• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Ready or not, here it comes.

Guess one game from the flashes that will be announced at 1:00 AM EST.

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

If there are two correct guessers, the person who guessed first is the winner.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $25. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $25.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. I will end the voting at my discretion around 12:45 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

Valkyria Chronicles.

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $25. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $25.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. I will end the voting at my discretion around 12:45 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

Yaiba.

Speevy

Banned
Just a well-reasoned suggestion from the last two days:

If you haven't voted yet, you might think about guessing some boring-ass old game that nobody wants. Those seem to be popular for the graveyard shift.

Half-Minute Hero 2 Super Neo etc;

Turfster

Just a well-reasoned suggestion from the last two days:

If you haven't voted yet, you might think about guessing some boring-ass old game that nobody wants. Those seem to be popular for the graveyard shift.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine won't be right.
I'm trying to Candyman it, I guess =p
If I repeat it enough times, it'll happen eventually, right?

Miguel81

Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's also one of the games I'd choose based on your generous offer.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Wreckfest

baterism

Shogun Total War 2

hm. probably stupid question but i don't play games with a gamepad. but i was thinking to try spelunky out a bit and found my old gamepad which i bought back in 2000 to play mgs, hah.

funny thing, seems windows changed since then. i plugged it in (usb) but i can't find it to set and calibrate it.

help?

Volotaire

Yowza...congrats to milena87 though~

I'll go with Escape Goat 2.

D3RANG3D

Wasn't Wreckfest already up this sale..?

Gorgeous sprite work, solid gameplay. But it just lacks depth, sadly. I loved it for about 5 or so hours. I also bought it at full price, so I guess sale would probably have made me enjoy it more : p

So far the only ting that bugs me about the game is the repeated commentary when your character reloads, I picked the female character and she sounds like young Gohan from DBZ.

I can't unhear.

abracadaver

LIMBO

Asgaro

Spintires.

Corpekata

Banned

Dreadout

TheLight

Devil May Cry 4

madjoki

hm. probably stupid question but i don't play games with a gamepad. but i was thinking to try spelunky out a bit and found my old gamepad which i bought back in 2000 to play mgs, hah.

funny thing, seems windows changed since then. i plugged it in (usb) but i can't find it to set and calibrate it.

help?

WIN+R then type joy.cpl and enter.

Lost Planet 3

Screencheat

Cheddahz

Banned

Valkyria Chronicles

Volcynika

Pier Solar

Mind path to thalamus

Sch1sm

Uh. ...Uh. Hm. All of the games I've guessed so far ended up dailies instead. Among The Sleep is my guess.

Kiru

Remember Me

Terraria :D

Wookieomg

Planet Explorers

Honey Bunny

Sunless Sea

Sajjaja

Super Meat Boy

WeaselJCD

Neo Member

Rayman Legends

Teggy

Doorkickers

SFxT

Miletius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Miletius, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-F9BC5748CABF8575 - Taken by Axass. 160 entrants total.

t1420080856z1.png

Figure I'll post this community side as well, for the folks that only hang out here. Apologies if this seems spammy. Good luck, Steam GAF, here's to another great year.

Lain

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom