• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You don't have a spare key even if you bought it on Steam though.
If you try to give someone your GFWL key it says it's a dupe.

Strange. I wonder if Scamco asked Valve to blacklist keys that Steam generated for users.

Hanzou

Strange. I wonder if Scamco asked Valve to blacklist keys that Steam generated for users.
Ok I'm confused with the back and forth I have heard over the past little bit. I bought dark souls on steam last year. Do I have an extra key to give away or not?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Blue_Mary.jpg

thats a cool ass design, you have to admit. I love KOF

I know she was originally a garou character

Will the price for MGR go down in the next set of daily deals or will it stay?

stay for another 24 hours.

edit: of you said go DOWN. no its not going down, its a daily, it will go up. unless theres a price mistake

derExperte

Oops, meant to say whether the price will go up. So is it confirmed it's going to go up after the next set of daily deals?

Just go on its store page.

DAILY DEAL! Offer ends in 24:37:26

well, poop, I was going to instabuy Neverending Nightmares.

I'll trade it to you for an Ice Age. :O
You of course might be better off waiting, selling it for more and then buying NN.

Nabs

Hey guys, this game is almost like a VN, just without the visual part. And creepy anime art. And expensive trading cards.

At least it's 41% off for the week and only $2.94: Choice of Robots

Choice of Robots is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Build a unique robot character–you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you
Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising
Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it
Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments
Start a war against the United States, and win
Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family

okay.

Milamber

Hey guys, this game is almost like a VN, just without the visual part. And creepy anime art. And expensive trading cards.

At least it's 41% off for the week and only $2.94: Choice of Robots

Choice of Robots is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Build a unique robot character–you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you
Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising
Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it
Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments
Start a war against the United States, and win
Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family

okay.

Just say it's a Choose you own Adventure digital novel.

Knurek

Should I give up on Spiderman ever being a community pick and just buy it?

Take this shit to the sale thread
It will be a daily or a flash

If you have to advertise your book by wordcount, chances are it sucks.

Yes of course I'd wait for the dailies, that should be obvious. I was more asking if it's ever likely Spiderman would ever be a community pick. Relax people.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Garou Densetsu you mean which is the series name in Japan ;)
She's based on Android 18 from Dragonball Z actually.

is that like, official? because I always wondered that

Up to the final boss in dragon age and I just stopped playing, got frustrated. I hate it when devs throw waves of minons at you nonstop during a boss fight, its lazy. But that's not what made me stop playing though, it's that the characters wouldnt obey my commands which left them to their deaths thanks to the dozen of enemies that just keep respawning. For example, I'd tell Alister to go to point b and once if he did decide to move, he'd go to point b and would do nothing, he'd just let whatever is there whack him. -_-

Rhaknar

Up to the final boss in dragon age and I just stopped playing, got frustrated. I hate it when devs throw waves of minons at you nonstop during a boss fight, its lazy. But that's not what made me stop playing though, it's that the characters wouldnt obey my commands which left them to their deaths thanks to the dozen of enemies that just keep respawning. For example, I'd tell Alister to go to point b and once if he did decide to move, he'd go to point b and would do nothing, he'd just let whatever is there whack him. -_-

last boss in DA is a bitch. But I played a healer both times I finished the game so I just healed it up baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom