• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Copy-pasta for ease of use.

December 22nd 10 AM PST The “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” Award
  • Borderlands 2
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 4
  • Portal 2
December 23rd 10 AM PST The “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” Award
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Paladins
  • Starbound
  • Stardew Valley
  • Unturned
December 24th 10 AM PST The “Test of Time" Award
  • Age of Empires II HD
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization V
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Terraria
December 25th 10 AM PST The “Just 5 More Minutes” Award
  • CounterStrike: Global Offensive
  • Rocket League
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
  • Fallout 4
  • Terraria
December 26th 10 AM PST The “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” Award
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • DOOM
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
December 27th 10 AM PST The “Game Within A Game Award” Award
  • Garry’s Mod
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
December 28th 10 AM PST The “I’m Not Crying, There’s Something In My Eye” Award
  • Life Is Strange
  • To the Moon
  • This War of Mine
  • Undertale
  • The Walking Dead
December 29th 10 AM PST The “Best Use Of A Farm Animal” Award
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • Blood and Bacon
  • Farming Simulator 17
  • Goat Simulator
  • Stardew Valley
December 30th 10 AM PST The “Boom Boom” Award
  • BroForce
  • DOOM
  • Just Cause 3
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
  • Kerbal Space Program
December 30th 10 AM PST The “Love/Hate Relationship” Award
  • Dark Souls III
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Dota 2
  • Geometry Dash
  • Super Meat Boy
December 30th 10 AM PST The “Sit Back and Relax” Award
  • ABZU
  • Cities Skylines
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Mini Metro
  • Viridi
December 30th 10 AM PST The “Better With Friends” Award
  • Don’t Starve Together
  • Gang Beasts
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Magicka

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I can't say I'm surprised that "Game Most Deserving of a Sequel" or something similar didn't make the cut. Valve acknowledging such a category would only result in a very loud voice demanding that the elephant in the room be addressed.

kagamin

I can't say I'm surprised that "Game Most Deserving of a Sequel" or something similar didn't make the cut. Valve acknowledging such a category would only result in a very loud voice demanding that the elephant in the room be addressed.

Anything to avoid that. :p

yuraya

I'm surprised Valve allowed any of their games to be nominated to begin with. The chances of Dota or CSGO losing in their categories is slim to none. The popularity will easily put them over everything else. TF2, L4D2 and Portal 2 will most likely win as well. Although TF2 does have some serious competition.

Hakkelus

Was it the only category left out of the list?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Was it the only category left out of the list?

It wasn't a default category. There was a "We didn't think of everything" category that asked users to nominate their own category not covered by the ones Valve provided.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Turnover -- MB-D052E6787C764EB1 - Taken by chronomac. 9 entrants total.

t1482268162z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I too will take your Wheelman key. However, I'm not super interested in the game and will ask Valve to delete it from my account after I fiddle with the settings a little.

Ascheroth

I didn't know it was in last years bundle, this was the first time I'd heard of the holiday pack surprisingly

My mistake, I didn't mean to come off as key begging or anything like that. Edited my other post.

Actually it was in this years easter box. Last year winter had XIII.
Theorethically that could mean that it's Lightning Returns turn this time, but that might also still be too recent for them.

duppolo

i have a problem. im stuck in the middle of whitcher 2, i have the 3 to play, i have bioshock infinite, the last part of the gorgeous pilars of eternity, etc, but i can only play shitty multiplayer...the day before i think i will finally play that gorgeous single player, but then i come to pc and play the fuckint multiplayer with that fucking chest to unlock or gold to gain. This has ruin my gaming life

fantomena

I wondered why the 20$ Steam wallet card was #2 on Amazon US's best seller list, then I remembered the sale starts in 2 days.

Haven't seen any sale on steam card in a while though.

Tizoc

Dragon Quest Heroes 1 released on Steam during Winter Seal, could we expect the same for a certain Dragon Quest game as well?

data

So you can unlock the activation key. It says you're eligible for a refund until you click it. Someone pls click it and tell me what's in the SE box

Deques

So you can unlock the activation key. It says you're eligible for a refund until you click it. Someone pls click it and tell me what's in the SE box

4301452896fa05cc3d19409151f88fd4.jpg

• LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
  • GOETIA
  • LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
  • LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
  • HITMAN INTRO PACK
  • HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION
  • TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom