• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Really enjoying Shadow Complex.
Not as good as Super Metroid (way too much shooting), but the exploration is top notch!

I have a bigger problem with the "3D" aspect where it cumbersome to fine tune your aim to both hit enemies and not aim at them to do somethign else.. The novelty of the gimmick runs out pretty quick and all that's left is annoying, bland combat.

Knurek

I have a bigger problem with the "3D" aspect where it cumbersome to fine tune your aim to both hit enemies and not aim at them to do somethign else.. The novelty of the gimmick runs out pretty quick and all that's left is annoying, bland combat.

I just keep punching everyone.

The owner of Minus was a member once upon a time, but after being banned he responded by blacklisting GAF. I use Abload myself and have done for the past few years.

Ah so that's why I had so much trouble with using them for the Steam Grids thread. Funnily enough I've had problems with using them elsewhere not long after so fuck Minus entirely now.

5261c99817e5755a6ca9154e7c3cc98f21c82c59.jpg
The hottest of backgrounds.

Knurek

nrZk9Rl.png

Durante, if you haven't seen it already, the above was just posted in the Essential RPG 2016 thread.
Who else here would get the joke?

Corpekata

Banned
Just got invited by a group called Otakumaker.com so I think that means I have officially accrued too many anime art style games.

Better start the purge.

zkylon

zkylewd
He probably is, no doubt.

that's not proper english :p

jenks is alright, but there are other really good characters this year also

i liked ciri and rhys a whole lot and durance is probably one of the most interesting wrpg companions ever

max and chloe are kind of great too, tho not sure if as well realized as those other characters

that's not proper english :p

jenks is alright, but there are other really good characters this year also

i liked ciri and rhys a whole lot and durance is probably one of the most interesting wrpg companions ever

max and chloe are kind of great too, tho not sure if as well realized as those other characters
It was a contradiction.

See what I did there :p

Yeah, Durance is quite interesting.

Anteater

i'm lost in darksiders 2

i actually like those arrows telling me where i'm suppose to go

i mean how am i supposed to remember where I Ieft off last time

Nabs

It would be nice if the devs of Darksiders 2 DE would fix Steam Controller support, or remove it entirely. The camera is so wonky.

Khronico

Yeah I'm not even gonna play any more thi4f, it's straight garbage and a waste of my time. At least now I have firsthand experience of it.

SteamGAFs resident savior

At least I didn't pay for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wish I had a copy, I need a fresh tactical shooter in my life.

Ubisoft gave PC users 4 free weekend keys each...you can look in the Siege OT or ask people in here if they have any keys left so you can try it out

ArjanN

What the hell is this shit?

(Street Fighter 5 related.)

It's almost like the product isn't finished yet. Who knew.

A beta is a beta? Wow

It's actually almost certainly not a beta thing.

It's a balance tradeoff because he has a bunch of great tools. (divekick, command grab etc.) If Necalli also had good normal moves, he'd most likely be way overpowered. I'll give you that hitboxes not matching the character can look off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom