• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Afro

Does anyone's PC refuse to sleep with the Steam client open? Mine will stay awake for hours if steam is open. Any way to prevent this?

I have entered my first giveaway. The other one didn't count because no juniors were allowed ( ; - ; ) and another didn't count because I was required to give away a game (then I gave away Wasteland 2).

I AM BREAD IS MY DESTINY, FRIENDS.

SaMzcbd.gif

Anustart

I have entered my first giveaway. The other one didn't count because no juniors were allowed ( ; - ; ) and another didn't count because I was required to give away a game (then I gave away Wasteland 2).

SaMzcbd.gif

Dunno if you noticed or not, but I'm winning that one. Might as well walk away junior.
if you win I'll suck you off

S1n1st3r

Banned

SaMzcbd.gif

I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Modbot is a cold emotionless gifting machine, it does not believe in destiny.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Making headway on the new Standalone app, which is being written in C#.

Profile background? Check.
Pideons!
Supporter badge? Check.
Profile links? Check.

Ozium

I remember posting about I AM BREAD and got mocked, ridiculed and laughed at...

and now everyone and their mum seems to want it..

quelle surprise

Asgaro

Started out Papers, Please! with being rather emphatic, but eventually started to get more cold and just did my damn job!! "You have discrepancies? Ok, let's see what we have. Fingerprints and other stuff don't help and you have further discrepancies? Detain!" Hell, my mother in law is sick, yet I opted for the upgrade. lmao

After around 6 hours of playing, you really get the hang of it so you can work quite fast! It feels good when you reach that level of "finesse". Shifting through papers left and right.

That is... If you ever reach that amount of playtime. Most people stop way sooner...

I've played it 10.1 hours so far and plan on returning to it eventually. It's a game you can keep installed forever and play occasionally, similar to for example FTL (Faster Than Light).

Turfster

Nope. Looks like crap, gimmicky fluff.
Same "ha ha look this is amazing" bullshit surgeon simulator had, even though it was a shit game.

Son fuck the sloth demon boss fight in dragon age origins. The dude has like 5 forms and I'm spanking all of them. Then suddenly on his final form he does 1 move that 1HKOs practically my whole team except for alister and I'm assuming its cause he has massive armor and some flame resistance accessories

that's why you skip the Fade.

Lomax

Account details.

But I heard the early copies were EU-based or something. Could be wrong!

Yeah the very early copies aren't at risk at all, which is no doubt what you have. There's always the possibility that they will lock both the old and new RU subs, but it seems unlikely. It seems almost certain that they will lock the newest RU sub though.

AHA-Lambda

Phew! Just checked, I have the Witcher 3 RU OLD sub :)

Anyway, is there any news on a UK retail release for the PC version of Resi Revelations 2? I'm assuming this game is Steamworks, I ask cos the retail version of the game has extra content.

I remember posting about Frecklestein and got mocked, ridiculed and laughed at...

quelle surprise

zDqXa.gif

It does look pretty fun though, I wasn't even a member when you probably talked about it, so I never doubted you, brother. Maybe you should make a thread telling people how it's better than mainline Ninja Gaiden games.

quelle surprise

That's because you just post for provocation purposes and your existence shouldn't be acknowledged
apparently

<3

Ozium

Neogaf loaves to spread ryes.

These people can't be crusted.

so sick of the half-baked enthusiasm around here, if I had the dough I'd buy it.

It does look pretty fun though, I wasn't even a member when you probably talked about it, so I never doubted you, brother. Maybe you should make a thread telling people how it's better than mainline Ninja Gaiden games.

NeoGAF: Where the opinion that 30fps is better than 60fps is valid, but you better not enjoy a misaligned game.

Khronico

anyone wants to help me pick what to play next?

not sure what i want to play, i'm thinking nothing too long but i also feel like playing king's bounty so i'm undecided. also bear in mind that some games i have like zero hours (like system shock 2) i've already played, so like i've probably had my go at most of the essentials in my list :p

ty!

Have you finished Blood Money?

If not, you should probably play Blood Money.

If yes, Penumbra Overture.

I don't think we can be friends anymore if you haven't even touched Stalker

Ozium

there's a new TF2 update that adds the tomb raider item contest winners as well as FINALLY adding in the Brimstone hat for those of us that preordered Binding of Isaac Rebrith

edit: just loaded up tf2 and got the brimstone horns and 3 other store promotion items (a hat for the sniper and, a jacket for the spy and a jacket for the medic)

no idea where the other ones are from

edit 2: according to tf2 wiki " or purchased either Empire: Total War or Napoleon: Total War on Steam before October 1, 2012."

I just got that from the humble bundle tho... so lol

Anustart

there's a new TF2 update that adds the tomb raider item contest winners as well as FINALLY adding in the Brimstone hat for those of us that preordered Binding of Isaac Rebrith

edit: just loaded up tf2 and got the brimstone horns and 3 other store promotion items (a hat for the sniper and, a jacket for the spy and a jacket for the medic)

no idea where the other ones are from

Do I have to boot TF2 to get isaac hat? Also accepted invite, welcome friend!

Edit: TF2 won't boot for some reason, oh well.

Tenrius

anyone wants to help me pick what to play next?

not sure what i want to play, i'm thinking nothing too long but i also feel like playing king's bounty so i'm undecided. also bear in mind that some games i have like zero hours (like system shock 2) i've already played, so like i've probably had my go at most of the essentials in my list :p

ty!

I've been in the same place today and I decided to play The Wolf Among Us which turned out to be pretty good. But you might have already played it lol, I can't access your game list due to maintenance.

Deitus

You guys are on a roll with these bread puns. Although, I know it's naan of my business, but at yeast try not to reuse the same jokes.

Top Bottom