• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Bought it for 14$ now. 11,50€ or something like that.

Let the waifus come

4080.gif

didamangi

That's what $15ish? Sounds good but I wish I could find TF2 Keys for $2 a piece again T.T

It's actually around $12.5-$13 if you bought your TF2 keys via paypal ;)

FFXIII December Patch Date Announcement

Hello Everyone,

As mentioned recently, the FINAL FANTASY XIII team have been working hard to improve your experience on Steam and we're happy to announce that custom resolutions (720p, 1080p...) and graphic options will be added to the game from December 11th 2014!

Hope they also fix the frame rate pacing issue, have been holding off playing it because i want to play it in glorious 60 fps.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wonder if I should sell my keys now, that they're back at "before the sale" prices, or if I should keep them for Winter Sale usage.

It's usually not worth it to use them for sales, but then again.....

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ehhh I cant deal with the trade sites anymore. Can someone get me the game and I pay them the 14 bucks via paypal?

EDIT: It seems someone might have a deal in the Buy/Sell Thread. Lemme check.

EDIT: No

:(

Tizoc

Its actually almost the exact price as the base russian price. Keys can easily be bought for 1.9$. Go to sourceop and be happy!

Hope this sourceop accepts first timers =X
EDIT: and check your PM please.

aLSO someone should make a thread about Dying Light specs :V

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hah that Carmageddon TDR 2000 steam page is funny.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/331650/

Also looks like you'll get it for free if you have bought the new early access game.

Awesome, I was hoping TDR would be re-released. Backing Reincarnation has certainly paid dividends (free Carma Max Pack + Carma 2 + TDR).

Edit:
Yes, it's the game literally... SOME of you asked for! And so, in the spirit of "well, alright then, if you insist..." we present the third game in the Carmageddon series, in the knowledge that some of you Carma fans out there would like to have a complete Carmageddon collection in your Steam library. Nothing wrong with that.

vB9B5.gif

AHA-Lambda

Yeah gog has been killing it for me with their sales compared to Steam.
Just got Dreamfall and Dreamfall Chapters SE for 50% and 40% off and almost £3 credit, compared to 20% and 10% each with higher base prices on Steam >_>

Turfster

Female VA was awful. Almost put me to sleep every time the Female Shepard would say more than three words in a row.

Get out.

Oh christ on a bike when did GOG start their Winter sale?

Still 173k of the 250k free Age of Wonders left.

Bundlestars Conspiracy bundle
Price: 5.49€
  • Broken Sword
  • Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror
  • Broken Sword 3 The Sleeping Dragon
  • Runaway
  • Runaway The Dream of the Turtle
  • Runaway A Twist of Fate
  • Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
  • Whispered World: Special Edition

DLGamer deals:
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris 4 pack 30% off with DLG-MOZCHRAF, comes out to about 10$ a person. Voucher also works on the single.
  • Lords of the Fallen Limited Edition 36% off with DLG-VACPIHAC

WinGameStore Dungeon of the Endless Crystal Pack 33% off + 5% off with pcgames5off

Grief.exe

I posted this a few months ago:

You can see my minamalist Let's Play (20~ Mins) of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4GNrhNkiI

Naturally the game isn't finished yet, but some of my early impressions:

Good pacing
Excellent atmosphere (and tension initially)
Lock-on targetting is spot-on (I realize that this is a point of contention, I am a huge fan of z-targeting and it's put to excellent use in Malebolgia)
Combat system is straight-forward and effective, variety stemming from enemies.

It's not finished but all the pieces that are there show a lot of promise. Flavor reminded me of the original Alone in the Dark with better controls, natch.

Thanks for the impressions Phawx.

Dascu

Dascu's game Malebolgia went live today.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/318860/

I assume its someone from in here who already posted the review?

I posted this a few months ago:

You can see my minamalist Let's Play (20~ Mins) of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4GNrhNkiI

Naturally the game isn't finished yet, but some of my early impressions:

Good pacing
Excellent atmosphere (and tension initially)
Lock-on targetting is spot-on (I realize that this is a point of contention, I am a huge fan of z-targeting and it's put to excellent use in Malebolgia)
Combat system is straight-forward and effective, variety stemming from enemies.

It's not finished but all the pieces that are there show a lot of promise. Flavor reminded me of the original Alone in the Dark with better controls, natch.

Fellow steam-gaffer and reviewer phawx has the game I see. But no playtime yet.

He posts reviews/impressions here regularly though. So it's just a matter of time :)

Dascu is a gaffer? Game looks super neat! Reminds me of Demons Souls.

EDIT: Phawx already here, hah.

Thanks for the shout-outs.

If I'd want to use an attention-grabbing description, then it would be Dark Souls x Wind Waker.

Thanks for the shout-outs.

If I'd want to use an attention-grabbing description, then it would be Dark Souls x Wind Waker.

How long would you say your game is planned to be? Would love to try it out, but I am never sure about Early Access titles and would buy it if its finished.

Artstyle looks great though.

Dascu

How long would you say your game is planned to be? Would love to try it out, but I am never sure about Early Access titles and would buy it if its finished.

Artstyle looks great though.

The Early Access build is about 2 to 3 hours long for a novice. Depends on how often you die/how long you take exploring (Heck, I've had one tester take like 10 hours with it). Full release would be about twice that.

The Early Access build is about 2 to 3 hours long for a novice. Depends on how often you die/how long you take exploring (Heck, I've had one tester take like 10 hours with it). Full release would be about twice that.

Sounds great. Cant wait till its finished then :)
So you can explore and find some hidden things?

Isomac

Awesome, I was hoping TDR would be re-released. Backing Reincarnation has certainly paid dividends (free Carma Max Pack + Carma 2 + TDR).

Yeah, it's pretty nice pack! I don't think I ever played this game, so I am quite excited to check it out. Screenshots at least looks like Carmageddon game to me. I am sure I'll have fun times with this.

• Broken Sword
  • Runaway

That's an amazing bundle for graphic adventure lovers, too bad I have most of them if not all.

ExoSoul

Banned

That guy is probably like me:
- Check every nook and crannie
- I've already been there but better make sure before I move on
- One last camera pan around the area
- OK, next room

Mokoi

Banned
Oh hai mokoi! Haven't seen you in a while.
People who constantly change their avis make me overlook them -_-
It's k bb I understand. I really don't post here, and yeah people changing avatars throws me off too.

Performance wise it's faster than the browser plugin. Since it's literally injecting the script into the response headers, it functions as if Enhanced Steam was put there by Valve themselves.
I appreciate the work you do.

---
I'm glad the year is almost up because I reached the 200 item limit on the market, and don't want to provide my infos. Why? well I just don't want to.

Vazra

$12. He doesn't charge any interest. So if the price IS exactly $12. Someone should get 4 other people together. And do a group buy.

A $60 Steam Wallet should be enough for 5 copies.

If my Paypal worked with Steam I would jump on it but never managed to get my PP account to work on steam -_-

Vecks

• Broken Sword
  • Runaway

Hmm. Kind of want, but already have half of it.

Pupo

Welp

Dying Light System Requirements

MINIMUM:

OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7870
Sound: DirectX® 10

RECOMMENDED:

OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM DDR3
Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290
Sound: DirectX® 10

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/

HOLY SHIT!

Shadownet

Banned
If my Paypal worked with Steam I would jump on it but never managed to get my PP account to work on steam -_-
If you wanna be the leader. You could get 4 other people who are interested.

Then someone can buy a 3 $20 steam wallet codes from paypal-gifts.com and just give me the codes. I'll get the games.

OR if you want, just PayPal me $60 and i'll get the steam wallet code myself.

This guy is pretty nice. I used him during autumn sale.

Tizoc

$12. He doesn't charge any interest. So if the price IS exactly $12. Someone should get 4 other people together. And do a group buy.

A $60 Steam Wallet should be enough for 5 copies.

They'd still offer a single copy though right? Could you PM me their ID please?

Vazra

If you wanna be the leader. You could get 4 other people who are interested.

Then someone can buy a 3 $20 steam wallet codes from paypal-gifts.com and just give me the codes. I'll get the games.

OR if you want, just PayPal me $60 and i'll get the steam wallet code myself.

This guy is pretty nice. I used him during autumn sale.

I dont wanna be a leader. Im extremely lazy for everything lately so looking for something direct without much effort for me to do. Im getting old. 😭

Top Bottom