• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Christmas coming up in a few days is there a list anywhere of games that give you achievements for playing on Christmas? Cave Story is the only one I know off the top of my head.

Mr. Doop

So with Christmas coming up in a few days is there a list anywhere of games that give you achievements for playing on Christmas? Cave Story is the only one I know off the top of my head.

Psychonauts gives you an achievement if you buy something in the store on Christmas.

Imagine this at 4k and 60fps
830ccf3497.gif

Sega pls.

I miss those characters, really liked them. I sold my PS3 copy because despite enjoying my time with it it's one of those games I don't see myself replaying.
A PC version might do it though.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Maxwood, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Last Remnant -- MB-80E8EFB0BE315C58 - Taken by Anteater
I've still got a FF III -50% and a Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris with Season Pass - 33% coupon. PM if you're interested.

Murdered's first 1 1/2 hour suprised me, i'm intrigued. Well worth the bundle.

I haven't bought from nuuvem before, do I need to use Hola? Anything else or is it pretty straightforward? These prices are crazy, $30 for Batman oranges, Banner Saga, and Mordor Premium edition

Steam hostage thread is pure gold gents.

The reason there is such a massive Steam-gaf community is because unconsciously people have work around the limitations of the store by becoming curators, tech support and programmers on behalf of valve.

Admit it. This is the only reason you're here. Not because you like talking about PC games or anything. You're just unconsciously doing Valve's job now.

Dr Dogg

Steam hostage thread is pure gold gents.

Admit it. This is the only reason you're here. Not because you like talking about PC games or anything. You're just unconsciously doing Valve's job now.

When the OP called In Home Streaming 'half finished' I was already wondering where they were going with it. For me IHS has been feature complete day one even in beta and all the stuff that been added has been icing on the cake.

Vazduh

I haven't bought from nuuvem before, do I need to use Hola? Anything else or is it pretty straightforward? These prices are crazy, $30 for Batman oranges, Banner Saga, and Mordor Premium edition

Because they're in brazilian real, not USD. 1 Brazil real = 0.37599 U.S. dollars says google.

edit: Oh, 30$ for all those games. My bad :eek:

Yeah, you'll have to use Hola to purchase those games.

tmarg

I will say I'm here more to discuss PC gaming in general than because of an affection towards Valve as a company. I buy most of my games elsewhere at this point.

I went ahead and bought South Park: The Stick of Truth at the Ubi Shop since it was $13.60 there (no Uplay involved...just a regular Steam code)

Tizoc

So apparently I only have 1 of EU4's DLCs lol.
Shame I can't trade/paypal a russian to get complete edition for $7 :/

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Sale got you down? Tired of not having anything to blow your money on? Sick of these terrible gem oriented auctions, and would rather your funds be backed by government institution? Then dial in and place your bids for a unique phone that only dials one phone number!

iOqrL2KPka8Da.png

gngf123

You might need to use a VPN. I picked up Crimzon Clover there the other day without though, just paid with Paypal.

pahamrick

I'm probably super late to this discovery, considering the date it was released.

Anyway, I found this nifty app called SteamHeaderDownloader
which generates an image of all your steam games using their store header jpgs by simply having your profile public and putting in your steam ID (the number, not the name).

A quick test of it gave me this image of my games (Warning: 7mb JPG). A few things don't show up either because there's no header image or store page to access (Like for Might and Magic VI that comes with M&M X Legacy Deluxe) and some DLC apps that the program black lists by default.

Aside from that though, it's a cool little program and thought some others might get some use out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom