• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it won't and that stopped being funny years ago, and really goes to show how little many of you know and CHOOSE to ignore about SEGA's franchises.

Geez ok, I was just making a little joke. I love alot of segas franchises, bought multiple copies of jet set radio future, hatsune miku, altered beast, panzer dragoon, Shenmue, outrun, rhythm thief, seaman, shinobi, virtua fighter, super monkey ball and skies of arcadia. I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next and hope they bring back classic and newer games.

Tizoc

Geez ok, I was just making a little joke. I love alot of segas franchises, bought multiple copies of jet set radio future, hatsune miku, altered beast, panzer dragoon, Shenmue, outrun, rhythm thief, seaman, shinobi, virtua fighter, super monkey ball and skies of arcadia. I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next and hope they bring back classic and newer games.

Take it from me mate, I've listened to that lame joke more times than I have any right to have haerd, and when you've read/heard it long enough it...makes you react differently :V

chronomac

Honestly, I think GAMEPUMP® is the best thing that happened to PC gaming ever. Not only do you get lost gaming artifacts which are BRAND NEW to Steam delivered straight to your library every single month, you also help sick and injured kids at the same time! It truly is the best option in classic gaming for modern gamers.
I know you were joking but I hadn't heard of this until now. Any idea what games they'll release?

Durante

I know you were joking but I hadn't heard of this until now. Any idea what games they'll release?
None at all. They did tease some SNES games recently IIRC.

Despite joking about the Gamepump hype that grabbed GAF and this thread for a few days when it was announced, I do think their offer is somewhat intriguing. At the very least, it avoids the common issue with these "free games" services, which is that any game I actually want I would have bought before receiving it as part of the service.

Eila

They probably really regret that. I hope that one experience doesn't deter them from having more PC ports made (specifically for the western market) though, the concept in itself is sound.

They really should have gone with a known porthouse :/ it's like nobody over there heard of iffy japanese ports before.

chronomac

None at all. They did tease some SNES games recently IIRC.

Despite joking about the Gamepump hype that grabbed GAF and this thread for a few days when it was announced, I do think their offer is somewhat intriguing. At the very least, it avoids the common issue with these "free games" services, which is that any game I actually want I would have bought before receiving it as part of the service.
Right. The idea of being guaranteed a new game is inticing and it's a pretty cheap price. Even if only 4 of the 13 games are good you're getting them for less than $5/pop (and maybe some trading card pennies).

Take it from me mate, I've listened to that lame joke more times than I have any right to have haerd, and when you've read/heard it long enough it...makes you react differently :V

It cool, I understand. I do hope things like JSRF, Seaman and Skies of Arcadia can come since I haven't played those childhood and would love to see how I feel about them now that I'm older. Also Anarchy Reigns because that game needs another life :(

Man, sony knocked it out of the fucking park.
Like I wasn't overwhelmed with games I want to play already.

So hyped for the Nier demo.
Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 confirmed for the west.
Gravity Rush getting a Raven dlc and it's fucking free.
Even Ys got the spotlight at the conference.
New TLOU and Uncharted.
Wipeout!
Horizon looking more incredible with every trailer.
Fuck me, what a time to be alive.

Anustart

So looking through what I got from humble monthly, flame and flood looks decent and hacknet looks right up my alley. Any other gems in there I'm missing? Other stuff looks iffy at first glance.

Accoun

Late to the party, but I've been playing Antichamber. Went to sleep at 4 AM because of it. I was having a problem with a puzzle and of course when I went to bed, I thought about the solution.
When I woke up, I went to play it again and turned out that I was right.

Classic.

Also, pretty sure I'm nearing the end. I think 5 to 8 pages left. Although I'm not exactly sure what to do now.

Just finished. Not 100% (
Hitting A Wall and some other puzzle in a light blue room with a path disappearing on jump
left), but still. I... wasn't the biggest fan of the slider puzzles, but otherwise I enjoyed myself quite a bit.
I have no idea what the ending was supposed to be, so I'll just shrug it off as 2deep4me (
but then again, "Some things don't have a deeper meaning"
).

Next puzzler in line will most likely finally be Obduction.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Multiplatform, including PC:
Marvel versus Capcom Infinite (4)
Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3
Nier Automata

hqdefault.jpg

Grief.exe

Say where IS Grief.exe? Thought he'd chime in by now about PSX '16.

I was playing Rimworld and missed the whole thing, just getting caught up now.

Looks like Capcom killed it with Mahvel. Also seems that we were correct in predicting Marvel is fine with letting the Xmen license be used in older titles.

What's left to leak? Most everything is announced these days. Even Atelier!
(OMGOMGOMGOMG ATELIER ON PC)

I guess FFXV could leak, but no one would bat an eye :p

We would shrug a shoulder.

Was it ever used for a PC game in its previous state?

Under the assumption that nothing has changed, I'm quite curious as to both how long it will take Kojipro to get the game out in the first place, and then how long for the PC release

I would imagine late 2018/ Early 2019 at the earliest and probably a year to a year and a half for the PC version if they still want to put it out on it.

Nzyme32

I would imagine late 2018/ Early 2019 at the earliest and probably a year to a year and a half for the PC version if they still want to put it out on it.

Yeah, I definitely forsee a large gap between releases. However I'm sure they will drop a PC version later, unless they explicitly state otherwise.

Teggy

I played the Shadow Tactics demo today. Think I'll get it. I've always wanted to play Commandos but the one time I gave it a shot the controls seemed a bit too ancient.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh Vermentide from the monthly comes with dlc? All the dlc?

Vlad

Why is Infinifactory so addicting? Also, knowing what Footprint actually does changes everything.

Anyone here that wants to add me on Steam or that I could add to compare scores? My Steam name is the same as here.

It's the same reason that all the Zachtronics puzzlers are so satisfying: that allow for a huge amount of creativity in making your solution. It's actually YOUR solution, not just the solution the developer left for you to find.

Nice.
It's kinda funny after a console conference to see them slowly walking back all the 'exclusive' talk one by one.

On that note, from Stump's list I could easily see Ace Combat, Yakuza, Let It Die and Nioh coming to PC eventually as well.

I think Ni no Kuni 2 is pretty "sure" as well as Bandai-Namco seems to be publishing it.

I mean even Ni no Kuni 1 is on Pc
on Playstation Now :v:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom