• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Took the plunge on Killer is Dead, I beat MGR some days ago but I could use some more action. Plus, I love Suda's brand of weird.

Keep in mind that KiD's combat is very simple. Also don't forget to apply the simple 60 FPS fix from reading the steam guides, they only take 10-15 minutes at the most.
Hope you end up liking it =)

velociraptor

I nearly broke my mug seeing my GTX 770 in the 30's range. But then I saw it was Assassin's Creed Unity and all is right with the world.

It's like the AC games become dramatically demanding on the PC as they release a new iteration.

Can't wait for the next release. :rolleyes:

I've got ACU on Steam but I'm too scared to install it. It'll probably run 15FPS on my 6950.

I got Waking Mars - it's installed now - but it didn't update on your list. Just informing anyone who was trying to get that one to choose a different game.

Edit: okay it's there now, so disregard me.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Keep in mind that KiD's combat is very simple. Also don't forget to apply the simple 60 FPS fix from reading the steam guides, they only take 10-15 minutes at the most.
Hope you end up liking it =)
Ah yeah, as far as gameplay goes I'm expecting something more akin to No More Heroes than anything. I wasn't aware about the fix but I'll look into it later at home, thanks!

topyy

Seems Arma 2 has different App IDs too. >.<
ModBot said:
Instructions for topyy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Arma 2 (should be App ID 33910) -- MB-F7F4E79A6AE2C49C - Taken by BernardoOne

Knurek

I nearly broke my mug seeing my GTX 770 in the 30's range. But then I saw it was Assassin's Creed Unity and all is right with the world.

30's? I see drops to 10's...
I know some people ITT has praised Ubi for the stuff they did with Unity VFX... I just think the product should not be advertised as a game, but rather as a semi-interactive picture book.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Was 50% one day before this sale.
Nope, still to come, Boss. Hope it sells really well when its turn arrives, it's terrific and right in the mix for my GOTY.
It was 50% off in the Fall Sale and was also part of the last Daily for Dungeon of the Endless before the Winter Sale started for 50% off. Chances are it will be the same again if it features as it's 33% off now.

Keeping an eye on it, thanks!

Steam Holiday Giveaway! Let's make sure everybody has something to play.

King's Bounty: Armored Princess -- MB-9EA20C9DC0D2BA46 - Taken by darkchewie
King's Bounty: The Legend -- MB-9EA20C9DC0D2BA46 - Taken by darkchewie

Just entered for Armored Princess only since I owned The Legend already and modbot said I won The Legend due to it being the same modbot code. Tried the key that was sent and it activated Armored Princess anyway, so all is good. Thanks Monoboe!

Monooboe

Just entered for Armored Princess only since I owned The Legend already and modbot said I won The Legend due to it being the same modbot code. Tried the key that was sent and it activated Armored Princess anyway, so all is good. Thanks Monobue!

Yeah it seem it put both of those in the same code.o_O But good that all is good.:)

Yakkue

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Yakkue, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Majesty Gold HD -- MB-BC1CD727AA436C5F - Taken by darkchewie
NiGHTS Into Dreams -- MB-E407FF9357FA0DB2 - Taken by Axass. 2 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-4DB56220EBE57463 - Taken by tebunker. 2 entrants total.
Solar Flux -- MB-8B9FFD9AD87564AC - Taken by Boss Doggie. 2 entrants total.
Bridge Constructor Medieval -- MB-50AF8093C3E3B58B - Taken by $h@d0w. 4 entrants total.

t1419252416z1.png

gngf123

So, I got Grid 2 in Monooboe's great giveaway and then found out I already owned it. Oops.

Modbot doesn't seem to want to nuke the key, so PM me if you want it.

MUnited83

For you.

Pachimari

If you are on PS3/PS4/Vita you can check the properties of the game(where you see the size of the game in MBs) and it willl say when it expires.

Otherwise you can go here https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/media/media-list.action

and just check on your PS+ games what the expiry date is.

Thank you guys. I found out. Now I'm secured until 2016.

derExperte

Any EU GAFer interested in an ESET Smart Security key?

1 year license, must be activated in the next 8 days. I'd use ModBot but a) think it's region-locked to EU (maybe Germany?) and some would enter anyway and b) I have two keys, don't know which works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom