• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Nabs go buy Nitroplus Blaster so I have an excuse to buy it also.

Its the only anime fighter im tempted by because it seems like the easiest one to pick up and play and still do crazy anime shit.
Gg xrd revelator has easy input option too
Just go buy whichever one u want there are otjer gaffers whombought it already

Parsnip

Does Capcom usually discount their DLC's? I'm looking at the costume packs for Resident Evil 0 and while I certainly don't need them (that red and white DC Rebecca outfit though), I might grab them if they are cheap during the Christmas sale.

RE 0 also came out this year. The more I dig into my backlog the more I find games I already own that I should play before goty time.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
*buys 4 games on a shady key reseller* *order on hold* *need to submit ID to verify that I'm me*

The things I do for garbage removed Steam games. :(

yoshizzle

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Minion Masters -- MB-B7B08AB57F0A4214 - Taken by Purkake4

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gg xrd revelator has easy input option too
Just go buy whichever one u want there are otjer gaffers whombought it already

First of all, that is the one I want, I just said it in my post "its the only one thats tempting me".

Second, one is 20€ and the other is 45€.

Third, mind your own beeswax, I said Nabs not Tizoc!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Took me about 6 hours to realize that to get BOTH experience boosts in the Division, you need to go around in high-level areas, unlock the safe houses, unlock the situation boards and hope to complete those missions.

Whoever thought locking Barracks (and the other two wing's third selection on the board) behind the first two options needs to be smacked. I PURPOSELY saved 1000 security points for stacking both XP boosts, but nooooo, I have to spend 500 on another choice before I can get this one and then scrape up because the 500 security rewards are level 20+ after the level 10 one.

*salt* On the bright side, I'll be able to zip around the map now that I got killed and was able to respawn at the other side of the Dark Zone (glitch? IDK, but thanks Ubisoft) to get the level 29 Safe House on the other side. Just a matter of unlocking that last like 120 Security Points, the XP boost, and then I can do the story mode/side missions and level up (quickly, hopefully).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Who was the Fate series fanboy? Shack or Munch?

To clarify, NPD's digital distribution data for Steam, PSN and XBL isn't comprehensive. It's limited to a handful of larger publishers who opted in: Acti, Capcom, Deep Silver, EA, Squeenix, Take-Two, Ubi and WB.

Well, what's the point then?

Maybe they should've extract the data from Steamspy instead.

IWqL9yl.jpg

10aDSN5.jpg

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1325636

Why God why
It survived

Deques

Want to buy God Eater 2 and the Dark Souls 2 Season Pass on the 3 games for $30 deal on Bandai Namco, are the keys on the deal region locked to North America? Or will the keys have no problem registering in the UK.

I bought God Eater 2 plus two other games and the keys worked for me (European)

zkylon

zkylewd
made what feels like some progress in dragon's dogma

kind of went back to the starting town and did a bunch of easy quests there and in the meantime solved some other quests and stuff. i still run into groups of bandits that just murder my whole party in a matter of seconds but i feel like i'm slowly making progress.

i'm thinking maybe changing classes cos this rogue type thing doesn't seem that fun. i feel like i may like a big two handed sword better, or that i probably should've roled mage. too late now but i'll probably shift from pure rogue into one of the hybrids

Hektor

i'm thinking maybe changing classes cos this rogue type thing doesn't seem that fun. i feel like i may like a big two handed sword better, or that i probably should've roled mage. too late now but i'll probably shift from pure rogue into one of the hybrids

I'm pretty sure you can just switch classes in an inn with some stuff carrying over from one class to the other

Ascheroth

made what feels like some progress in dragon's dogma

kind of went back to the starting town and did a bunch of easy quests there and in the meantime solved some other quests and stuff. i still run into groups of bandits that just murder my whole party in a matter of seconds but i feel like i'm slowly making progress.

You can switch to every class you want at the inn in Gran Soren. Just try out what you want until you find something fun. Also, learned passives from any class can be equipped for any other class as well.

Phinor

This will be another terrible steam Christmas sale, won't it?

Definitely yes. The changed format simply means worse discounts overall, no two ways about it. We've heard it from multiple devs. Just couple of days ago from War for the Overworld dev - the daily deal the game had recently had better discount than what they are planning for Christmas sale because Christmas sale lasts so long at one static discounted price.

Coreda

Is there a reason why whenever I enter the Settings in Big Picture mode it requires clicking 'Account Details' then clicking Back in order to display all the setting options? Who thought this was a good idea?

Echoplx

It worked :)

Pretty excited to finally play Offworld Trading Company. It sounds like something right up my alley, oddly enough since I usually have pretty specific spectrum of RTS that I enjoy.

He loves sins of a solar empire so offworld trading company just shot right up my list.

Dudes got good taste in strategy games.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely yes. The changed format simply means worse discounts overall, no two ways about it. We've heard it from multiple devs. Just couple of days ago from War for the Overworld dev - the daily deal the game had recently had better discount than what they are planning for Christmas sale because Christmas sale lasts so long at one static discounted price.

The sales numbers for each event generally show diminishing returns against larger sales cuts. Steam has found its equilibrium and has no reason to go back to the old template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom