• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

A friend watched me play Euro Truck Simulator 2, and was able to hear the Cracked podcast I was listening to via iTunes, but couldn't hear the game audio. I'm watching another play Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and I'm not getting any audio out of him.

That's odd. Anyone ever seen this? I just got this email from Steam.

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

Steam account name: <myusername>

If you requested this query, please use the above account name to log in to Steam. If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Retrieve lost account” button on the Steam login screen.

If you did not request this query, please ignore this message – users cannot gain access to your account via the Find Account By CD Key process without access to your email account.

I'm guessing it's related to that free Brawlhalla thing.

Dr Dogg

I own as much DLC as I do games. That's pretty depressing. I can't even imagine what those 700+ items of DLC are.

I'm at 1.24 Games to items of DLC owned and it's getting closer to 1:1 every sale. When you got stuff like SRIV and Sleeping Dogs where there's 20-30 items per game it's not hard to rack up the DLC count. I just like playing dress up is all :(

L.O.R.D

there a 36 mb update for portal 2
stability update ?

=======

and why no one is selling Split/Second on outpost or dispenser ? is it region locked ?

dex3108

It'll get ported
shortly after the PS5 and Xbox Two remaster

I don't care XD I can understand PS4 exclusive or X1 exclusive but i can't understand console exclusive titles. I am not sure if i will tolerate this almost one and a half year delay for GTA V.

Pupo

I was talking to Itagaki (Dead Or Alive, you know) and he confirmed Kasumi is the best, just saying. Btw that guy is great.

fTQxTZF.png

Spares

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Runaway: A Twist of Fate -- MB-82723A205B3D3436 - Taken by L.O.R.D
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- MB-ECAEB12D8D70259A - Taken by Woody Invincible

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

dude if youre going to post dinossaurs in wrestling, at least post the good one, aka the best entrance ever in a wrestling match

PuudnbY.gif

Rainmaker with dat anime-ass entrance. Why the giant sword? because Japan, thats why

edit: the disney mega pack is region locked these days right? I have no fucking idea how to check the registry and whatnot

Ozium

I don't see the issue here.

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings on the matter, we've got some people browsing from work, and their employers frown on stuff like girls in skimpy bikinis. So let's just do the right thing and link to stuff from here on in, rather than turning these threads into minefields for the unwary. It's not hard and it won't hurt anyone here to do it.

work time should be for working

why should we bend over backwards to appease people who are derelict in their duty and slackers? if they want to browse gaf instead of work maybe they should quit.

I can't blame them. Switching tf2 over to the CSGO/Dota2 setup is pretty damn exciting.

If you mean the competitive mode that's not for End of the Line, but for Spy vs Engineer presumably. EotL is the short movie and community made update. McVee has said maybe a month or more ago or that he finished making the movie and handed it over to Valve.

dude if youre going to post dinossaurs in wrestling, at least post the good one, aka the best entrance ever in a wrestling match

Rainmaker with dat anime-ass entrance. Why the giant sword? because Japan, thats why

edit: the disney mega pack is region locked these days right? I have no fucking idea how to check the registry and whatnot

THATS WRESTLING GAWD JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD. Who cares about your flippy dippy Japanese indie man?!

Also, has anyone played Joylancer at all?

It's currently $5 for the early access on Humble Store, and it seems like it'd be something I'd be into. Just checking to see if I could get a second opinion or more info on it? Thanks!

I'm replaying arkham city instead of playing asylum which I've never booted...

'-')b

If you never played Aslyum, you might benefit from a playthrough just to see what was done differently/added.

If you've already played through it before, then you might not benefit from a playthrough.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
If you mean the competitive mode that's not for End of the Line, but for Spy vs Engineer presumably. EotL is the short movie and community made update. McVee has said maybe a month or more ago or that he finished making the movie and handed it over to Valve.
Ooo well that's way less exciting then.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam is having some server hiccups. My upstream provider is working on the problem.

EDIT: Aaaand we're back.

Tellaerin

work time should be for working

why should we bend over backwards to appease people who are derelict in their duty and slackers? if they want to browse gaf instead of work maybe they should quit.

Millenia ago, when the world was young and dial-up internet was still a thing, I worked customer service at a local ISP. In between calls, the supervisors there were cool with people browsing the net, posting on messageboards, chatting on IRC or whatever. Browsing during work hours doesn't automatically make somebody a slacker.

I also don't think it's "bending over backwards" to use the tag instead of the [img] tag when ... might be a little iffy in the workplace. >.>

Top Bottom