• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

That might have had something to do with it not really being a Double Dragon game. It's great in it's own right, though.
And there was another, this time very mediocre Double Dragon game released around the same time.
I have to confess i've only played co-op once. I should change that.
The Brave & The Bold or, if i'm allowed some unrealistic fantasies, A Boy & His Blob on Steam would be very, very welcome.
But it's BROTASTIC!
Seriously, though. Seeing as this is the game's ending, it's pretty spoilerific. But if you can't laugh about, with or at this, I have no idea what will.

Ok tha ending video is pretty cool.

Cerity

I've cleared out 4 games this month from my steam pile, surprisingly productive, in terms of gaming. Beat TEW, FFXIII, The Darkness 2 and Killer is Dead.

And my steam feed is filled with purchases of ground zeroes and revengeance haha, liking it.

tioslash

I´m still trying to decide if I pick MGS GZ or not.. The price is not bad, but due to my country´s exchange rate it means spending a big part of my sale budget on it.

I do like MGS, but still, I read it´s really, really short. Do you guys think its worth it in terms of gameplay and a little bit of story though?

Dr Dogg

Urgh we need a third thread for those who don't like sale side posters AND are intolerant to human-alpaca love.

WHY ARE THE METAL GEAR GAMES WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS IN THE LIBRARY?

I think the more important question is why did an international man of mystery named Bob pop up on my activity feed?

Chariot

I´m still trying to decide if I pick MGS GZ or not.. The price is not bad, but due to my country´s exchange rate it means spending a big part of my sale budget on it.

I do like MGS, but still, I read it´s really, really short. Do you guys think its worth it in terms of gameplay and a little bit of story though?
If you have such a limited budget budget, better buy something else you like. The gameplay is very nice, but it's extremely short, so you better off waiting for it get cheaper some day or buy directly into the Phantom Pain.

Tektonic

Ha. I just posted an IG 8 game giveaway in sale thread (garbagedump), haven't heard of any of the takers... Such a funny thread - most of the posters don't know anything about the true Steam thread

or
alpacas, russia, nuuvem

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't we like sale side posters, what is sale side posters?

Just noticed that this was for sale (but not on sale):

$19.99, or $3.99 per pack.

turn your fighting waifu into a furry? why not?

Milamber

Why don't we like sale side posters, what is sale side posters?

DUDE! TELL ME IF SKYRIM WILL GO ON SALE TOMORROW AT 75% OFF NOW! IS SKYRIM A GOOD DEAL FOR MY MONEY? WILL I LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT MY PREFERENCES ARE? I GOT ONLY $10 DUDE, AND CAN THIS LAST ME THE ENTIRE SALE? I'M GONNA BUY SKYRIM NOW BECAUSE I WANT IT AND CAN I COMPLAIN TO YOU WHEN IT BECOMES CHEAPER TOMORROW? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAIT FOR DAILIES? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE I BOUGHT THEM! I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME! HEY DUDE IS THERE ANY CHANCE SKYRIM WILL GO DOWN IN PRICE AFTER TOMORROW? HEY THIS GAME IS A DAILY BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUY IT NOW, WILL IT BE A DAILY AGAIN? HEY, WHAT TIME IS THE NEXT DAILY? ALSO WHAT TIME IS THE NEXT FLASH SALE? WILL SKYRIM BE ON IT?

DUDE! TELL ME IF SKYRIM WILL GO ON SALE TOMORROW AT 75% OFF NOW! IS SKYRIM A GOOD DEAL FOR MY MONEY? WILL I LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT MY PREFERENCES ARE? I GOT ONLY $10 DUDE, AND CAN THIS LAST ME THE ENTIRE SALE? I'M GONNA BUY SKYRIM NOW BECAUSE I WANT IT AND CAN I COMPLAIN TO YOU WHEN IT BECOMES CHEAPER TOMORROW?
Wow, that's actually very accurate.

wilflare

You were gone that long? Well I think you finished your finals right?

You should still be able to use Nuuvem to get games for cheap though since those are Keys.

nah. I went to Indonesia. and well finals, some things happened. I'm going for another semester

So this Squeenix surprise box was only available through pre-purchasing? That sucks, it makes sense, but still kind sucks.

Is there anybody that has a FFIII coupon they aren't gonna use? I've never played an FF game, and I kinda wanna see what all the fuss is about, but I don't wanna spend too much in case I end up not digging it.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So this Squeenix surprise box was only available through pre-purchasing? That sucks, it makes sense, but still kind sucks.

Is there anybody that has a FFIII coupon they aren't gonna use? I've never played an FF game, and I kinda wanna see what all the fuss is about, but I don't wanna spend too much in case I end up not digging it.
See PM.

Chariot

Well, it would be an ass move to make it purchasable after it's content are revealed. That's not how surprise boxes work.

And yeah, you can have mine. Wait for PM.

edit: Or just take Maxwoods IDONTEVENCARESTUPIDJERK >_>

Toki767

Steam sale threads should always have "Wait for the dailies/flash sales" on the title. Then just ban anyone who ignores that and asks.

Tizoc

I just had a doner kebab and I'm STILL hungry ugh...9 hours til the new deals are up UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Really? That's why I got a trade offer for it. Must decline it then :)

I have three Family Guy + DLC spares and three Walking Dead + DLC spares sitting in my inventory. Most spare hoarders don't think to stock up on DLC so they'll be worth a pretty penny in due time.

Deques

I have three Family Guy + DLC spares and three Walking Dead + DLC spares sitting in my inventory. Most spare hoarders don't think to stock up on DLC so they'll be worth a pretty penny in due time.

By the way, doesn't Activision remove games after New Year's Eve? Why now?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
By the way, doesn't Activision remove games after New Year's Eve? Why now?

By early January Acti's new FY has already begun, so I'd guess that spring cleaning was moved forward two weeks so everything is in order by the start of FY 2015.

Ah, I guess I missed the part where these are EU only? Keep getting "invalid promo code." And I can't get it to work with VPN. So it remains unused, thanks though.

Well, it would be an ass move to make it purchasable after it's content are revealed. That's not how surprise boxes work.

And yeah, you can have mine. Wait for PM.

edit: Or just take Maxwoods IDONTEVENCARESTUPIDJERK >_>

Yeah, like I said, it makes sense. I was just kinda bummed when I realized it. But I guess it all works out since the coupon wouldn't work anyways.

Dr Dogg

That sudden moment of confusion when you get a dispatch email for an order from a company you know you don't have anything coming from them in at least a month to open it up and find out Captain Toad has dispatched waaaaaay earlier than expected. Yeah fuck this sale!

That's why you use Nicknames. That way you'll never forget who it was.

Hahaha I knew who it was silly I'm just curious as to why.

I re-read your comment. Alpacas are fine, but human-alpaca love is a little weird

To be fair it would only be about 3 or 4 peeps in there due to their overwhelming popularity, or is that pacularity?

Arthea

Don't hate me guys, please, but I like this new world order where I can sleep during sales like at any normal time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom