• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Turfster

IndieRoyale Mixer 12 Bundle
Price: 2.04€
  • SPATE
  • Retro/Grade
  • Cubetractor
  • Ethan Meteor Hunter
  • Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Oniken
  • Abalone
  • Murder Miners

Shadownet

Banned
They'd still offer a single copy though right? Could you PM me their ID please?
Well yes, but I don't think they sell a $12 steam wallet code. The lowest is $20. I guess you could always use the $8 for something else you want?

I just asked him, he doesn't like adding strangers. He only helped me cause I'm good friends with a buddy of his. So I guess if you still need his help. Pm me on steam. We'll talk about it. You could just buy it through me and I'll send it to you.

Edit: let me ask again and make sure he doesn't have PayPal. Its kinda ridiculous that he doesn't have one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The more I'm working with the new Standalone code, the more excited I'm getting at the possibilities. I'll just leave this here...

kXepGSc.png

dex3108

• SPATE
  • Retro/Grade
  • Cubetractor
  • Ethan Meteor Hunter
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Oniken
  • Abalone
  • Murder Miners

Tnx got it only for Spate and Ethan and i activated Clockwork Tales too it looks interesting. If somebody wants rest just PM me.

Shadownet

Banned
Jshackles. I think you talked about adding a feature to ES, that let you see which game is locked and which isn't right? Do you know when that will be available?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
  • SPATE
  • Retro/Grade
  • Cubetractor
  • Ethan Meteor Hunter
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Oniken
  • Abalone
  • Murder Miners

Bundle sites should take advantage of Steam's OpenID system so it's easier for users to see which games they already own.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jshackles. I think you talked about adding a feature to ES, that let you see which game is locked and which isn't right? Do you know when that will be available?

It's available now. Be sure to check "Show warnings on items where cross region trading is disabled" in the options.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

oh my ... new issue for The Secret World ... awesome!! :D
For a second I thought Atlus finally decided to bring Shin Megami Tensei III to Steam. :(

Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I saw that was that it looked really similar to some of Kaneko's art.

Sega's next port should be forcing Atlus to port one of the MegaTen games.

Store page for DoA 5 is up http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

Guess what's back:
Pre-Purchase Rewards

NFmw5qu.gif

I'm not surprised that Lego Star Wars, Lego Indy, and Indy and the Fate of Atlantis once again are not on sale.

Maniac

Banned
That looks like something out of Halo or Tron :p

I'm waiting for the GOTY version :\

Only a moron would actually award it a GOTY award, so it's likely gonna be a complete edition.

Ofcourse, Gearbox's idea of 'complete' means the game plus four out of thirty pieces of DLC.

------------------------------------------------
People, people. Dying Light using up to 16 gigs of ram could be a great sign. 6+ minimum should be expected nowadays though, it really should! Hopefully it's clever when it comes to ram usage and actually spends it wisely. Improved view distance, LODs and the likes would be fab.

And speaking of Dying Light: Did they ACRTAG it? Cause I can't seem to find it in B/S/T anymore, and I'd just made up my mind having remembered Bernardo having a good price :|

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm growing as a person, i can wait for DOA to have online before i buy it instead of letting the russo bear temptations get the best of me.

Getting the game for what might be 60%of the price is enough to make me tolerate the offline for 3 months part. Also them not shipping the online day one kinda shows they are maybe actually working on the netcode instead of directly half assing it.

Congrats! Those are mighty fine specs. You'll do fine for quite some time.
You are actually building it yourself, not pre-built? I'm still torn on whether I should just go pre-built. Hm. The biggest reason is the heatpaste tbh.

Building it myself, my first full build. I have swapped parts etc but never done it from scratch. I am not too scared though, someone said it s like building very expensive LEGOs and I rule building Legos

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Man being in Community made me miss the thread :(
Also too busy with PS4

Bought DoA5 and the Disney Mega Pack and regret nothing
Thanks Obama Putin

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Building it myself, my first full build. I have swapped parts etc but never done it from scratch. I am not too scared though, someone said it s like building very expensive LEGOs and I rule building Legos

I still always feel fear every time I install a CPU + cooling component. It's like my greatest weakness and the one part of building rigs I always dread.

JaseC

People, people. Dying Light using up to 16 gigs of ram could be a great sign. 6+ minimum should be expected nowadays though, it really should! Hopefully it's clever when it comes to ram usage and actually spends it wisely. Improved view distance, LODs and the likes would be fab.

I think a 12GB recommended figure would be more representative of reality but 16GB was chosen because Intel hasn't released a tri-channel processor since the i7 9xx series and 4GB modules are virtually EOL these days. 8GB being the recommended minimum isn't shocking as it is a "next-gen" open-world game (AssCreed Unity uses ~6.5GB, for example).

Yeah its locked.

Just as well he didn't buy it, either, as there are "Ultimate Edition" pre-purchase subs in the registry, which may be put to use in the near future.

syko de4d

Mhh so many Daedalic games. I really liked deponia. Should i buy:

A wishpered World + The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for 5,49€ from http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/conspiracy-bundle/
+Memoria from Steam for 4,99
+Edna and Harvey: The Breakout from Steam for 2,99
+Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes from steam for 3,99
+The Night of the Rabbit from Steam for 4,99
?

Looks all interesting, that would be alot of Point & Click gaming for me xD

JaseC

FIRE_steam_header_-10.png

That's not very enticing, Daedalic. You'll have my money if you throw in the OST or something and don't mention it'll be available separately later.

i had a cpu cooler that was putting too much pressure on the motherboard, cost me 2 motherboards until i figured out it was the cooler that was being troublesome. out of frustration, i threw the fucking thing away and went stock. sure, im not overclocking my 4770k any time soon but my pc has run so smoothly since

JaseC

i had a cpu cooler that was putting too much pressure on the motherboard, cost me 2 motherboards until i figure out it was the cooler that was being troublesome. out of frustration, i threw the fucking thing away and went stock. sure, im not overclocking my 4770k any time soon but my pc has run so smoothly since

Unwieldy HSFs are the bane of my existence. I'll definitely be going the water cooling route when I upgrade again next year (I'm toying with the idea of doing so in time for The Witcher 3, but with Broadwell-E due in Q3 I know I'll be better off sticking with my 2600K for a while longer).

Top Bottom