• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VwE7YE4.gif

D:

cicero

By the same token, backgrounds and emoticons that were previously going for 3 cents are now going for 5 or 6. Every valley made high and every mountain made low, sort of thing. I imagine in the long run as more supply is created, prices will sink back down to 3 cents and gem sacks will plateau at 30, at least until another auction happens and it starts all over again.

I really hope not. Because the gems are looking to me like their way of putting as little effort into promotional sales as possible, if it is indeed continued. Just throw up an auction for three days before each sale and let people bottom the market out trying to create gems that only have value during those three days. After that gem holders are up against Steam Whales who probably have 100x the items to break down than the average person, so they flood the auction, or the end of the auction where people can try to snipe auctions for little known titles.

None of this is even remotely "fun". Bring back the treasure hunt, bring back competing with your friends to see who can do the most daily achievements for little items and bragging rights.

Why bother with that if you are Valve and already have everyone scrambling to suckle at your ample teets to begin with. Success has bred lazy indifference.

Man, my GOTY list this year was hard, wish I had a chance to play more games, like the majority of the big releases this fall, but it's also nice to give some smaller less mentioned games some spot light as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
...force can shield/deflect dragonslayers?

if only

i can't even get to the damn archers lol

i don't remember having so much trouble dealing damage, all my weapons with the exception of the lighting spear feel super weak

Few well timed rolls is all you need.
I went through that part yesterday two-handing a claymore, that was fun.

you should try force

roll roll force and watch them fall lol

sweet revenge

attn: those who are using the monkeybot script: There's an huge oversight where the credentials reset after the scripts autoupdate, I'll fix that shit when I get home. In the meantime you can just refill your username and api key. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom