• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I8dg6fj.png

Back from TFA. There was clapping when the movie began! Never witnessed something like this before. Anyways, good movie. Safe and familiar, but after the prequels, I take this.

I think it happens all the time now. The last two Batman movies were my first encounters with it. People even clapped for Jurassic World. Another reason to give blockbusters a week or two before seeing them when people have had a chance to chill out and knock that shit off.

Lomax

I think it happens all the time now. The last two Batman movies were my first encounters with it. People even clapped for Jurassic World. Another reason to give blockbusters a week or two before seeing them when people have had a chance to chill out and knock that shit off.

Wow, I feel bad for you that you don't take in group pleasure and enjoyment like normal humans. Your life must be rough.

Jazz573

Wow, I feel bad for you that you don't take in group pleasure and enjoyment like normal humans. Your life must be rough.

I second this. And I don't even really like being with other people. I mean if someone as antisocial as me is telling you this, then that should tell you something. :p

playing Ice Hockey mode with randoms in Rocket League is awful...majority of the time they just dump the puck back onto our side of the field instead of letting anyone put it into their side

also had one idiot that did jack all nothing the whole part of the match he was in and put "noobs"...then right after that proceeded to hit the ball into our goal then promptly disconnected

beyond aggravated right now

Jazz573

playing Ice Hockey mode with randoms in Rocket League is awful...majority of the time they just dump the puck back onto our side of the field instead of letting anyone put it into their side

also had one idiot that did jack all nothing the whole part of the match he was in and put "noobs"...then right after that proceeded to hit the ball into our goal then promptly disconnected

beyond aggravated right now

Hope RL gets a good deal in the Winter Seal. :p

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The art director of Dishonored and the art director of Half-Life 2 are one and the same. ;) He sought to leave Valve after the decision was made to release the follow-up to Half-Life 2 in episodic chunks as he wanted to work on bigger projects (you could argue that's at least partly why Episode One ends the way it does). If Valve had followed HL2 with HL3, we'd probably have a very different Dishonored or even no Dishonored at all.
I did not know this. I should do a replay.

I bought the weekly humble bundle yesterday but only got the Max Gentleman Triple DLC key not the base game key, has this happened to anyone else?

Nevermind, I see it's F2P, good morning guys

Lain

That's correct. It's the entire Dragon's Dogma Design Works art book originally created by Capcom Japan and then translated by Udon Comics (313 pages total).

This is not some cheap scan job either. It was created from the source material and outputted via Adobe InDesign to a 300dpi high resolution PDF file. Text and artwork are layered and in object format, so text will appear razor sharp and will scale to your display and zoom settings while the quality of the art asset should be high enough to withstand color prints.

Size of the art book came out to 463MB. Slightly bigger than we had anticipated, but hopefully we made the right decision by sticking to quality over file size reduction

You did. Quality for Digital Artbooks and OSTs is fundamental. Good job there.

accel

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (blackcrane, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gorky 17 -- MB-E6E449FDD535F120 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen Please! & Ben there, Dan that! -- MB-A2ADC16B45C634A4 - Taken by neonglow. 1 entrants total.
Litil Divil -- MB-027C109AB0166F0E
Tea Party Simulator 2015 -- MB-84064018E80EE4AD - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Overcast -- MB-7268ED5123B91EE0 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
CortexGear:AngryDroids -- MB-A6674A07817CBD67 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.

t1450421418z1.png

EDIT - I reset the giveaway so you can enter again. Things are more detailed in the ModBot hint thingie.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-0F114CF7320E3B69 - Taken by XShagrath Trivia Question: 80's movie title, pics reference thing(s) in movie?

I tried to use spoilers to make the images collaspe but it still spaced them out. Sorry for the long post, I am still stuck in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom