• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

zkylon

zkylewd
And that's Valkyria done.
RNGesus really hates me.

so let's do rankings, not counting the main characters (so no alicia, rosie, largo, etc.)

favorite scouts: aika, freesia and ted
favorite shocktroopers: edy, alex and vyse
favorite lancers: audrey and hector
favorite engies: dallas and claudia
favorite snipers: marina and the two twin kids

here's the list

Karl2177

My Steam logged out on my mobile and now it won't log back in. Tried deleting and redownloading and it won't let me sign in. Has anyone else here had this issue?

didamangi

Just scrolling my grid view to find a new game to play install and...

iwhAroVgYy2lo.jpg

Stick out like a sore thumb that one. I don't think I bought it either, don't know where I got it from. Free keys maybe.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Just scrolling my grid view to find a new game to play install and...

Stick out like a sore thumb that one. I don't think I bought it either, don't know where I got it from. Free keys maybe.

oh come on ... Singularity isn't THAT bad ;)

Turfster

so let's do rankings, not counting the main characters (so no alicia, rosie, largo, etc.)

Uh... I ran with a pretty lean crew.
I mostly only used main characters, Marina as my only sniper ever, Ramona as extra scout where needed, Vyse as extra shocktrooper, Hector and Nils as extra lancers and Dallas as engineer.

I tried to do most maps with the least amount of people in the least amount of turns, going for those A ranks. I missed a couple though, mainly when I got tired of the random number generator's bullshit and the constant reloads =p

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Rapture isn't coming to PC? Dagnabbit.

The PC version was ditched as soon as Sony Santa Monica became involved. The Chinese Room said they were going to come back to PC eventually as they didn't want to leave players in the dust, but shortly after that statement the IP was given to Sony. Unless they're feeling extra generous, that game's never gonna see the light of day on PC.

I'd love to be wrong though, I'm a fan of the studio and have zero plans to buy a PS4.

zkylon

zkylewd
Uh... I ran with a pretty lean crew.
I mostly only used main characters, Marina as my only sniper ever, Ramona as extra scout where needed, Vyse as extra shocktrooper, Hector and Nils as extra lancers and Dallas as engineer.

I tried to do most maps with the least amount of people in the least amount of turns, going for those A ranks. I missed a couple though, mainly when I got tired of the random number generator's bullshit and the constant reloads =p

boo

well at least we both share the love for dallas

Turfster

Oh good, the only ace weapon I was missing was the one in episode 2, which was piss easy to get in new game+, or as I like to call it
"the adventures of the Alicianator"
It's kinda annoying that you can't see which maps have tank parts you're missing, though.

Ozium

someone paid 11 dollars for a primal carnage extinction card (no, not mine)

he couldn't wait a few hours? lol...

(btw the card that went for 11 dollars is now at like 1.15, with 20 orders to buy for 20c or lower)

learn2steam ppl

The PC version was ditched as soon as Sony Santa Monica became involved. The Chinese Room said they were going to come back to PC eventually as they didn't want to leave players in the dust, but shortly after that statement the IP was given to Sony. Unless they're feeling extra generous, that game's never gonna see the light of day on PC.

I'd love to be wrong though, I'm a fan of the studio and have zero plans to buy a PS4.
#4theplayers!

By the way, don't know if anyone else has given impressions on the game but wow is the first episode of GoT boring. I think the first episode of second season of TWD was better than this. I'm a GoT fan to boot too.

zkylon

zkylewd
The only problem I have with these games is the luck based component is much more prevalent than the skill involved.

well it's not meant to be fucking hearthstone

it's just a minigame!

anyways i had to turn that stream off cos the garden music just gives me too much of a nostalgia rush and i may do something i regret

Milamber

well it's not meant to be fucking hearthstone

it's just a minigame!

anyways i had to turn that stream off cos the garden music just gives me too much of a nostalgia rush and i may do something i regret

dguU5w6.gif

Anyways, I wish it was as deep as HearthStone.

Top Bottom