• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

4301452896fa05cc3d19409151f88fd4.jpg

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]
TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]

Not even LiS complete. ;/

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member

• LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
  • GOETIA
  • LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
  • LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK
  • HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION
  • TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD

Dodged a bullet. Definitely not bad considering its almost a dollar a title but not much of what I would have hoped for.

Tizoc

• [*]LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
    [*]GOETIA
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK

Those 2 are interesting.
Soul Reaver 1 and 2 are quite good too of course.
Seems like a decent overall bundle imo, $2 per game at least.

neonglow

I'm happy with the box. Based on the pattern from previous surprise boxes, I'm glad Lightning Returns was included. It was the only XIII title I was missing.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't have any of those games, was interested in trying Hitman, and own Life Is Strange so that was a good pack for me. Happy with how that turned out.

When will I learn never to buy these blind boxes
You can get a refund if you didn't activate it yet.

MUnited83

For you.

• GOETIA
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK
This is basically what I expected. If anyone has a spare Hitman GO i'd buy it off from you.

Algo guys, play HITMAN. It's so good.

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
GOETIA
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION

I didn't have these and 2 of them I really wanted so I don't feel to bad.

and with Hitman the full Experience from gamestop, I'm now at ... drum roll....

MIQ5vjJ.png

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
https://www.pepitastore.com/public/assets/1614900/image/4301452896fa05cc3d19409151f88fd4.jpg[/MG]

[LIST]
[*]LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
[*]GOETIA
[*]LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
[*]LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
[*]HITMAN INTRO PACK
[*]HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION
[*]TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD
[/LIST][/QUOTE]
Bullet dodged. I'll take FF13 if anyone wants to sell it for $1.

Blu(e)

Only interested in Goetia. I was really close in ordering the box and I'm glad I didn't.

Glad I didn't miss anything. Sad that these boxes aren't worth it for me but they always tempt me.

MadGear

• GOETIA
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK

Hm considering that I don't own Lightning Returns, Hitman Go and the Hitman Intro Pack I'll probably keep it. I was honestly expecting LiS tho.

Pachimari

Thinking of getting these games on sale, haven't played any of them ever:

Baldur's Gate: The Complete Saga
The Secret World: Ultimate Edition
Tropico 5 - Complete Collection
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Frontlines™: Fuel of War™
Resident Evil 7

So you can unlock the activation key. It says you're eligible for a refund until you click it. Someone pls click it and tell me what's in the SE box

How do you get the activation key?? All my other SE purchases have a key right under the instructions button or is it still yet to come out?

Deques

Resident Evil 7

Bundlestars has several of these, if not all, games on sale right now

Sch1sm

It's supposed to be a relaxing game?

If this is a serious question: Mini Metro is one of the most stressful sims I've touched this year. It has a simple aesthetic, very pretty with what it works with, but down to the sounds from the game, it is the most edge of your seat deal.

You're building train systems, and in that, you add lines, tunnels, additional trains - sometimes move trains, as necessary - in order to transport x amount of people per city. Some are more unique than others, like those super fast Osaka trains. Anyway, the minute a Station overflows because commuters are waiting, there's this chatter. It gets louder the longer they wait. There's timers everywhere.

I loved the game, but it's not relaxing. It did make me complain less about my city's transit system, though, this shit is hard. You only have so many resources, so many options, and working with what you've got can be hellish in rush hour.

Resident Evil 7

GOG had a great bundle for BG1:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE for $15, which also included the original games. It will likely repeat for the new year sale or whatever they have before year end.. You mway want to wait for that.

Tomasety

Right now is out of stock but maybe they will have more soon.

Shadow Tactics: 15€

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1810-buy-key-steam-shadow-tactics-blades-of-the-shogun/

(I don't know if instant gaming is a shady seller... If it is just tell me and I'll delete this post)

Depends on who you ask the question you will get either a yes or no as answer.

It's the same as cdkeys dot com

• GOETIA
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK

Upgrade is $12.49 on Gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559

Up to $66 in card money from this week, still need to idle 2000 cards it says...

Anyone know what the deal is with BOI: Afterbirth +? Do I need Afterbirth? Or is it cheaper to just buy Afterbirth + in January?

HERE COMES THE SQUARE ENIX MODBOTS

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hardcastlemccormick, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD -- MB-8F6AA9760A52F6A1 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH

Deques

Up to $66 in card money from this week, still need to idle 2000 cards it says...

Anyone know what the deal is with BOI: Afterbirth +? Do I need Afterbirth? Or is it cheaper to just buy Afterbirth + in January?

You need Afterbirth in order to play Afterbirth+

Happy holidays.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman Full Experience -- MB-0237DDFE36B2000C - Taken by hooijdonk17. 15 entrants total.
Hitman GO: Definitive Edition -- MB-F82E14AFA7F31836 - Taken by data. 7 entrants total.
Hitman Intro Pack -- MB-21953B11CFA098AC - Taken by Diedac. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider: Underworld -- MB-2C003738A4F7DCC8 - Taken by gngf123. 1 entrants total.

t1482240788z1.png

gar3

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Not need to thank me.

TIS-100 -- MB-CB732673CBA4DD11 - Taken by KainXVIII

Shantom

• GOETIA
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK
I wanted two out of LR, Hitman Intro, and Hitman Go to feel this box was worth it. Got all 3, so that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom