• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Damn, the large quote post got stuck at the end of last page D:

Does "Lost Planet Extreme Condition" still require GFWL?

I see no more mention of it on the page...o_O?
It doesn't, that one is Steamworks.
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition is the one that has GFWL though.

Annubis

Deeeeeyam!
I just dropped a foil that has never been sold before.

Something tells me I probably won't ever sell it either unless I drop it to like 50 cents =(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Deeeeeyam!

Something tells me I probably won't ever sell it either unless I drop it to like 50 cents =(

I sold a foil for $4.99 ($4.35) the other day. There are still some impatient people out there.

bigzgod

Deeeeeyam!

Nah, you're still in a better spot than most. I had one foil get undercut twice by two dicks, dropping the price from $4+ to $1. The first guy dropped it to $2ish and the second cut it down to barely over $1. It sucked.

Knurek

The hell? I have DS1s and DS2s that I don't use, should I be using those on my PC instead of DS3? I think I have a USB adapter for DS2 but does it even work with the SCP Drivers to emulate a 360 controller in Windows?

Sorry for the late, cross-thread reply.
DS1/DS2 with USB adapter don't need the SCP drivers. Instead you either use DirectInput, or x360ce for games supporting only XInput.

Lomax

I put it up for 25$ lol =D
Can't hurt to see if there's a sucker out there.

It's pretty easy to look at the prices of other foils from the same set and compare to the base price of the cards and make a reasonable judgment about what price it will probably sell at. No one is spending $25 on any foil though. You might get $4-5 for a somewhat in demand game over time, but more likely $2-3 is much more reasonable and likely to sell. But if it's just a bundle trash game no one really cares about, you'll be lucky if it ever sells, I've had stuff sit for months.

Why doesn't the daily deals header have a timer next to it?

And I'm calling them daily deals because they last 24 hours as opposed to the featured deals which last 48 hours.

Knurek

Really, Dark Souls? There's really no way to change or copy the save slot? So if I accidentally start a game in slot #2, I have to either manually select it each and every game start or start anew?
Makes no sense, seriously. :\

Lomax

The Dev of Monaco is pretty savvy, he may know that 91% is a notorious price mistake discount and chose it specifically for that reason.

_hekk05

Banned
I earned $1 profit from gems, after I splurged on those Ragnarok Online Emoticons, and crafted all those badges.

Outside of steam though...

9.33 for MGSV GZ
34.88 for wasteland 2, vertical drop heroes HD and this war of mine

Milamber

Jawmuncher, look DINOSAURS
tumblr_ngt50wAZM81qjqehno1_1280.png

AND FABULOUS POSES.

Araki can't draw dogs to save his life if he says that's a dinosaur, those little horned things are dinosaurs

Aww, I thought it was a Steam announcement. Don't play with my feelings like that.

Knurek

I'd just buy the OST itself now if I could, but that's not an option because DLC-specific subs are hard to make according to Double Fine.

Well, they still haven't released act 2 of Broken PromisesAge and less said about Scambase DF9 the better.

Is Double Fine the Ubisoft of Indie game developers?

Just one more sale to go until Broken Age finally hits 75% off.

I'm discovering games I've never seen before from random mentions like this and the giveaways, I look them up and if I like what I see they go on my wish list. It's fun, like window shopping :p

I consider myself pretty picky though. I would instantly dismiss a highly praised game based on it's art, and most indie games don't pass this test for me. Lots of lovely and interesting stuff it seems though.

K.Sabot

I turn off broadcasting and people still are initiating my stream.

Very very annoying when I'm playing internet intensive games like... fighting games.

edit: I finally fixed it, but I can't fully turn it off forever?

Maybe in a universe where the PS2 never existed.

No way.

FFX was the original 40 hour corridor.
FFXII had all of my characters being completely interchangeable and there's no real personalities or abilities; also, the story might as well have been Final Fantasy: C-Span.

--

Hey zyklon -- if you've never played Van Helsing... don't.

1024x575.resizedimage

Well, they still haven't released act 2 of Broken PromisesAge and less said about Scambase DF9 the better.

No. Klei is the Ubisoft of Indie developers.

Lomax

Double Fine just tries to live the AAA developer lifestyle while only actually being a single A developer. They develop games like most forum posters do, full of great plans and ideas, but unrealistic to actually make happen.

You've jumped off the deep end.

He drowned in that deep end a while back.

yuraya

Anyone want a Broforce 25% off coupon? It stacks with current discount bringing it down to 7$ n change. Quote if you want it.

JaseC

Anyone want a Broforce 25% off coupon? It stacks with current discount bringing it down to 7$ n change. Quote if you want it.

I'd like to take that off your hands. It's the only half-day deal I don't have.

Speevy

Banned
I was just thinking...do any of you print your receipts when you buy Steam games?

It seems like that would be one of those things that you'd want to avoid. Willing your excess into physical reality.

JaseC

I was just thinking...do any of you print your receipts when you buy Steam games?

It seems like that would be one of those things that you'd want to avoid. Willing your excess into physical reality.

I asked myself before if there is even a single person who does that. There probably is.

zkylon

zkylewd
No way.

FFX was the original 40 hour corridor.
FFXII had all of my characters being completely interchangeable and there's no real personalities or abilities; also, the story might as well have been Final Fantasy: C-Span.

--

Hey zyklon -- if you've never played Van Helsing... don't.

No. Klei is the Ubisoft of Indie developers.
i already knew, so you're not helping

but thanks for that, just what i wanted to see before turning to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom