• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Yes... let the moe flow through you!

Ubi9C90.jpg

Zkylon does your toilet look like this after the water came back?
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10858100_833003306722749_927484498074389688_n.jpg?oh=7454af3eb40bf830a22bc953d12add68&oe=553EFABA[IMG][/QUOTE]

the fuck....

[quote="The_Monk, post: 144376192"]Morning everyone, hope y'all doing fine. While Age of Mythology do not get a bit lower I decided to play another Story mission on AoE 2 HD and it took me at least 3 hours, phew! Getting close to 80 hours of play time and plenty of more to do. :)

Also, here's something to warm you heart:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fqj1dHc.gif

oh man i need that cup.

probably a good thing my work blocked that.

Tizoc

EDIT: Woah Fairy Fencer? I was considering getting it on PS3, but I'll consider Steam.
All this Japanese gaming goodness...

FFXIII-2 got a patch. And it's to remove N7, AC costume and all those things.

The community'll mod them back in.

Oh, neat.

I'm not big on Musou games, but I might give this a shot.

What are the odds of it being a good port?

Well isn't there another Musou game releasing soon? I mean at best it'll run at a steady 30 FPS and look good.

I say we all pitch in for a ticket for Durante to travel to Japan and educate these peeps on how to make a quality steam port :V

Chariot

Great news, the more japanese games the better.
Now if ecchi games were allowed on steam...
But seriously, it's silly to allow extreme kinds of violence like Postal 2 and Hatred, but not erotica. If they think they age verification isn't enough to keep kids from accessing these games, then it's not enough for violence and depravity either.
How about some good games though?
Idea Factory is :(
Steam needs more games with gangraped lactating bunny-eared nurses.
Please don't hate on Plutia and NepNep.

Nordicus

Oh, neat.

I'm not big on Musou games, but I might give this a shot.
You do that. Pirate Warriors 1 was my introduction to Musou. It wasn't exactly a deep game, but running in front of a god damn legion of mooks and then unleashing your saved up Gomu Gomu no Storm ultimate on them feels so good and true to the show.

I'm glad that Japanese devs these days are more eager to release their games outside Japan. I think the Neptunia money had done wonders for Idea Factory, seeing all of their recent works translated, whatever the platform their games are on (Vita and Steam for me.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
If my heart had wings is great, but I think I should have not played the NekoPara demo. The polish of NekoPara shows while the Engrishy feel of the former is revealing itself bit by bit.

NOW HELP ME GUYS! Apply the "restoration" patch to retrieve the cut scenes (h-scenes), and improve the translation OR remain and stay for the achievements.

Monooboe

Hmh I think I might do something today that I rarely do, watch a movie.o_O Unless I'm with someone I always rather play a game than watch anything nowadays. And mostly "play a game" means hanging here and idling games haha.

Huh. My desktop Steam thing seems kind of borked. Super-slow to respond to anything, and I can't pull the store up (everything else comes up, just slooooow). Going to everything through a browser tab in Chrome seems to work just fine in comparison.

The_Monk

Just noticed that the relaxing snow drops are back just like last year in Big Picture mode. I thought we got this on the Store page in the past but I'm not sure.

Momentary

Banned
Holy hell. Now if XRd and CP EXTEND could get an announcement. I'm in disbalief at how rapid Japanese companies are taking to Steam. Are the Naruto, Agarest, and TitS really selling so well that everyone wants a piece of the pie. I really wish we could get some sales figures out here.

BruteUA

Hmh I think I might do something today that I rarely do, watch a movie.o_O Unless I'm with someone I always rather play a game than watch anything nowadays. And mostly "play a game" means hanging here and idling games haha.

I don't remember who was in the recent Die Hard discussion here, but you should watch Die Hard. While playing Broforce.

Mr. Doop

Morning everyone, hope y'all doing fine. While Age of Mythology do not get a bit lower I decided to play another Story mission on AoE 2 HD and it took me at least 3 hours, phew! Getting close to 80 hours of play time and plenty of more to do. :)

Also, here's something to warm you heart:

fqj1dHc.gif

That's one swell cup.

Is anyone else making money by buying gems and crafting boosters or just me? Between FF13 and 13-2, I'm making about .40-.50 a day based on card prices.

Is anyone else making money by buying gems and crafting boosters or just me? Between FF13 and 13-2, I'm making about .40-.50 a day based on card prices.

I'm doing the same. One booster of FFXIII, FFXIII-2, Sakura Spirit, Agarest Zero and TitS every day and while the profit is getting smaller, it's still pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom