• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Yo is there any way to check your Witcher 3 copy if it's in your inventory, not actually validated yet?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
tumblr_n08pil5HdH1rd1qi0o1_500.gif

I know we come off as doughy but it takes time to bake.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I am Bread -- MB-7AACA6F5107B6F89 - Taken by derExperte. 49 entrants total.

t1417663092z1.png

Turfster

Uh... Is there something special you need to do to be able to buy the top level of the lancer weapons? I've got everything else, but they're still greyed out... and I've pretty much reached the end of the game.
I mean, it's not like I really need them, but still... gotta buy them all.
Are they new game+ or some other stupid thing like that?

Ozium

Uh... Is there something special you need to do to be able to buy the top level of the lancer weapons? I've got everything else, but they're still greyed out... and I've pretty much reached the end of the game.
Are they new game+ or some other stupid thing like that?

grinding skirmishes

edit: steam down, dinosaurs ate it

Asgaro

Nice to see Frostbite still has funny glitches.

On the other hand: gold guns?? Really?!
This is exactly the kind of kids stuff we don't need in Battlefield.
Call of Duty has it but even in that casual game, it looks out of place.

I mean, just look at it.

Ozium

I mean, just look at it.

Are you implying that Battlefield isn't casual?

derExperte

1 new item. But I can't see what it is. Impossible to sleep before I know.

I mean, just look at it.

What game is that? Doesn't look like the Battlefield I know.

zkylon

zkylewd

mrgone

Are all these bread puns the reason why I'm exclusively getting yeast infection cure ads on Gaf now? Or is it something much darker that I should be aware of?

zkylon

zkylewd

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

GaussTek

This has been mentioned a dozen times over the months.
It's just website shit that it doesn't come from a CDN server, but from the main one.

We have. Multiple times. This Origin has nothing to do with the other Origin.

Ah yeah, looks like it has been there for a while. Got confused because the Mod locked the first thread but didn't give a reason on why, had to read all posts to find out that :/

zkylon

zkylewd
It's just a misconfigured setting on the CDN. There's been so much speculation about "OMG Origin is buying Steam!!!!!11!!!1" that I've seriously considered fixing this bug with Enhanced Steam.

damn you should have some fun with this for april 1st

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Top Bottom