• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Dr Dogg

I wouldn't mind Cars and Cars: The Mater-National on Steam though they are probably in some licensing and source code purgatory between THQ and various other dead developers :(

iosefe

Ok, who wants Tron 2.0?
This will be the last of the money I put in for fall sale. Finallu got the item I really want, so it a time to share the enjoyment

Bigby

I've got the same with some of my ME2 DLC. It shows up on BioWare Social but not in the Origin client. I really should get on to support about that.

I thought they would do it with their new fancy Bioware Forum. Nope, they won't fix it. Support is the way to go, they want to see us smile after all.

derExperte

Lumino City

Sequel to the award-winning game Lume

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205020/

Ok, who wants Tron 2.0?

Me. But I'll buy the Mega Pack anyway sooner or later.

Jawmuncher

Thanks to Tizoc for the GOG games. Have wanted to play Crimson clover and endless planet.

------

tron evolution Needs to be 75% off.

Lomax

Yeah various disney games are on sale, dare I get them now in case they don't go on sale during the Winter Seal?

I'd say it's much more likely they won't be on sale at all than it is that they'll get better discounts. But with Disney it's really hard to say.

Hey, now comes a dumb question:

I want to get my new PC on wifi because there's no way that I could realistically get it connected to my router otherwise. What should I buy? It sounds dumb but I have never connected a desktop PC via wifi

I had the same situation as you and I picked up This guy (upon recommendation from here). So far, so good. It's not as good as wired, but I've been able to do some In-home streaming to my laptop and speeds have been more and adequate.

To be honest, other than the icon in the status bar....I can't tell I'm wireless.

i paid $18 for W3 when there was an initial scare in regards to them region locking it. It's just sitting there, taunting me, reminding me to go back and do the other campaign in W2.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why? Witcher was removed from the Steam store?

It was never available. That's just the app CDPR uploaded before deciding to release the Enhanced Edition alone. The Witcher in its original form isn't even available on GOG.

It was replaced by Enhanced Edition.

The app has no packages, so it's never been available at any point whatsoever. It's bizarre that a store page went up ~10 months ago considering how ancient the app is (for comparison, the app id of the Enhanced Edition is 20900 -- more than double).

Phawx

header.jpg

My The Deer God Let's Play - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QnOGc7dR8

This game is quite pretty. All of the environments use clean colored voxels and all characters in the game are 2D sprites, with that pixel art style that (at least the first I saw of it(Also, which I am a fan)) debuted with Sword and Sworcery.

Gameplay wise, It's metroidvania-ish with quasi-perma-death. You can give yourself another life by mating with other deer, but if you die without mating, it's GG.

Storywise, it's ... well. Curious. I am genuinely intrigued, but the game seemingly seems to be pseudo-randomly generated. Going right appears to be the correct course of action, but eventually you find yourself back to square one, only when you go right again, the terrain is different.

At this point I can't honestly tell if the game isn't finished because of Early Access or if I'm missing something.

Either way, I recommend it.

The wired 360 controller I use on my PC now decided to randomly turn off when I'm playing. It only starts working again after rebooting the PC. Any help would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom