• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried out DSR for the first time. It adds more resolution options in the game. Pretty nice how fluid Dishonored stayed at 1,5 DSR factor. Might go even higher tomorrow. Game's beautiful painted-esque artstyle begs for clarity.

It can pretty much be used to give out anything. It just pms the winner whatever code you provide.

How about gifting region-restricted games?
I'd like to make a giveaway but it would be meaningless if the winner is not from my region (SEA). Just like in steamgifts, I can set the giveaway to certain region users only.

Oh man guys, that movie just shit all over the original trilogy, like seriously

WOT?

No.

Prequel Trilogy? Yes
OG? No

I also don't think one movie can shit all over an entire 3 movie arc. This movie is a small subset of the larger picture. I have a hard time basing anything off this movie.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SirMossyBloke, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Witcher 3 (gog) -- MB-18BB1A9DBA7FBCF9 - Taken by sakyot. 21 entrants total.

t1450506996z1.png

Uzzy

Found the toughest opponent in SFV yet, the 21004 and 2100f brothers of destruction. Hopefully this isn't representative of the final experience, but it's not good when I can't even connect to the server.

Turfster

Nuuvem is apparently handing out a free game if you spend more than 100R$, with the possible games changing each day.
Today it's Spec Ops, Max Payne 3, Batman Oranges, F3AR, Magicka 2, New Vegas, MK Komplete, GTAIV, Silent Hill Homecoming, LA Noire, Gauntlet, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Mirror of fate

zkylon

zkylewd
Nuuvem is apparently handing out a free game if you spend more than 100R$, with the possible games changing each day.
Today it's Spec Ops, Max Payne 3, Batman Oranges, F3AR, Magicka 2, New Vegas, MK Komplete, GTAIV, Silent Hill Homecoming, LA Noire, Gauntlet, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Mirror of fate

what which one of those is it?

Damn, just tried the steam controller with tw3 (have over 40 hours with a 360 pad) and fuck me, one of the back handle thingies has quick save assigned to it.

Goodbye, 360 pad. I'll see you on the other side.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Alien Breed: Impact: -- MB-12B4451CC789B4BE - Taken by Vlad

Blu(e)

what which one of those is it?

On this page it looks like it's one of those games on a given day. Today it's LA Noire but tomorrow will be a different game. So if you're interested in one of the games you'll have to come back each day to see to see what game is free that day and then buy games to qualify.

Credit to reddit for this google doc sales list on nuuvem.

Teggy

Can a thread be made on GAF without someone almost immediately mentioning how the game compares to Souls/Bloodborne, the thread is "Souls the thread" or especially how an award was clearly robbed from Bloodborne? I swear, it's like GAFs special version of Godwin's Law.

I'd make a thread about it but I don't feel like hearing all the shit that would no doubt rain down.

Adnor

Banned
Can a thread be made on GAF without someone almost immediately mentioning how the game compares to Souls/Bloodborne, the thread is "Souls the thread" or especially how an award was clearly robbed from Bloodborne? I swear, it's like GAFs special version of Godwin's Law.

I'd make a thread about it but I don't feel hearing all the shit that would no doubt rain down.

You can't. The only thing we can do is ignore those comments.

Corpekata

Banned
It was worse with Last of Us.

I remember especially a bunch of people indignant that it wasn't on Rockpapershotgun's list. Y'know, because it's a PC gaming focused website.

I'd make a thread about it but I don't feel like hearing all the shit that would no doubt rain down.

This post is the souls post of GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom