• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

dguU5w6.gif

Anyways, I wish it was as deep as HearthStone.
lol

Just one question (maybe two :p) : why do some games get removd from Steam? And why you can still get them if you have theor steam code and you can still play them and see their gaming hub? All this seems weird to me.

Speevy

Banned
Let's make a list of Steam games with the best color palette.

-Sonic Generations
-The Last Tinker
-Transistor
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Rayman Origins/Legends

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

-Sonic Generations
-The Last Tinker
-Transistor
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Rayman Origins/Legends

the naruto games

ultimate-ninja-storm-2-lars-o.gif

hanougiapuy3.gif

tumblr_mj5ttltf8r1qgpubfo1_500.gif

narutoougi9uoub.gif

yuraya

Just one question (maybe two :p) : why do some games get removd from Steam? And why you can still get them if you have theor steam code and you can still play them and see their gaming hub? All this seems weird to me.

Devs/Publishers lose rights to certain games so they aren't able to sell them anymore. Or devs go bankrupt and/or aren't able to support the game anymore so they shut it down. Most of the time its just licensing issues or some other stupid corporate stuff.

Valve won't ever delete the game on their end tho. That would be very anticonsumer...So serial keys still work years after publishers stop supporting the game.

Valve won't ever delete the game on their end tho. That would be very anticonsumer...So serial keys still work years after publishers stop supporting the game.
Didn't they just recently delete a game because the dev flipped out and threatened Gaben? Granted, that isn't really what you meant.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't believe you.

Actually I do... but are you insinuating that there's something bad/wrong about buying games for +1s?
i think there's something very wrong with it but you know we all have our flaws. i don't like post its and i wash my hands like 48 times a day, some other people spend money on raising a number on steam

we're all dumbos in the end

What happened to your avatar? and why is not wearing a santa hat? :p

what do you mean what happened :/

-Sonic Generations
-The Last Tinker
-Transistor
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Rayman Origins/Legends

color palette? that's a weird way to categorize games

anywho, the one i can think of right now the void

Sajjaja

Well, fuck... :( I was hoping it would be good. Does just the PC version suck, or are the console versions bad too?

I don't know. Guy I know tested the gold version and didn't enjoy it.

Anyone know what Dark Souls is coming to Steam now.....Didn't they say first week of December?

Sajjaja

i think it was gonna be november lol

oh from...

Well they said they needed more time so pushed it to December.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/0/619568794059742135/
- UPDATE 11/25/14 -
We are working hard to finalize the process to move your Dark Souls: Prepare to Die saves and achievements to Steam. We need to conduct additional testing and we are now targeting December to begin this process. We'll have more information in the coming weeks. Thank you very much for your patience!

zkylon

zkylewd
the witcher 1 and 2 are both games that are visually stunning because of their art direction and they're both really good at doing colorful and drab

why does zkylon have rosalina as an avatar? didn't know zky was a mario fan

pls, anyone that isn't a mario fan is pretty much dead

but no it's not rosalina

Well they said they needed more time so pushed it to December.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/0/619568794059742135/
ah, that kinda sucks

i really want to see what the community is like when there's no gfwl around to fuck it up

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ah, that kinda sucks

i really want to see what the community is like when there's no gfwl around to fuck it up

its going to be like dark souls 2, aka awful as usual?

(I mean specifically dark souls 2, not steamworks in general)

Tellaerin

Nice to see Frostbite still has funny glitches.

On the other hand: gold guns?? Really?!
This is exactly the kind of kids stuff we don't need in Battlefield.
Call of Duty has it but even in that casual game, it looks out of place.

I mean, just look at it.

It doesn't even look like gold. It looks like a gun carved from butter. Or yellow Lego. >_<

Top Bottom