• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches -50%

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Pranay

ModBot said:
Instructions for Pranay_:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pranay_, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key -- MB-FC20C28222187C6C - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Desura Key -- MB-E93A111633C580EB - Taken by still
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key -- MB-56206029082C812C - Taken by still

Ventara

Legend of Grimrock 2 is amazing, but damn, I'm too stupid for these puzzles. And the monsters regenerate over time. I really don't want to look up answers for any of these puzzles, but I just might if I can't figure anything out in the next hour or so.

Turfster

You can buy it yourself with the cart glitch. If you're from US, that is.

Sadly, I'm not ;)

New Games Republic deals:
  • The Guild 2 Collection 90% off
  • Majesty 2 Collection 75% off
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection 75% off
  • War of the Roses: Kingmaker 75% off

Blocking people just shows how easily butthurt you are.

I never ignore anyone

Well good for you. I ignore everyone. The universe balances out once again.
Obviously you weren't on my list when I posted this, cause I saw your post and quoted you... but... are you ignored now? And do you even care? [I'm guessing no... nobody really cares if they're on my list or not.]

Hanzou

So age of empires 3 shows up as a price glitch at negative dollars but you cant actually buy just the game itself. Only a bundle.

That shitty Tomb Raider reboot as a daily deal before Wolfenstein at the 66% discount from Halloween. What a slap to the face.

Tell us how you really feel. We here at SteamGAF truly value your opinion, [fill in username hereCrab Milk Mickey].

So age of empires 3 shows up as a price glitch at negative dollars but you cant actually buy just the game itself. Only a bundle.

I don't think you can ever buy games with 100% off or higher discount.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously you weren't on my list when I posted this, cause I saw your post and quoted you... but... are you ignored now? And do you even care? [I'm guessing no... nobody really cares if they're on my list or not.]

you would never

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just noticed at least something good from this sale... no repeat flash/daily/votes (so far). then again theres less slots so... >_>

Go easy on that notebook.
cyttXy0.gif

ExoSoul

Banned
Between Luftrausers and Gunpoint, this community vote is bound to end in something good =)
Unless community does community stuff

Just buy it already....
Actually I don't own Dishonored on Steam :p I bought it on 360 when it came out, but only got about 75% through. A friend of mine I don't see often anymore has my disc though. Brigmore Witches sounds real cool though.
Still pissy about New Vegas DLC though

rtcn63

So Divine Divinity is like Dragon Age but without Bioware?

Combat is turn-based (DA uses real-time IIRC) and there's fewer recruited companions (whose dialogue is much less reminiscent of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys). I liked the former more than the latter, if only because I found the mechanics at least somewhat engaging.

madjoki

What's the cart glitch, exactly? Log out, add stuff to cart, then log in and purchase?
Huh. Okay, how does the cart glitch work, exactly?

Nope, just change country code (add ?cc=xx to url, in this case jp) and add to cart and start purchase. Then revert cc in another tab to correct one and continue purchase.

I don't think you can ever buy games with 100% off or higher discount.

This is correct. You can't enter checkout if you have products with negative price in cart.

Thought I haven't tried adding while in checkout. It could work, I mean it works for buying 4-packs as gift, but I don't dare to try.

Besides, since you can't add products with negative prices to cart, which would make it very hard to do. Only realistic option is one where loyalty discount brings it to negative price.

Hmm is age of empires 3 no longer sold separately on steam? The link in my wishlist says it has a 102% discount but then takes me to the age of empires bundle.

Ahh I see it must be the safety feature to stop people taking advantage of price errors.

Kiru

This is correct. You can't enter checkout if you have products with negative price in cart.

Thought I haven't tried adding while in checkout. It could work, I mean it works for buying 4-packs as gift, but I don't dare to try.

Besides, since you can't add products with negative prices to cart, which would make it very hard to do. Only realistic option is one where loyalty discount brings it to negative price.
But you can't even buy it at all. Another example is Gothic 1: http://store.steampowered.com/app/65540/
It does show its own entry when you search, but there's no way of buying it alone without that Universe Bundle. Same thing is happening with Age of Empires III Complete for me.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Dark Souls coop is so good. Planning out and prepping play sessions is just so damn gratifying.

Even on a third play through it doesn't feel old or repetitive.

ExoSoul

Banned
Gaf: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection (already played the base game on PS3) or Red Faction Collection?
I'm more inclined for the later...

Dark Souls coop is so good. Planning out and prepping play sessions is just so damn gratifying.

Even on a third play through it doesn't feel old or repetitive.

The original Dark Souls is still great, for sure.
As for the bold... I'm not sure that's exactly what the devs had in mind, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

I wish I could figure out a "hot" boss to be summoned for. I tried leaving my sign down for O&S, but wasn't summoned... I've only been summoned once (Quelaag) and that was a fiasco.

Any idea where a good/hot summon spot for someone around SL65 would be?

Anteater

never played the original dark souls in coop, couldn't convince my friend to play it because he thinks it's the hardest game ever made and 20 million times harder than ninja gaiden or something thanks to the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom