• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

tumblr_myabi9DPtk1qgbb3so2_250.gif

Momentary

Banned
Can it be disappointment if you're already disappointed and it just continues?

I have a good feeling about today... well for me anyways. It kind of sucks when you hit around 500 games in your library. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to the days when I only had 3 games. Sales really felt good back then.

bigzgod

Well, apparently today is my 6th Steam birthday or that's what Steam tells me at least.

Can't believe it's been 6 years already...

Also, how is STFU? Never heard of it till now, voted for Abyss Odyssey.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Motherfucker said that there WOULDN'T be a sale on Shovel Knight.

Specifically.

That's mean. What about people that bought it because of that confirmation?

StAidan

Wow, Shovel Knight. Already bought it months ago, but if the dev stated there would be no discount this sale, that's pretty low.

derExperte

Motherfucker said that there WOULDN'T be a sale on Shovel Knight.

Specifically.

That's mean. What about people that bought it because of that confirmation?

Well back then I noted that they said they have no plans YET and that was before/during autumn sale.

Turfster

Daily
  • Shadowrun Dragonfall 60% off
  • Wash_Doge 50% off
  • The Long Dark 50% off
  • Shovel Knight 33% off
  • Dead Rising 3 40% off
  • Tropico 5 65% off
  • Fallout New Vegas 75% off
  • Crusader Kings II 75% off
  • Dawn of War II Retribution 66% off
12 hour deals
  • Game Dev Tycoon 60% off
  • Nidhogg 75% off
  • Mortal Kombat Komplete 50% off
  • Surgeon Simulator 75% off
  • Alan Wake 90% off
  • Starpoint Gemini 2 50% off
Community choice
  • xx% off
  • xx% off
  • xx% off

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Shovel Knight! Yes.

I just need Transistor. :(

I wonder if The Long Dark is going to be up at some point, since it seems like it was there by mistake. I already have it, but it's good so far.

Monooboe

Wonder if the gems and auction was supposed to be the meta game for this wintersale at first? Because they do like to who those gems in those frontpage pictures.

Anyone got a link to Yacht Club saying there wouldn't be a discount? Kinda curious about this.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/250760/discussions/0/616189742706483435/#c624076027657821228

Hey all. There are no plans quite yet for Shovel Knight to make a discounted appearance during this holiday season. The team here continues to be 100% focused on providing free update content for the game with our goal being that we can maximize your proverbial "bang for you buck" by making the game that much better.

If Shovel Knight just isn't yet at your personal value vs price point for you, I recommend taking a look at the seemingly limitless variety of discounted games available during the sale! We had an excellent thread on this very forum where everyone chipped in their personal recommendations for titles similar to this one. I even have a post in there myself!

Thanks again to all Shovel Knight players! Whether you just picked it up this weekend or were with us way back when we were just embarked on the game's development.
I guess their plans changed since Nov 28th :p

Turfster

Daily
  • Shadowrun Dragonfall 60% off
  • Wash_Doge 50% off
  • The Long Dark 50% off
  • Shovel Knight 33% off
  • Dead Rising 3 40% off
  • Tropico 5 65% off
  • Fallout New Vegas 75% off
  • Crusader Kings II 75% off
  • Dawn of War II Retribution 66% off