• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Funny-Cat-GIF.gif

I'd like to pick up Dragon's Dogma out of solidarity. Vote with your wallet and all that. But I prefer other people to vote with their wallets for me. Besides, I think I have it on PS Plus on my defunct, red screen PS3 that I'll get around to fixing one of these days.

That, and I don't think I can handle another open world epic when I'm still juggling Fallout and Witcher.

fertygo

I read somewhere that maybe not all the games are for Steam (because someone asked the SE support and they told him that). I've also heard a lot of rumors that one of the games might be Hitman GO (for the Windows 10 Store).

Deus Ex HR
Tomb Raider
Hitman Absoluton
Hitman GO
Lara Croft GO

Will net in 80$ base price value

sounds about right

considering they put Hitman GO in that Windows 10 Store 10 cents sale I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the box...I like it and actually wanna try out Lara Croft GO at some point

Jazz573

So, apparently the words God Eater were found in the source for the countdown. So pretty much confirmed.

CWg0YnYUEAEXhWp.png

Update

Apparently it's been changed to say SAO.

mNr9jMe.png

Bamco be trolling. :p

Sarcasm

Can't even use my American stuff to buy at GMG cause I am in Taiwan.

No launch discount and can't use GMG. DD it was nice knowing you..see you in a few years!

neoemonk

Played some SF V beta this morning.

I went into casual matches and had some people crossing me up and unloading combos on me. I guess I'm extra casual, I don't know.

Then I got stuck falling down the rabbit hole of trying to get my old PS3 fight stick working on PC. Apparently I need to buy an expansion PCI card or something so I'm stuck with the 360 controller right now. It's weird.

The SF5 Beta is working really well in my pc , im getting 60 fps on some stages other than the grid now , Ryu got nerfed compared to the other beta but its still decent.

R.Mika isnt playable in the beta though :(

bloke

Not bad...

If you’re reading this and you meant to jump in and take a punt on a range of Square Enix games for just £4.99… it’s too late. But if you did already, here’s what you’ve got!

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Thief
Final Fantasy XIII
Life is Strange Episode 1
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Copons

Did you just shit on Monaco? Awesome typeface you heathen!

I quite like Monaco (even if I dropped out the monospace font war a bunch of years ago, and now just use whatever default font uses my current editor of choice, like I guess now with Atom is Menlo, with Sublime was Consolas or something), but that's not Monaco though!

They're used to it. Their own fonts look like shit too.

maybe with 4k they can get proper anti-aliased fonts

Yeah, I always found Japanese (and all Asia I guess) use of romaji fonts to be quite baffling.
But why do they need to use those shitty ones for code too? Just to use kanji and whatnot in their comments?

AlanOC91

For anyone on the fence about Final Fantasy VI on steam, someone released a mod to reduce most of the blur in the game.

He also released a widescreen mod alongside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom