• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMEPUMP needs to release this and I will subscribe them for the rest of my life
250px-Magitsbox.jpg

Whoa, blast from the past. I think I played the demo for this on some Official Xbox Magazine demo disc?

Grief.exe

I just found out you can indiscriminately harvest organs from people you've taken prisoner in Rimworld.

Some of your colonists have a negative mood reaction to these horrors, but it trains your doctors huge level ups.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

It just occurred to me that there isn't a single store page video I want to see. Kind of wish it was just screenshots.

For gameplay footage, I'd rather go to YouTube or Giant Bomb.
I just found out you can indiscriminately harvest organs from people you've taken prisoner in Rimworld.

Some of your colonists have a negative mood reaction to these horrors, but it trains your doctors huge level ups.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Harvesting prisoners' organs and selling them to traders for massive profit suddenly made the whole organ harvesting thing make a lot more sense.

You know... Rimworld's shockingly good. Although I still have a bad vibe from that debacle a while back, I can't dismiss how fun Rimworld is to play. Tentatively looking forward to future updates.

Grief.exe

If I'm not very good at fighting games, is Marhvel v Capcom series a good place to start?

You know... Rimworld's shockingly good. Although I still have a bad vibe from that debacle a while back, I can't dismiss how fun Rimworld is to play. Tentatively looking forward to future updates.

I'm really enjoying the game. This, along with Factorio, are my likely GOTY, though neither qualify for the Steam GOTY vote due to Early Access.

The entire situation seemed a bit pedantic to me and I never took a deep dive into the issue. Here's the developer's response if you are truly interested. Seems like a nonissue to me, but I have to stress that I didn't spend much time looking into this.

All these damn jumping puzzles in Ori are fucking killing me. Ugh.

It's a platformer though!

here's the gameplay reveal if people want to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4&feature=youtu.be

It's been an exciting day of reveals.

Tizoc

So the five new characters for Season 2 of SFV are 'completely new to the Street Fighter universe'

That's a bold move. I like it.
I dont believe them to be 100% new until i see it
One of the. Looks like kolin/helen tho

Tizoc

EDIT: Stump, may I a PM you about an 'Appeal'?

If I'm not very good at fighting games, is Marhvel v Capcom series a good place to start?

MvC3 has an easy input mode, so you can just mash and play it casually with friends, etc.
It's base system is easy to pick up and most combos aren't that hard to pull off with some practice.

Guilty Gear Xrd R also has an easy input mode/option.

Momentary

Banned
MVC: Infinite looks like it's gonna be fantastic. Glad they went back to 2v2. Game will look better once they get better meshes, add shaders, and have lighting implemented.

Adnor

Banned
I was looking at the games I played this year and saw Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and I was kinda surprised I had it uninstalled because I would have swear that I didn't finish it because I couldn't remember anything about the story of that game, but no, I finished it, even had the achievement for looking at the credits. After thinking about it for a while I kinda remember some things about the story, especially some side-quests, but I seriously can't remember what the plan of the bad guy was and what we solved by punching him.

I think it will be lower in my GOTY list that I would have expected.

Tellaerin

I'm psyched for the Telltale GotG game, especially after the latest GotG Vol. 2 trailer. No idea whether the game's going to draw from the MCU or the comics (and if so, which comics), but I'm hopeful.

Tizoc

I'm psyched for the Telltale GotG game, especially after the latest GotG Vol. 2 trailer. No idea whether the game's going to draw from the MCU or the comics (and if so, which comics), but I'm hopeful.
Everybody knows og DnA gotg is best gotg
Knowing marvel tho theyll force the mcu characterization

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Weird, didn't Valve stop allowing releases on Saturday/Sunday?

The opposite: Valve previously disallowed weekend releases, but this is no longer the case. Weekday releases are still recommended, though, just in case something goes wrong and the issue can't be fixed via the SPD frontend.

This rare as most games release on monday or tuesday at the earliest no?

Virtually all games release during the week, yeah. I think this is the first time a publisher as large as Squeenix has released something on the weekend.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Grapple -- MB-2F48C19A2D6692DC - Taken by Purkake4
BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-CAD39E98E6435A7E - Taken by NeoRaider

Uzzy

8€ with no new content, while iOS and Android (0.99 right now) versions were 0.99 so many times in the past.

Nice try SE. Also those System Requirements... lmao.

Squeenix have already said the new content is coming to PC eventually. But yeah. Still, it's nice to see it make it's way to PC, and just in time for the SteamGAF GOTY awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom