• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

So I think the New Vegas anti-stutter mod made it stutter more. Uninstalled.

I know this isn't a Steam game but I think this is a safe space and I don't think it deserves a thread - I don't really like ICO. I decided to play it in case I wound up playing The Last Guardian and I've found it to have a pretty terrible camera, bad controls and frustrating combat. Also some stupid puzzles like, "let's put these bombs outside of the room where there is a load screen and these barrels inside the room which you will assume can explode. Have fun lighting the barrels on fire until you figure this out." So the puzzles overall are not bad but are real frustrating as you try not to fall off the world due to the slippery controls, and then there's the art, which is nice. But man, art alone does not make a game for me.

I think I'll power through because it's not a long game, but maybe not. I have Shadow of the Collussus HD too, bought them both a while ago.

Also someone check on Salsa, they announced new Rocket League stuff.

rtcn63

So I think the New Vegas anti-stutter mod made it stutter more. Uninstalled.

I know this isn't a Steam game but I think this is a safe space and I don't think it deserves a thread - I don't really like ICO. I decided to play it in case I wound up playing The Last Guardian and I've found it to have a pretty terrible camera, bad controls and frustrating combat. Also some stupid puzzles like, "let's put these bombs outside of the room where there is a load screen and these barrels inside the room which you will assume can explode. Have fun lighting the barrels on fire until you figure this out." So the puzzles overall are not bad but are real frustrating as you try not to fall off the world due to the slippery controls, and then there's the art, which is nice. But man, art alone does not make a game for me.

I think I'll power through because it's not a long game, but maybe not. I have Shadow of the Collussus HD too, bought them both a while ago.

Ico is one of those "time and place" games like Shadow. I started both but finished neither years back. I beat Killer7 and most of God Hand a bit before then. Maybe if I was still a decade and half younger.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Chess Knight 2 -- MB-7D8A4EFB1BB23D6A - Taken by fuzzy123
ABC Coloring Town -- MB-873EA4706AE34F87 - Taken by Hakkelus
Sweet Candy Mahjong -- MB-13814E6FA8753165 - Taken by ExoSoul
Fabulous Food Truck -- MB-2C57B83D4315CE33 - Taken by septicore
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-2D7542FA96FC05FF - Taken by fuzzy123
Dessert Storm -- MB-9DF77E7F892EEA93 - Taken by septicore
Murder Mystery Adventure -- MB-E8F8AC6BD1049C02 - Taken by septicore
The Hidden Dragon -- MB-00549AC68398CE98 - Taken by Hakkelus
Ludo Supremo -- MB-D56547218D863020 - Taken by nightstorm
Puzzles At Mystery Manor -- MB-31824D8C4E6A718D - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Balloon Blowout -- MB-8D9E190FDEF68F4C - Taken by fuzzy123
Mini Golf Mundo -- MB-2519902493EE2D21 - Taken by alr1ght
Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes -- MB-0A4ADAB4A29B7E29 - Taken by Reverse Flash
Pepe Porcupine -- MB-B88F1BFE82185A62 - Taken by ExoSoul
Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles -- MB-96773A5C73D27234 - Taken by ExoSoul
Bubble Blowout -- MB-817B8589169F7C56 - Taken by ExoSoul
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 -- MB-5D91BDA5F74115E8 - Taken by Reverse Flash
Mahjong Destiny -- MB-4BF0B150AF7C0286 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles -- MB-36B046B411571CB8 - Taken by dot
Where's My What? -- MB-1E988881B8E2F445 - Taken by ExoSoul
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-C39FE30753EC81C7 - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Of Rivenhallows -- MB-E1A54DE9CB97F003 - Taken by T-Rex.
Barnyard Mahjong 3 -- MB-B41C87519598F50D - Taken by ExoSoul
Mahsung Deluxe -- MB-99DB84DDF44F7C58 - Taken by Reverse Flash
Mahjong Deluxe 3 -- MB-B72CAC08725566C6 - Taken by Costa1774
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-298C126B43F65F6A - Taken by fuzzy123
Bayla Bunny -- MB-C97F07525353712E - Taken by Undead Bokun

I'll buy that for a dollar.

rtcn63

Is this like that movie where people can't have kids and then someone has a kid and then everyone has a kid

The recently announced Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Steam page is up

And since this is Gearbox we're talking about, no loyalty program for those who own the previous Bulletstorm. Just a 15% preorder discount for a $50 game.

yuraya

That Death Stranding trailer...

28171717483_a16229c950_o.gif

Kifimbo

A game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ABC Coloring Town -- MB-5AFCB0EB4184C3FA - Taken by voodooray

WOW.

INSIDE won Best Art Direction and Independent Game of the Year. Was not expecting that. Congrats to Playdead. Buy their game...since they stripped Denuvo off of it.

Teggy

I'd be up for a Bulletstorm replay because the last time I played it was on 360, but not at that price. Already have the original Steam release.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It is listed in the "Recently released" section, but it just shows how messed up Steam has become.

p0jvu74.png

This isn't a bug. The devs didn't update the unlock time on Steam despite announcing the delay last October and posting it as a news update on the game's hub, so far as Steam is concerned it's supposed to be out but nobody has flipped the switch.

Parsnip

Mads Mikkelsen in Death Stranding eh. I guess that was rumored very heavily.
I guess that other fellow was Guillermo Del Toro?

Troy Baker is almost too handsome.

Also, glad that Inside won that one.

Anno

I don't think I can bring myself to ever play this game, but I'm super hyped it's being recognized on such a stage.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
In case you needed more convincing that there'll be a PC version of FFXV:

(Japanese version.)

Don't judge me. I still am trying to do it without changing suits. New Hitman added progression points for the way I've played The series anyway, wringing every possibility out of it. I think idle master hit it too.
Oh no buddy. Didn't mean your Hitman progress. The dev who lost his son was pretty rough :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom