• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

I feel like the last few updates to Firefox have made the platform considerably worse and moved more and more in to Chrome. Shame too, cause I always liked Firefox and all the plugins and customization

Thing is I'm using an older version which suggests it's either something on Valve's side or an addon update on my side. Really hope it gets sorted as Steam Community is unusable currently.

Dr Dogg

Well just in case it gets a featured deal I went and checked out Giant Bomb's Lords of Fallen Quick Look. Yeah that game has some fucking crazy stuff going on alright. Don't know how I feel about a single player Dark Souls lite but it's cheap enough as it is for me to take a punt and find out.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well just in case it gets a featured deal I went and checked out Giant Bomb's Lords of Fallen Quick Look. Yeah that game has some fucking crazy stuff going on alright. Don't know how I feel about a single player Dark Souls lite but it's cheap enough as it is for me to take a punt and find out.

I loved it /shrug

edit: and nothing for me again. 0 for 2

edi: maybe black flag depending on the updated discount

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2014-12-19_19-01-28.jpg

wow, what a deal!!! instabuy!!! ;)

Dr Dogg

I'M NOT CRAZY BUT NO FUCKING WAY AM I NOT MISSING OUT ON UNITY BEING YANKED FROM THE UK STORE AGAIN!!!

Ehhm sorry about that outburst.

Lomax

What's going to be funny next year is when Unity hits 75% off before Black Flag does. I stand corrected, Black Flag is actually 75% off, for the first time anywhere that I know of. I'm actually a little tempted.

Also, the "bonus" discount of the community choice was clearly a lie, they just cut the discount on the other two titles and gave the winner the correct discount. Not that it surprises me with how the rest of the sale has been.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
people expecting more than 25% on Valkyria... the game JUST came out what, a month ago?

derExperte

Also, the "bonus" discount of the community choice was clearly a lie, they just cut the discount on the other two titles and gave the winner the correct discount. Not that it surprises me with how the rest of the sale has been.

Why is that a lie? I thought the losers wouldn't get a higher discount at all.

Dr Dogg

Soooo a vote for Rage, RUSE or Cities in Motion 2? I own all 3 so not fussed.

I loved it /shrug

It looks really good considering the devs & pubs and budget. Shame most of the talk initially was about port quality and DRM (that if it's like DA:I then that hasn't been an issue for me yet). It certainly looks like a blend of Dark Souls and Darksiders and graphically it looks stunning but my only concern might be in the world building which was a massive draw for me in the Souls series.

The_Monk

Even at 50% off I still can't pull the trigger on Ryse (please don't judge, I want to play it). I want to show this game to a family member of mine and I want it for the Story but even half-off it literally destroys my budget. Will wait for the news deals tomorrow.

Alavard

I kind of want to jump on Ryse, but it's only ~6 hours long apparently. On the one hand, I am welcoming short games right now. But I'm still not sure how much I want to spend on something that short.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Even at 50% off I still can't pull the trigger on Ryse (please don't judge, I want to play it). I want to show this game to a family member of mine and I want it for the Story but even half-off it literally destroys my budget. Will wait for the news deals tomorrow.

It might have been like 5 dollars or less through the bears. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom