• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Looking good! Hope you're off to a great start!
-
It's not too hard to find actually. When using the program it simply analyzes the requests you make and has some basic information like the domain it's sent to. So this checks that it's going to a Steam domain but also checks things like the content-type is "html" (so it doesn't affect images and things like that) and it also checks that there's a <HEAD> tag in the return stream within the first 32 characters.

Once it knows for sure that it's on a page that it wants to alter, it simply injects the CSS and Javascript files from Enhanced Steam into the return response. The browser picks up this response and executes the javascript normally.
Mh. Mh. Yes this does makes sense.
I believe you, hah.
You should work for Val... oh. ;)
-
I live in one of THE beach cities here, but I hate the sand and heat. I'd gladly trade Mar del Plata for some place in which the temperatures never rose above 15C.
As a German I'd gladly swap.

What? ~$12 in Russia? That's a great price :X. Why are (Steam) games always cheap in Russia? :(

Too bad I will miss this great deal :(.

Also, what have I missed SteamGAF?(other great deals/great bundles etc.)

Neptunia Rebirth 2 (kinda) confirmed for Steam. (through an ESRB rating)

Tecl0n

StarMade is in a really alpha state.

I live in one of THE beach cities here, but I hate the sand and heat. I'd gladly trade Mar del Plata for some place in which the temperatures never rose above 15C.

with the country now in tropical category, it's getting increasingly hard. mdq has too many people for its own good during beach season.

sand > snow

yeah, but you know how many snow days i get off per year?

If im lucky, a hurricane or strong tropical storm will come close enough to grant us a hurricane day but not so close as to actually make landfall and do anything serious. That happens once every 4-8 years, and when it last happened it was some horrible nonsense like Katrina and Wilma hitting on the same year, so it was absolutely terrible.

Maniac

Banned
Rockstar confirmed there will be GFWL, Denuvo, Tages, Securom, Uplay and Origin for Red Dead 2 on PS4.
... Do you actually mean 2 as in Redemption, or 2 as in "sequel to Redemption which wasn't even the first game"? In that case I'd figure you mean 3 ;)

Also I love me some tages. mm mm mmmmmm!
Firefox peasants... I bet they only view GAF in 50ppp too.

Yup, we're the peasants for being able to have dozens to hundreds of tabs without using 1 gig per 10 tabs. Mmmhm. Also Strider is super good. Fuck Yaiba though.
I've never played either of them. <3
It can't be worse than salvation....right?

Also, new sarah can't act.

K. I hate you now.

Also I kind of think it looks good, other than the fact that we have yet another sodding Connor family. Atleast Arnold's still there... And you're right, it can't be worse than Salvation. The only way is up.
Funny, looks to me like potentially the best thing this franchise has seen since TSSC.
Honestly, I have the very same thoughts.
Lol, dat Terminator trailer...is so bad, I have no words to destroy it. It seems a parody, but it isn't.
So like MGS? :)
Sorry, eh <3

sand > snow

Yeah, the only time we had snow here was like 24 years ago or so, I can barely remember but family pics say that I didn't like snow.
Looking good! Hope you're off to a great start!
-

Mh. Mh. Yes this does makes sense.
I believe you, hah.
You should work for Val... oh. ;)
-

As a German I'd gladly swap.
If only we had teleporters.

StarMade is in a really alpha state.

with the country now in tropical category, it's getting increasingly hard. mdq has too many people for its own good during beach season.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the last days of tranquility before the summer storm of tourists.

Dr Dogg

Nice. Good thing they ditched the modded Crystal Engine they used in HR.

I don't know, I quite liked the look of Human Revelation when it came out from some of the technical elements at used at the time (character tessellation was very effective and incredibly cheap). It was the animations which were really jarring, almost like everyone's ligaments were fighting to snap back into place. Sounds like it's built upon Glacier 2, ie Hitman Absolution engine so plenty of tasty tech in there well just as long as Montreal's animators have stepped their game up.

No hype for Satellite Reign, SteamGAF? Coming to Early Access next week and it's looking pretty much like a true modern Syndicate successor

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268870/
Satellite Reign is a real-time, class-based strategy game. You control a team of four agents, each with distinct and unique abilities, collectively battling for control of a simulated, living cyberpunk city.

QMvFNNN.gif
Tu6RJcY.gif

rickyson1

Was this already posted?
That inXile is planning yet

RPS speculates that it's probably The Bard&#8217;s Tale or Hunted or BG!

I really hope it's Arcanum, though, even if it won't happen ever

i'd be surprised if it wasn't bard's tale

Fargo talks a lot about how people keep asking him for a "real" sequel for that

Humble Simulators 3 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Lunar Flight
  • Rescue
  • Farming World
  • Post Master
  • Zoo Park
TIER 2: BTA
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Car Mechanic Simulator
TIER 3: 10$
  • Spacebase DF-9

wasn't cities in motion 2 just a bta like....a couple days ago in a different humble bundle or am I remembering wrong?

Annubis

Yeah, the only time we had snow here was like 24 years ago or so, I can barely remember but family pics say that I didn't like snow.

Living in 6-months-of-winter-a-year-land, I can say that snow is actually not the worst part.
Ice is the worst.
Snow kills pretty much nobody here, but ice, yeah, that thing is a killer.

zkylon

zkylewd
you've made two mistakes in one post.

but really, you gotta go back and see Terminator 1. It's the best one in the series.
i'm prolly not gonna watch that or the new one so ehh

i really don't like action movies all that much

yup, yours is one of the few i'm thinking of

zkylon

zkylewd
the one thing that i find exciting about that terminator movie is that the dude that plays the bad terminator is byung-hun lee from jsa and he's awesome

korea~~

i'm prolly not gonna watch that or the new one so ehh

i really don't like action movies all that much

yup, yours is one of the few i'm thinking of

The first one is less of an action movie and more of a time travel thriller. and it's a fantastic movie. but i'm not gonna push you on it any further

Thinking about picking up that Disney Extreme Racing bundle today... anyone know how the PC ports of Pure and Split/Second turned out? Loved the games on console.

Neither work here. Hm.

Also. Reasking from yesterday. Is there any way to open broadcasts in a new tab? Going back and forth drives me crazy -_-
if you're using the client, just click with the middle mouse button.

EDIT: strange, it worked yesterday when i tried watching Grief's stream. maybe it only worked because he was a friend?

Top Bottom