• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No coop
No timer
Frank west face and voice change
No difficulty, game is just kill zombies in crazy ways

Reviews seem to go no lower than ok, but a common call is that there are changes or things taken out that shouldn't have been.

Considering DR4 was a reboot of sorts, I'm not surprised they changed it. For the next one, they should replace Zombie humans with Zombie dinosaurs and have it take place in an Anime theme park.

So another "Xbox exclusive" gone stale and watered down for reasons?
Just like every other Zombie game. The concept is played out.

I love the concept of Oni but not the execution. Not sure I would want a sequel. Myth on the other hand.,...

GOG gave NWN away? :( Missed it.. Sad..

Glad a grabbed it the second I knew about it. I have the second NWN on steam but never the first.

Just randomly went to the GOG connect page and saw a bunch of games available to redeem. Not sure if it's new or not but worth checking out I guess

https://www.gog.com/connect

Just got 7 more. I wish Witcher III was one of them.

bloke

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Perimeter -- MB-4C84E6B9249CD070 - Taken by Eila

Catshade

Yeah, me too, I don't usually look at GOG's store. Thankfully, Catshade did this giveaway so I can play it, I heard it's a great game and I always loved the dragon that shows up in the banner.

Quick tip: Skip the base campaign and just play the first and second expansion (they're connected story-wise).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Mini Golf Mundo -- MB-6C5A049CAA530680 - Taken by dave is ok
Puzzles at Mystery Manor -- MB-E8FCAC750ADF8D9D - Taken by septicore
Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles -- MB-79F8EA3A8CF3645C - Taken by anastef
Fabulous Food Truck -- MB-0AE7588A6EAD2A2E - Taken by voodooray
Kitty Kat: Jigsaw Puzzles -- MB-4D17BB7A892D09B7
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-D3141D871E5D89F1
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-797919D1DC6C1814
Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes -- MB-51A3023BBA55781D - Taken by ExoSoul
Puzzles Under the Hill -- MB-B0E503CB17C3021F - Taken by dot
Pepe Porcupine -- MB-60B24DBD7416251C
Where's My What -- MB-F71AC2C127D809C6 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Mahjong Deluxe 3 -- MB-26D9D8404FF49355 - Taken by Hakkelus
Fantastic 4 in a Row 2 -- MB-0045A9A8787AFEEB
The Hidden Dragon -- MB-4102161F0B446BF3 - Taken by Purkake4
Mystery of Rivenhallows -- MB-3D68665C1FE0D4F5 - Taken by voodooray
Ludo Supremo -- MB-CB25489222D17EC2 - Taken by fuzzy123
Mahjong Destiny -- MB-3386CD76F368FB87 - Taken by Loptous

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I don't use any ENB, it was just vanilla 1440p up until yesterday. Now I do use one mod (Gransys Texture Improvement Project), but the long loading times were before I ever installed any mods.

Did you happen to switch to a Priest class recently? Are you using a weapon called the Blue Cane?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/comments/3xwpu4/ridiculously_long_loading_times/

That's the only other reference I can find to long loading times that's not ENB related.

Ugh, this is why I should not try to troubleshoot before bed, that's not even the right game. I do not know why you have long load times; I would suspect connection problem with the pawn servers possibly, or an odd hardware problem. I'd even suggest trying ENB and seeing if it improves your load times.

rtcn63

Sandbox title with cool weapons and no challenge. OK. Someone said they'll be balancing the game with patches, hope so. I was never in love with the timer, but you need to compensate by making the game difficult somehow. Otherwise, why the fuck pick up collectibles or blueprints if they're unnecessary to progress the game?

After this and RotTR, RE7 better not be a cakewalk. There will be consequences.
... In the form of whiny semi-unintelligible forum posts by me.

PaulSane

Last repost

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PaulSane, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Trillion: God of Destruction -- MB-66F69E0CC2361612 - Taken by Rhaknar

t1480951899z1.png

Truth be told, I'm less interest in new games in old Capcom IPs than I am in current-gen and/or PC ports of the older games in those series. I'm more excited about UMvC3 on Steam than I am about MvCI, and I need Capcom to finally rerelease Viewtiful Joe so that I can atone for never renting it as a kid.

Truth be told, I'm less interest in new games in old Capcom IPs than I am in current-gen and/or PC ports of the older games in those series. I'm more excited about UMvC3 on Steam than I am about MvCI, and I need Capcom to finally rerelease Viewtiful Joe so that I can atone for never renting it.

Agreed here.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It disappoints me that Watch Dogs 2 lacks a completion tracker and incorporates a distance-based icon unveiling system in lieu of "towers" that unmask everything within a particular area. I realise this was done so players wouldn't feel compelled to overwhelm themselves by seeking out each and every little thing, but I hope AssCreed 2017 is more in line with Ubitradition.

Tizoc

yeah I too would much rather their old ips be preserved than have new games made for them.

Wth you have a video with over 1 million views. Over one million views!

My best is Gwyn with parry-only on NG+ at a measly 106 views :O

No it's over 150K views, I don't think any of my videos are 1 mil just yet xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom