• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeap this was really smart idea to write on twitter. Don't go there SteamGAF if you haven't watched movie because there could be some jerk with spoiler tweets. I will only post image without link to the tweet.

Facebook is not any better when it comes to spoilers really. At this time when you want to keep something special either ignore social media and some forums or dont wait too long cause the chances of getting spoiled are easy.

Thankfully I haven't experience any big spoilers yet but Ive seen meltdowns before over Uncharted spoilers and film spoilers.

Jazz573

Yeap this was really smart idea to write on twitter. Don't go there SteamGAF if you haven't watched movie because there could be some jerk with spoiler tweets. I will only post image without link to the tweet.

Oh, get out of here with this shit. (Not you, dex. :p)

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
This is not a laughing matter. In fact it's really disrespectful by you, Bayo. I never had a particular high opinion of you, but reading that and your reaction really show you as an idiot. It fine to poke fun at people, but if they feel miserable and directly tell you it's way past the point to stop. I know I am a gimmicky shit poster myself, but I consider myself respectful enough to not willingly hurt people. That's basic common sense and if you violate that time and time again and follow up complains like you do, you should sit back and think about yourself. Christmas is a good time.

Well put.

I fully agree with you.

derExperte

Andrea Rene saying something smart is about as likely as Hansa Rostock winning the Champions League.

This is not a laughing matter. In fact it's really disrespectful by you, Bayo. I never had a particular high opinion of you, but reading that and your reaction really show you as an idiot. It fine to poke fun at people, but if they feel miserable and directly tell you it's way past the point to stop. I know I am a gimmicky shit poster myself, but I consider myself respectful enough to not willingly hurt people. That's basic common sense and if you violate that time and time again and follow up complains like you do, you should sit back and think about yourself. Christmas is a good time.

I just returned and caught up with everything. :(

I'm glad you said it and I wholeheartedly agree with your message, I thought he would have more class than this.

Sorry if spoilers but Star Wars Episode VII comes out today in the US.
I'm glad I don't care much about Star Wars. Not sure if I'll even watch the new movie.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

tumblr_m1xmferwjd1r6hffko1_500.gif

10 more hours for me

I'm feeling optimistic about the Steam sale. I'm gonna be really annoyed if the prices aren't as good as they were during the sale in November though.

dex3108

Facebook is not any better when it comes to spoilers really. At this time when you want to keep something special either ignore social media and some forums or dont wait too long cause the chances of getting spoiled are easy.

Thankfully I haven't experience any big spoilers yet but Ive seen meltdowns before over Uncharted spoilers and film spoilers.

Fortunately people i follow on Twitter and i have as friends on Facebook are reasonable so never got spoiled there for anything.

Oh, get out of here with this shit. (Not you, dex. :p)

I would go out for a walk if i weren't still sleepy from last night XD I came home around 3:00AM and woke up around 7:30AM so i am more-less zombie today :D

Andrea Rene saying something smart is about as likely as Hansa Rostock winning the Champions League.

I mean i get what she meant but she expressed it wrong way. Really wrong way.

10 more hours for me

Hang on there i think it will be worth the wait :D No matter what people say for me watching movie in full theater was amazing experience. Atmosphere and live reactions from the crowd were nice addition to the movie .

Vazra

Fortunately people i follow on Twitter and i have as friends on Facebook are reasonable so never got spoiled there for anything.

I had too many people on facebook before so there was the risk but ever since I cleaned up the friendlist from 320 down to 20 I dont have to worry at the moment. Then again Im not checking the timeline much and going straight to the chat.

Vazra

You're saying star wars has more to it than pew-pew-pew and can be spoiled?
:p
Anything can be spoiled. At one time of the day either tonight or extremely early hours in the morning you will sleep.

As for another spoiler you will eat something.

louiedog

I'm waiting until I can go see the movie and the room won't be crammed... so 10 weeks?

Agreed.

I've had it with opening night theater experiences for popular franchises. It's much more enjoyable for me to wait until things have settled down than just go to see it first. This is also a busy weekend for me and have to go to a company Christmas party on Friday night.

The "if you care about spoilers you'd go at first opportunity" reasoning is silly. I can care about spoilers and also care about other things in my life.

MaxiLive

Is it normal that the camera keeps slowly moving in Dying light when you let go the right stick or should i get a new pad?

Sounds like your deadzone is a little messed up. Check out the controller config in the control panel to see where the sticks centre.

derExperte

rip

And my streak of people sooner or later getting banned after I put them on ignore continues. Next up: Jawmuncher
Am I kidding? Let's wait and see.

Tizoc

Tickets bought~ Decided to go for the 'fancier chairs' in the 2D showing cuz of their location...and cuz I wanted to treat my friend :V Course snacks et. all will be on them~
But man fuck having to pay $2.50 extra for booking online =_=

Dr Dogg

I secretly hate all of you but just play nice so you don't block me from your ModBot giveaways.

Not that I enter giveaways at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom