• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

fuUzL0d.png

And EU4 is a daily now. But wait for the prices to update.

Reddit reskinned it:

Now I managed to login and realized I lost access to my brother's games through family sharing AGAIN. This is the fourth time. God fucking damnit.

mrgone

Hey it's nice that they got cart processing back on line. Shame they're 40 minutes late and all the old deals flipped. God damnit Valve.

Turfster

Based on what I've heard, I'm wondering if I should be thankful that I just found out that ME3 isn't on Steam.

Yes, you should. It's incredibly bad, moving away even further from the wonderful world introduced in the first one, without even having the interesting personal missions from 2. It's just a shitty shootmans in space now, with a ridiculously broken excuse for a story.

Also shame on the rest of you for not picking up on the joke =p

Dr Dogg

Why am I suddenly wanting FF13 and 13-2?

Because like any loopy regular in this thread you like to play dress up with your games. Might explain why I bought all the cosmetic outfits for Wei Shen in Sleeping Dogs. Lightning Returns goes fucking overboard in that regard.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
It's the fifth night of Hanukkah, which mean's it's time for another giveaway. PunishedSnake won The Deer God yesterday and this was his choice for today:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Maxwood, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valiant Hearts -- MB-A8BD33B3618C2414 - Taken by Ruruja. 63 entrants total.
To whoever wins, please don't forget to PM your choice for tomorrow's giveaway, see original post at around 1957 in the Steam December II Thread for the rules.

t1419111955z1.png
To whoever wins the raffle: Please PM me the name of a game you want to see in tomorrow's giveaway. Just one simple rule: It must be available on Steam for 10 Euro's or less. (since I still don't own a money tree)
If I don't receive a reccomendation in 24 hours, i'll get one of the titles some other nice Gaffers recommended or choose one myself.

Happy holiday's! :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Playing a couple hours of my friend's copy cured me of that problem.

Thanks for reminding me that the game is all style and no substance XOXO

If only Sega gave me Resonance of Fate on PC to play the superior dress up game.

I kinda wanna play a Vs Match on Abyss Odyssey...
To see if Im not rusty.

Lomax

Yes, you should. It's incredibly bad, moving away even further from the wonderful world introduced in the first one, without even having the interesting personal missions from 2. It's just a shitty shootmans in space now, with a ridiculously broken excuse for a story.

Also shame on the rest of you for not picking up on the joke =p

I remember talking to an older guy I worked with back when Mass Effect 3 had just been released and he said he bought it for his daughter but he also really liked it because he enjoys shooter games. That was all I needed to know.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now I managed to login and realized I lost access to my brother's games through family sharing AGAIN. This is the fourth time. God fucking damnit.

Yeah, I've read that Family Sharing can be very particular about what it considers to be a new system. I had to re-authorise Enco's PC a few weeks after he won the giveaway, but it's been smooth sailing since. *touch wood*

Edit: Although, RE4 HD and Revelations still aren't showing up, and I'm not the only one.

Arthea

Talking about FF13-2 I still have those SE EU store discounts, if anyone is interested, 50% FF3 and FF13-2 also 33% new Lara with season pass

AHA-Lambda

Dreamfall Chapters is 40% off but Dreamfall is still only 20% off.

Piss off, thank god I got them on gog now; heck, I got them DC SE and Dreamfall for less than DC here.

Anustart

I'll ask here as well. Anyone know any games on steam that would be good for a 4 year old? He likes playing Little Inferno as there isn't a lose condition there and he can just do as he pleases.

Knurek

Dear God, please let Panzer Corps win the community vote.

Both other games were in a plethora of deals earlier, and not enough people have played Panzer General 2 yet.
(Oh, and have Slitherine increase the discounts for the DLC for the game as well)

derExperte

Both other games were in a plethora of deals earlier, and not enough people have played Panzer General 2 yet.
(Oh, and have Slitherine increase the discounts for the DLC for the game as well)

Voted for it too. No chance of winning but maybe they'll f' the discounts up again.

Phinor

I'm hoping for that as well but it won't win, the popular game always wins. In this case Bulletstorm is the popular game. The voting system is pretty useless. Maybe it should only count votes from people who don't own those games yet (but reward cards to everyone anyway)?

Yeah, I've read that Family Sharing can be very particular about what it considers to be a new system. I had to re-authorise Enco's PC a few weeks after he won the giveaway, but it's been smooth sailing since. *touch wood*

Edit: Although, RE4 HD and Revelations still aren't showing up, and I'm not the only one.

I have those 2 and they're showing up for my brother. RE4 took a while though, usualy the game becomes available right away.

Hehehehehehehehe

Style and steel is the best outfit, so glad it's unlocked now.
Also, now Noel finally has a decent outfit (AssCreed). Don't like any of the others. (The N7 armor is cool I guess but feels out of place in the game).

Nabs

I'm not a fan of this voting stuff. I'd just prefer it if Valve just let you pick one game to buy at a higher discount.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm hoping for that as well but it won't win, the popular game always wins. In this case Bulletstorm is the popular game. The voting system is pretty useless. Maybe it should only count votes from people who don't own those games yet (but reward cards to everyone anyway)?

Not everyone can vote for Bullerstorm. Some regions are locked to vote for the other two games so it might have a chance.

MUnited83

For you.

Bulletstorm is not available in many countries though, so people on those can't vote for Bulletstorm. That said, it will probably win anyways, but at least there's a chance.

There's a chance that Bulletstorm doesn't win because many countries can't even see the option to vote for it (I can't, for example)
For what's worth, I voted for Panzer Corps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom