yes.

"Cargo 3 is a climatic game set in science-fiction horror world. This is a futuristic action game, which links the best features of the genre: unusual dynamics and thrilling high intensity of the gameplay."
I... uh...

Kiru

Oh yay I won BOI: Rebirth! :D

So I shouldn't bother anymore with the previous version ? I never reached mom there, maybe I should have deactivated the DLC. People said that Wrath of the Lamb just made it super hard. :/

Tizoc

NOW WE SEPARATE THE WEAK FROM THE CHAFFE!
NOW WE PREPARE FOR THE WINTER SEAL!
BE PREPARED AND MAY GABEN'S BEARD IGNITE JOY AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR SOUL!
Cuz you need something to get over missing that price mistake or flash deal
tumblr_mbwr97AsJE1r8l821o1_400.gif

Sonic Generations pls

hOW MUCh is the BTA atm? If it goes for under $5, I'll grab it if Generations is one of the games.

Divius

Oh yay I won Saints Row IV :D Modbot doing weird things made me worry something went wrong, but nope all is well.

Widdly you the best! I loved the third one so this should not disappoint. Will dive into it if I manage to tear myself away from BoI:R

edit: congrats to Kiru as well, BoI:R is amazeballs

Bigby

Huh, SW: EaW is on my wishlist, and it actually looks and sounds good. Is that a good price, or does it go lower often? Can I expect it to go lower during the Winter Sale?

Not really, I think this is the cheapest it's ever been.

Huh, SW: EaW is on my wishlist, and it actually looks and sounds good. Is that a good price, or does it go lower often? Can I expect it to go lower during the Winter Sale?

As of May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, will no longer be available for this title. We regret any disappointment as a result of the shutdown of the services supporting these online features.

Top Bottom