• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Ready or not, here it comes.

Guess one game from the flashes that will be announced at 1:00 AM EST.

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

If there are two correct guessers, the person who guessed first is the winner.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $25. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $25.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. I will end the voting at my discretion around 12:45 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

Caribbean!

pahamrick

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $25. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $25.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. I will end the voting at my discretion around 12:45 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

Volgarr the Viking

I'm gonna go with Wrack, but that's probably because I want it to go on a deeper sale.

Thanks for all this by the way, it was fun!

mannerbot

Ikaruga.

I'll stick with yesterday's guess... Doom 3 BFG.

X Rebirth

Lomax

Agarest 2

Teslagrad

The Fall, 0 and 3, hope I bring in a win tonight!

xezuru

Once again. Strider.

Articalys

Perhaps fatalistically, I'll keep my choice of Astebreed.

Regardless, for your sake I hope someone wins it this time and the jackpot doesn't grow again.

Kifimbo

Rayman Legends.

Spyware

Escape Goat 2

eyeless

broforce

One of those will be Strider.

Nete

Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle

Split/Second

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I'll go with Halfway again.

Jackbox Party Pack, still holding out on that one.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series

Rocksmith :)

City 17

Dear Esther.

Ban Puncher

Trials Fusion

derExperte

Not Steam, not even PC and I don't know if it's worldwide but Amazon.de has a bunch of Android games for free in their app store, for example République, LYNE, Kingdom Rush, Thomas Was Alone, Angry Birds Star Wars, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, Riptide GP2 and a few more.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series

Was already a daily.

BruteUA

Tiny Barbarian.

yoshizzle

Costume Quest 2

GaussTek

Once again, Freedom Planet! lol

Turfster

... okay rereading the right scroll fixed it.
Now I have to backtrack all the fucking way from the end because I forgot something...

Echoplx

Baldur's Gate

dot

killer is dead

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

Tremis

This man does his research.

Dead Rising 3.

agniswarm

Banned

I am Bread

redlacs

The Typing of the dead: Overkill

Deadbeat

Banned

Singularity.

Miker

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It's due, I tell ya.

womp

Ys Origin

Because I am patiently awaiting its $4.99 drop. ;)

iosefe

Assault Android Cactus is my guess

Electronic Super Joy.

Roundabout

Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom