• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that The Ultimate Doom (and maybe all the old Doom games) don't work on Windows 8... you have to follow some long guide to get it to work and even then there is sound skipping issues.

Meh, I thought Steam games were guaranteed to work "out of the box" if you have the system requirements.

Then again, I don't know what this means:

System Requirements
MINIMUM: A 100% Windows XP/Vista-compatible computer system

Grief.exe

Meh, I thought Steam games were guaranteed to work "out of the box" if you have the system requirements.

lol hell no.

I wish publishers would take more responsibilities with their games. Some of the older releases are frankly embarrassing, look at Rockstar's older games for example. I'd imagine most of the potential fixes wouldn't be prohibitively expensive, especially when they are still earning a significant chunk of revenue from subsequent sales.

lol hell no.

I wish publishers would take more responsibilities with their games. Some of the older releases are frankly embarrassing, look at Rockstar's older games for example. I'd imagine most of the potential fixes wouldn't be prohibitively expensive, especially when they are still earning a significant chunk of revenue from subsequent sales.

That's it, I'm going back to consoles.

:p

It's really disappointing though, especially since right now I'm much more interested in buying old games than newer ones.

zkylon

zkylewd
water in my building broke

why do you always have to pee when there's no water

ughh

also i gave up on the stupid imp dudes in anor londo

i might backtrack to andre and buy some upgrade materials since all my weapons are shit

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
water in my building broke

why do you always have to pee when there's no water

ughh

also i gave up on the stupid imp dudes in anor londo

i might backtrack to andre and buy some upgrade materials since all my weapons are shit

Literally no extra water solution: Piss into your largest glass and then empty it into the toilet at great velocity.

Some extra fluid solution: piss into toilet normally and then replace piss in above option with extra fluid.

zkylon

zkylewd
Literally no extra water solution: Piss into your largest glass and then empty it into the toilet at great velocity.

Some extra fluid solution: piss into toilet normally and then replace piss in above option with extra fluid.

LOL im not gonna pee in a glass

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm just gonna keep with my plan of not thinking about it and getting increasingly frustrated about it

it's been working for like 4 hours now

tmarg

i'm just gonna keep with my plan of not thinking about it and getting increasingly frustrated about it

it's been working for like 4 hours now

It's a good thing we're all here to remind you of it then.

I really have no idea what to tell you, I'm a guy who lives in a rural area. I'd just go outside and pee on a tree.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I wasn't joking about the mechanics in my earlier post, by the way. If you have any left over liquid, just fill your tallest glass up with it and forcefully empty it into the toilet. It will flush the thing.

Use it better for a value menu item.

Ehh the buck makes my library look bigger. I'll take that over a crappy $1 value menu item.

Flash sales

- The Wolf Among Us (75% off)
- Killer Is Dead (66% off)
- Awesomenauts (90% off)
- Bastion (75% off)
- Valiant Hearts (60% off)
- Omerta: City of Gangsters (85% off)

ExoSoul

Banned
No excuse not to get Killer is Dead now. In 12h I'll go around your profiles and distributing punishments for those without it. >=|

gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Toki767

Someone tell me why I can save a penny by buying Prison Architect for $5.99 and then the upgrade DLC for $3.99 vs buying the whole package for $9.99.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was hoping there'd be another skin DLC bundle for Awesomenauts by now. 14 of the 17 things I'll be buying later are skins for Awesomenauts.

ExoSoul

Banned
I finished the game, I didn't understand it :(
I only got it on my 2nd or 3rd time through so don't worry.
On the first time you're at a loss and just follow along, the second you get suspicious of certain tells and start piecing it togheter, the third is just the glue that cements all of it.

Someone tell me why I can save a penny by buying Prison Architect for $5.99 and then the upgrade DLC for $3.99 vs buying the whole package for $9.99.
Steam often has that kind of stuff, noticed for a couple of games as I nicle and dimed some of my purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom