• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monooboe

Good morning! Was exciting to wake up this morning and see how many of my cards been sold. 12 euro plus over the night at least.:D

Glad to see Broforce at sale but was really hoping 5 euro for it.

Also, I do love coffee, that is all.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Man, not only Modbot abandoned the thread, he is taking the games too!
Guess this is how Skynet begins.

I take it that means that modbot's linked to the other thread? Explains what happened, I guess.

I feel like I'm probably missing stuff by not reading the sale thread, but I'll stick to just reading this one for now, I'll just use the thread url rule until the sale thread closes.

The other thread has a nice OP, though.

Tesseract

Banned
double dragon neon is awesome, i caved and bought it at 50%

co-op is great, although the game seldom crashes. great netcode, mechanics, music, and visuals.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
double dragon neon is awesome, i caved and bought it at 50%

co-op is great, although the game seldom crashes. great netcode, mechanics, music, and visuals.
The PC version had some stuttering issues when I last played it, don't know if they've patched that yet.
But yeah, it's great. I don't enjoy a lot of Beat 'em Ups, Streets of Rage 2 being an exception, but I loved DDN. Completed it three times. Some levels on Double Dragon where tough as nails.

The soundtrack's awesome, too.

Monooboe

Seems I have to put Double Dragon Neon on my wishlist. Kind of remember people being kind of hating on it when it came out.

Tektonic

The PC version had some stuttering issues when I last played it, don't know if they've patched that yet.
But yeah, it's great. I don't enjoy a lot of Beat 'em Ups, Streets of Rage 2 being an exception, but I loved DDN. Completed it three times. Some levels on Double Dragon where tough as nails.

but the video on it's steam page makes me want to die

Tizoc

Seems I have to put Double Dragon Neon on my wishlist. Kind of remember people being kind of hating on it when it came out.

Pretty sure jett liked it, that or Amirox.

It's a good 2 player game with a slick soundtrack and a hilarious ending credits.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
WHY ARE THE METAL GEAR GAMES WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS IN THE LIBRARY?

Tesseract

Banned

the game really starts to shine in co-op on harder difficulties (ff enabled) with high fiving, enemy herding, and all such and so forth team dynamics.

wayforward is such a great dev team, we need more of their back catalog on steam.

Yeah, I gave a couple away and will give the others away in the future.

Happiness doesn't give me +1s ;)

Happiness is +1 in yooouurrr heartttttttt

It's still better than what Capcom would do... Think about it METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE / METARU GIA RAIJINGU: RIBENJENSU

Well it could be worse: バイオハザード リベレーションズ (Baiohazādo Riberēshonzu) TRANSLATORS NOTE: Baiohazādo means Resident Evil and Riberēshonzu means Revelaitions

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Could be worse, they could go the full-width route:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROS | TACTICAL ESPIONAGE OPERATIONS

True story, the dev for Memory of a Broken Dimension submitted his game to greenlight using Full Width Alphanumeric characters for the game's title and it was impossible to find via search. But it's totally possible to have a game named with them!

eyeless

It should activate since it's reg free from what I've read. What message do you get when you try to activate the key on steam?
i actually just bought it, i can see how my wording could be confusing. i'm waiting for the e-mail with my code. thanks for the response, that's good news.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
That might have had something to do with it not really being a Double Dragon game. It's great in it's own right, though.
And there was another, this time very mediocre Double Dragon game released around the same time.
the game really starts to shine in co-op on harder difficulties (ff enabled) with high fiving, enemy herding, and all such and so forth team dynamics.

wayforward is such a great dev team, we need more of their back catalog on steam.
I have to confess i've only played co-op once. I should change that.
The Brave & The Bold or, if i'm allowed some unrealistic fantasies, A Boy & His Blob on Steam would be very, very welcome.
but the video on it's steam page makes me want to die
But it's BROTASTIC!
Seriously, though. Seeing as this is the game's ending, it's pretty spoilerific. But if you can't laugh about, with or at this, I have no idea what will.
EDIT: I'm now noticing the audio-quality is terrible in that vid. Sorry about that. :/
Here's a better one.

Tizoc

I'm totally lost...
gems
region-lock?!

what have I missed being away for 7 days? ><

You were gone that long? Well I think you finished your finals right?

You should still be able to use Nuuvem to get games for cheap though since those are Keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom