• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From time to time, Steam goes crazy and shows me this popup from 2006, with nothing in it:

This time, it was after I bought a 2pack for skullgirls. I wonder why this happens.

locke.gif

its a world of mystery

Bigby

Let's see id Dishonored is as good as everyone says.

I added a bunch of people from here on my friend list, don't worry if you receive an invitation, it is no spam.
Some actually blocked me :-(
Can we find members based on Twitter and/or Facebook and import them easily?

There is an option to link your Facebook profile under profile settings. FAQ

Let's see id Dishonored is as good as everyone says.

I added a bunch of people from here on my friend list, don't worry if you receive an invitation, it is no spam.
Some actually blocked me :-(
Can we find members based on Twitter and/or Facebook and import them easily?

I only accept invites from those who I know/recognise from here i.e. SteamGAF/GAF and/or if they are a member of the GAF group on Steam. So if you or anyone else reading this is/was blocked/ignored by me on Steam I can assure you it's nothing personal :).

cicero

The sequel is also on PC, on GOG, but not Steam. I always wanted to play it. I enjoyed the first one quite a bit on my Saturn.
Both are currently on sale for $1.49 (75% off) on GOG during their Square-Enix New Years promo. Everything listed is 75% off.
http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_new_years_with_square_enix_261214

dq1Ys06.png

It was very close.
I was hoping for Invisible Inc. I just hope they pull another pricing error and they all get the discount for 20 minutes or so.

Jørdan

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Anno 1404 Gold -- MB-EFC27C583CD90D3E - Taken by Rayge. 15 entrants total.

t1419799887z1.png

<3

Way LTTP, but I can't believe I missed Skyrim legendary for chep @ GMG… Now I'll have to wait at least another 6 months if I want to play a mod that needs the DLC :(

Also, hey, new deals.

cicero

I am still annoyed that Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 3 base games are 75% off at $2.49 but the GOTY and Ultimate Editions are only 66% off at $6.69. It makes no sense whatsoever given that they have already gone for 75% multiple times previously.

Turfster

Daily
  • Dishonored 75% off, GOTY 66% off, DLC 50% off
  • Age of Empires II HD 80% off
  • This War of Mine 25% off
  • Transistor 66% off
  • Naruto UNSR 40% off
  • Divinity Original Sin 33% off
  • Max Payne 3 75% off
  • Tomb Raider 80% off
  • Mount & Blade Warband 66% off
12 hour deals
  • Kindoms of Amalur 75% off
  • Victoria II 75% off
  • To The Moon 80% off
  • Red Faction Franchise 85% off
  • Pinball FX 2 66% off
  • The Crew 20% off
Community choice
  • Gunpoint 66% off
  • Mercenary Kings 66% off
  • Luftrausers 66% off

Humble Daily The Escapists 33% off

Kuroyume

Banned
Voted for Mercenary Kings. Luftrausers has already appeared on a HIB (although as a beat the average) so I wouldn't be surprised if it appeared again.

derExperte

Could we please stop with those absolutely terrible DoA GIFs? I'm already putting people on my ignore list because of them but then someone else quotes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom