• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

Chariot!

5KNEo6F.gif

thank you!

Tizoc

Don't hate me guys, please, but I like this new world order where I can sleep during sales like at any normal time.

I get what you mean I think. I used to have to check Steam via my iphone for Flash deals or to vote, it being limited is more relaxing heh.

Copons

Don't hate me guys, please, but I like this new world order where I can sleep during sales like at any normal time.

I like it too, considering one of the three votes fell precisely during my usual sleeping time.

Still, I liked the sales to be bustling with stuff to do/see/check, and these 12 hours downtimes feel a little buzzkillers.

GAME.CO.UK canceled my order for Thief: Master Theif Edition. Turned out to be a price error because the price has now changed. =[

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hmm i'm not really enjoying TNO :/ lol
what is wrong with me lol

you dont like the games other people like so clearly, you need to sacrifice a toe to Lhorg'gjanybarg, the demon god of internet popularity

any toe will do as far as I know

I like it too, considering one of the three votes fell precisely during my usual sleeping time.

Still, I liked the sales to be bustling with stuff to do/see/check, and these 12 hours downtimes feel a little buzzkillers.

You should be playing the games you bought during that time >.<

you dont like the games other people like so clearly, you need to sacrifice a toe to Lhorg'gjanybarg, the demon god of internet popularity

any toe will do as far as I know

The bigger/more toes you sacrifice the more fun you'll have

Divius

I still have Dark Souls II in my Cart, but I heard something about a new version coming out so I think I will need to be strong and not give in.

Arthea

Was there already talk about hilarious appearance The Forest of Doom in humble weekly bundle that we spend 3 days outbidding each other on? Because I had constant bid on it for all auction time, and won one of the last copies only. funny, isn't it? All bta bundle was cheaper then this one game cost us, at least yeasterday (><)

I still have Dark Souls II in my Cart, but I heard something about a new version coming out so I think I will need to be strong and not give in.

a new version is coming, I don't remember where I read it, but I do remember it was trusted source, so unless you are dying to play it, I'd wait.

wilflare

the demon god of internet popularity, it says so right there in the post!

I mean... where is he from :O haha is it a game reference I'm totally missing?
I thought the Internet God of Popularity was Bakbakwalanosiwae

The first chapter is fairly basic COD'ish shooter, I think it gets much much better very soon

Yeah, I hated the first chapter, but then started loving it once "that thing" happens.

Thanks - I'll just bear through the first chapter then. I was looking very much to playing this game. Not feeling the sound effects either - maybe I haven't got my Soundblaster Zx set up properly

If someone is interested in Monaco I still have a key here

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Snakethesniper, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-3C4CBE29A0B6FDE8

Titan Quest -- MB-18EDE1364624721E - Taken by Vlad

Monaco -- MB-34D738BFC8A912A9

Lain

Anyone wants my FFXIII-2 50% off code from the SE box? EU people mainly, as I think it only works on the EU side of their store? Asked it yesterday but no one seems to have wanted it, asking again before forgetting about it for good.

Oh, also the Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% off code is up for grab.

Arthea

Anyone wants my FFXIII-2 50% off code from the SE box? EU people mainly, as I think it only works on the EU side of their store? Asked it yesterday but no one seems to have wanted it, asking again before forgetting about it for good.

Oh, also the Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% off code is up for grab.

yeah, talking about that, my discounts are for grabs too, all three, only for EU Square Enix store too.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 50% OFF
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% OFF
FINAL FANTASY III 50% OFF

PM if interested

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Snapped up the very last three copies of Ice Age 4 on Dispenser for 18 keys. Let's see if this pays dividends.

3 games short of the mighty 1500...
Will defo happen this week, if not today.

I hit 1500 earlier in the week with the terribly impressive Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma from the latest Indiegala Monday bundle. Probably should have arranged something more impressive for 1.5k than a hidden object game!

Arthea

Let's talk Xmas dayfolk. As you know,
you don't, but does it matter?
region lock screwed my gifting plans. So now it goes like that: you can get 1 giveaway of my both GOTY nr. 1, that's 2 games total, unfortunately, or! I can giveaway more random cheap games, like probably 5 or so, not entirely random, good ones, but cheaper and most important GOTY is out. Your choice.

Dr Dogg

Gift copies are easier to offload.

For sure I'm not going to argue about that though my post conveys information to the thread as a whole. So anyone wanting to snag it for themselves can grab it for cheap before it ups and vanishes.

I agree, having 24 hours to vote is such a nice change, I hated having to wake up to check new flashes and vote, etc.

I like only having to vote once a day, but only one community choice game and only two sets of flash deals a day means that most of the older games I'm interested in probably won't be getting any further discounts.

I like only having to vote once a day, but only one community choice game and only two sets of flash deals a day means that most of the older games I'm interested in probably won't be getting any further discounts.

Volvo should do an oldies sale on March, a sale event with only old games, I think it would do great.

Arthea

Talking about hidden object games, I surely never was a fan of those, but for some reason I enjoy Artifex Mundi games a lot, maybe because they are more of p&c games, maybe because you have a choice and can do no hidden objects at all, but most likely it's a whole package. I tried other hidden object games and I still don't like them, so it's totally Artifex Mundi magic, don't dismiss them so quickly, what I'm trying to say.

Pachimari

I just woke up. Has Wolfenstein: The New Order been on sale yet anywhere?

Edit:
And then I looked up GreenManGaming. Wow, so bought.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So it might become even cheaper at GamersGate?

The obvious response is "If there's a price mistake!", but after GamersGate refunded everybody who bought Temple of Osiris and had the keys revoked, I think those days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom