• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
It is my Goty, the first isometric RPG that I played and I liked it a lot.
they just do a lot of modernizations that makes a lot of sense. things like inventory management being much easier thanks to good sorting through the always accessible infinite stash, not having a max spell limit, lockpicking/trap disarming stats being shared among all partymembers, not having to rest after every fight, etc.

obs can't be praised enough

Stardew Valley update:

I hope for an early 2016 release
cool, i didn't even know there was multiplayer and it sounds like nothing i care about so gimme gimme gimme

What is Intel doing? Judging from past experiences the Skylake i7-6700k should be under 300€ if they would have produced enough. The shortage is keeping the price high...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What is Intel doing? Judging from past experiences the Skylake i7-6700k should be under 300€ if they would have produced enough. The shortage is keeping the price high...

Taking advantage of the fact that AMD isn't competitive in the enthusiast sector.

Arthea

what's up?
I see Fantastic four and bad rats... a terrible movie and a terrible game, steamgaf in the nutshell

Is there a way to better handle inventory? I have like 31 pages of cards now...

you think 31 pages is unruly? Try 310
There is so much wrong with steam inventory, I could write 200 pages book about it and I'm not even sure that is enough.
The steam inventory is easily a feature with least thought put into it. But even it has search, not that it works, but it has, while badges don't have at all, so if you want to find a particular one, you first find a page with that letter and then wait for 250 (or 500? not sure) badges to load one at the time. It's such a pleasant way to spend your time

Really? I've been looking for pc parts since 1-2 years and i7s have always been around 300-350€. Maybe I didn't see cheaper stores.

Arthea

well, that's one nice background, if I wasn't rolling with awesome Trails one, I would change to this

2bc7c8c29092892411eb34b8485209dcd68b38b1.jpg

and it is cheap Divinity: Dragon Commander background - The Dragon

JaseC

I like backgrounds that make use of the entire space. Most developers don't seem to realise that the main profile content div is actually partially transparent, so you see a lot of backgrounds that have everything stuffed into either side.

Annubis

well, that's one nice background, if I wasn't rolling with awesome Trails one, I would change to this

and it is cheap Divinity: Dragon Commander background - The Dragon

Here I thought there would be waifu backgrounds for this game but nope =/
(bone chick is not bonable in her bone form so it's doesn't count)

Arthea

I like backgrounds that make use of the entire space. Most developers don't seem to realise that the main profile content div is actually partially transparent, so you see a lot of backgrounds that have everything stuffed into either side.

Totally agreed, most steam backgrounds are so terrible that I'm not sure what devs are thinking, it is if as they don't want people to use their game bakgrounds or something, but there are some outstanding, here are my favourites aside from one I already posted:

the best darkish, imo

and of course the best of the best

edited: forgot one more

data

Does anyone here know if getting to a high level gives you the ability to change the glow on your steam profile? (the blue glow that appears on the edges), I saw a girl that was pretty high level have a pink instead of a blue glow.

What the hell I just saw the SE Christmas Box and it's pretty garbage sans LiS ep1 (and I already own the games anyway).

Why. How is a 10% a good deal? Who doesn't own Th4af yet?

edit: Oh that Tomb Raider is the second one. I'll take everything back, what a nice bundle

Grief.exe

Did anyone use Minus as their host?

It seems that the majority of my images on the site lead to broken links, anyone know of a way to access these images?

Arthea

It seems that the majority of my images on the site lead to broken links, anyone know of a way to access these images?

yeah, for some reason minus is not working on gaf anymore, I changed to abload about a year(?) ago because of that, you kinda late to this realization

minus gone to shit a while ago i think? just stick to abload

not really, it works on some other sites that I frequent, but not on gaf, as far as I know only on gaf, not that I know about every site, tho.

zkylon

zkylewd

yeah i abandoned minus a while ago

now i just upload on my copy account or regular imgur for things in which quality isn't too important

Corpekata

Banned
Master Plan is good despite how ugly it is. Does a lot of neat things with the robbery mechanics that you don't see many crime games bother with.

JaseC

yeah, for some reason minus is not working on gaf anymore, I changed to abload about a year(?) ago because of that, you kinda late to this realization

not really, it works on some other sites that I frequent, but not on gaf, as far as I know only on gaf, not that I know about every site, tho.

The owner of Minus was a member once upon a time, but after being banned he responded by blacklisting GAF. I use Abload myself and have done for the past few years.

Arthea

I wouldn't use Gone Home background even if it was the best on steam, and it isn't, so it's an easy decision to make.

I had to

minus is shiit

shiiiit

kindly calm down
OK, it is, if you say so

The owner of Minus was a member once upon a time, but after being banned he responded by blacklisting GAF. I use Abload myself and have done for the past few years.

oh, I didn't know that, what a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom