• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Deck |OT| Nintendo Switch 2

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Has a problem with Steam Deck not supporting every Steam game but never heard him complain that Game Pass has exclusive PC games that aren’t on console :messenger_loudly_crying: it’s Game Pass bro, you should get 100% of Game Pass games on Microsoft’s own platform.
Why the hell would he complain about games exclusives to PC Game Pass??

pasterpl

Please spare me the fake neutral nonsense considering your history here and the fact that you've posted in support of Microsoft acquiring valve.
What’s fake, I said - I prefer Xbox, I like Microsoft (even got some of their stock in my portfolio) - Xbox was my first choice as a platform in last 3 gens, but I always also bought Playstation and others, mainly to check exclusives, not getting ps5 as so far there is no exclusive there that would interest me (mostly remakes/sequels of/to games I have played on ps4 pro and no new Wipeout - which is a disgrace).

yes, I think if Valve would be selling it, it would be good buy for MS, nicely fitting and almost “completing” their PC OS - they would be a one stop shop from productivity to gaming in terms of software. I am not some warrior, I don’t mind if company is independent or own by global enterprise. I don’t mind how my in game character looks or if it is LGBTQ, things like this never bothered me. (But it is a different subject with people being outraged by skin colour, sexuality etc. and it is not limited to games - separate long conversation)

There are genuine critisms to be said about the device, yours aren't. They've been very straight forward in communicating what the deck is vs what it isn't. Your expectations are out of whack and it's 100% not supposed to function as some kind of Xbox companion device.
I never used “Xbox companion device“ phrase.
You obviously didn’t understand what I mean by PC/Xbox ecosystem - let me give an example - I love Forza Horizon 5 - I play it on PC via Steam (not gamepass - surprise), and I also play it on my Xbox (bought the deluxe version before launch even though I have got gamepass ultimate). It runs fine on deck. It’s a Xbox/MS game - PC/Xbox ecosystem = playing same game on Xbox and being able to play it on my PC/Deck as well - I do it more often than you can imagine, I want to play a game while I commute, or at work (when I have to go to the office), when I am in bed etc. But unfortunately I cannot do that with all of my games.

Has a problem with Steam Deck not supporting every Steam game but never heard him complain that Game Pass has exclusive PC games that aren’t on console :messenger_loudly_crying: it’s Game Pass bro, you should get 100% of Game Pass games on Microsoft’s own platform.
You obviously know me so well /s for games that don’t release on gamepass on Xbox, if it is a game I am interested in, I play that game on my desktop PC.

Banjo64

cumsessed
What’s fake, I said - I prefer Xbox, I like Microsoft (even got some of their stock in my portfolio) - Xbox was my first choice as a platform in last 3 gens, but I always also bought Playstation and others, mainly to check exclusives, not getting ps5 as so far there is no exclusive there that would interest me (mostly remakes/sequels of/to games I have played on ps4 pro and no new Wipeout - which is a disgrace).

yes, I think if Valve would be selling it, it would be good buy for MS, nicely fitting and almost “completing” their PC OS - they would be a one stop shop from productivity to gaming in terms of software. I am not some warrior, I don’t mind if company is independent or own by global enterprise. I don’t mind how my in game character looks or if it is LGBTQ, things like this never bothered me. (But it is a different subject with people being outraged by skin colour, sexuality etc. and it is not limited to games - separate long conversation)

You obviously didn’t understand what I mean by PC/Xbox ecosystem - let me give an example - I love Forza Horizon 5 - I play it on PC via Steam (not gamepass - surprise), and I also play it on my Xbox (bought the deluxe version before launch even though I have got gamepass ultimate). It runs fine on deck. It’s a Xbox/MS game - PC/Xbox ecosystem = playing same game on Xbox and being able to play it on my PC/Deck as well - I do it more often than you can imagine, I want to play a game while I commute, or at work (when I have to go to the office), when I am in bed etc. But unfortunately I cannot do that with all of my games.

You obviously know me so well /s for games that don’t release on gamepass on Xbox, if it is a game I am interested in, I play that game on my desktop PC.
But it’s not on Xbox if you need your PC. This is such an abject failure by your own standards as Microsoft control both ecosystems.

Minsc

Gold Member
The games that don't work on Steam Deck you can play on your desktop PC...

Have there been any specific examples yet of which games are the issue? It's easy enough to be annoying and keep repeating the same stuff, but maybe the games actually do run on the Deck.

Then again, not every game is able to run on the Deck for a variety of reasons, some of which being the hardware itself may be inadequate and not run the game fast enough. But that's the nature of PC gaming.

No matter how good the hardware is, it is not guaranteed to run all games perfectly, indefinitely.

Then again, the same is true of consoles. Certainly my PS5 was incapable of running FFXVI well enough for me, nearly the entire game was plagued with choppiness and slowdowns.

Last edited:

Shakka43

Have there been any specific examples yet of which games are the issue? It's easy enough to be annoying and keep repeating the same stuff, but maybe the games actually do run on the Deck.

Then again, not every game is able to run on the Deck for a variety of reasons, some of which being the hardware itself may be inadequate and not run the game fast enough. But that's the nature of PC gaming.

No matter how good the hardware is, it is not guaranteed to run all games perfectly, indefinitely.

Then again, the same is true of consoles. Certainly my PS5 was incapable of running FFXVI well enough for me, nearly the entire game was plagued with choppiness and slowdowns.
The only steam game I haven't been able to get running from the many I have tried is Immortals Fenyx Rising and that is mostly due ubi connect not wanting to connect. Everything else plays fine without tweaking or by simply changing to a different proton version.

GHG

"I'm not some warrior" - proceeds to talk like a warrior. Nobody other than a certain subset of lunatics would want Microsoft to own valve.

You were the one who made reference to the Xbox "ecosystem" and wanting the device to pair with that, nobody else did (I don't think anyone else in their right mind would expect the Steam Deck to serve this kind of functionality). Why you're considering the Microsoft games that can be purchased on Steam to be part of that same ecosystem I'll never know, you don't even get any cross-save functionality, so you'll be playing two different save files across your Xbox and the Steam version.

You've chosen the wrong device and storefront if you're desperate to continue to attach yourself to Xbox paraphernalia, hopefully the Ally serves you better in that area.

pasterpl

The games that don't work on Steam Deck you can play on your desktop PC...
I know, I outlined my use case in multiple posts already, but will repeat it again - i use my steam deck while commuting, while at work, while in bed etc. I would simply like to be able to use it as a part of my gaming setup as portable extension to my stationary devices.

But it’s not on Xbox if you need your PC. This is such an abject failure by your own standards as Microsoft control both ecosystems.
Look above, read my use case.

why people cannot understand that it can be disappointing for some else that steam device doesn’t support that person full steam library. was hoping that over time valve with be more proactive with this.

pasterpl

"I'm not some warrior" - proceeds to talk like a warrior. Nobody other than a certain subset of lunatics would want Microsoft to own valve
Normal people don’t see big corporations as pure evil. I am not a lunatic btw.

You were the one who made reference to the Xbox "ecosystem" and wanting the device to pair with that, nobody else did (I don't think anyone else in their right mind would expect the Steam Deck to serve this kind of functionality). Why you're considering the Microsoft games that can be purchased on Steam to be part of that same ecosystem I'll never know, you don't even get any cross-save functionality, so you'll be playing two different save files across your Xbox and the Steam version.

You've chosen the wrong device and storefront if you're desperate to continue to attach yourself to Xbox paraphernalia, hopefully the Ally serves you better in that area
I have said PC/Xbox ecosystem, never mentioned that I want Xbox companion device - it is something you just made that up picking parts from earlier posts and you mentioning it again.

And yes, I consider MS games (and not only MS, but also other publishers, even Sony ones that are on steam) as a part of that PC/Xbox ecosystem regardless of the storefront. Not sure why you decided to ignore PC each time when I am talking about ecosystem - I have mentioned multiple times that I have and use my gaming PC.

btw. For my games you can copy saves from Xbox PC app to you steam version of the game, never done it but it is possible. I don’t mind playing some games in 2 separate sessions that are not being synced eg. Forza horizon 5.

Minsc

Gold Member
why people cannot understand that it can be disappointing for some else that steam device doesn’t support that person full steam library. was hoping that over time valve with be more proactive with this.

Because it means not comprehending that different OS' have different compatibility. Do you expect your Mac to run every single steam game too?

Because Valve has an entire section devoted to Steam Deck verified games, so you can simply use that for the Deck?

Because you can install Windows on it as it is an open device and run anything you want then?

Because you can stream to it nearly anything?

Because there's ways to do it. Just like with any PC.

Why aren't people upset the device can't play a dozen or two games out of millions? I dunno.

GHG

Normal people don’t see big corporations as pure evil. I am not a lunatic btw.

Nobody said anything about "evil", it's more about what's best for the valves platform and their customers.

I have said PC/Xbox ecosystem, never mentioned that I want Xbox companion device - it is something you just made that up picking parts from earlier posts and you mentioning it again.

And yes, I consider MS games (and not only MS, but also other publishers, even Sony ones that are on steam) as a part of that PC/Xbox ecosystem regardless of the storefront. Not sure why you decided to ignore PC each time when I am talking about ecosystem - I have mentioned multiple times that I have and use my gaming PC.

This is one of the more ridiculous takes I've ever seen. Nothing other than the games Microsoft happen to sell on Steam have any association with the Xbox ecosystem. Even for those games it's a stretch considering the save file situation.

btw. For my games you can copy saves from Xbox PC app to you steam version of the game, never done it but it is possible. I don’t mind playing some games in 2 separate sessions that are not being synced eg. Forza horizon 5.

No you can't for the Microsoft games. Please try it yourself and report back.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Personally my favorite Decky plugin is the SteamGridDB one. Selecting their custom artwork easily from the context menu is great, especially for games that are old and no longer supported by the devs that still have the old horizontal art instead of the full vertical box art.

I recommend how long to beat and the game music plugin as well!

Sleepwalker

I know, I outlined my use case in multiple posts already, but will repeat it again - i use my steam deck while commuting, while at work, while in bed etc. I would simply like to be able to use it as a part of my gaming setup as portable extension to my stationary devices.

Look above, read my use case.

RhNOAz1.jpeg

Vs:
jNiGyCE.jpeg

RTKqbk6.jpeg

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member

When you add in emulation to those numbers the Deck's playable games goes quite a bit higher, at least around a quarter or half million, I'd imagine.

But yeah, there's literally 10x the number of games there, and between the working games you'd need a thousand lifetimes to play them all. So find another game, it won't be hard, and maybe when you're done, or on the Deck 2, the one that didn't work will.

Sleepwalker

When you add in emulation to those numbers the Deck's playable games goes quite a bit higher, at least around a quarter or half million, I'd imagine.

But yeah, there's literally 10x the number of games there, and between the working games you'd need a thousand lifetimes to play them all. So find another game, it won't be hard, and maybe when you're done, or on the Deck 2, the one that didn't work will.
Plus if you see my edit, the deck already had 12k playable/verified games a year ago, so it was a higher number than xbox as a whole and should be higher even now.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
There is no suck thing as a "Steam library". You have a library of PC games on Steam.

pasterpl

101,035 games are available on Steam as of June 2024

so around 12% of games available on steam are playable and verified on steam deck and you brag about it? Probably real number goes to 20%-25% as many unverified games actually run fine my steam deck. Still a low number.

Last edited:

pasterpl

There is no suck thing as a "Steam library". You have a library of PC games on Steam.
Strange, I go to Steam and open my library To see my games. Guess what all of them are listed on my steam deck as well, I can even install any I choose, but some run others don’t.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Most unverified games run perfectly on the Deck btw.

That verification thing is a bit stupid, some game might not be verified just because it asks you to manually open the keyboard for introducing your name at the start of the game.

There are also many games that aren't on Steam that you can play on the Deck too. Stuff like GZDOOM, or Heroes of M&M 3 Complete.

Last edited:

pasterpl

Nobody said anything about "evil", it's more about what's best for the valves platform and their customers.
Would be nice if more than 12% of steam games were playable and verified, you know for their customers.

This is one of the more ridiculous takes I've ever seen. Nothing other than the games Microsoft happen to sell on Steam have any association with the Xbox ecosystem. Even for those games it's a stretch considering the save file situation.
Why you are so hang up on Microsoft games? I buy a lot of gamepass games on steam if I like the initial experience. Games from other devs and publishers. You clearly cannot comprehend the PC/Xbox thing, it is any PC game and any Xbox game, not only MS games.

No you can't for the Microsoft games. Please try it yourself and report back.
Cannot be bothered, but someday when i have some extra time to waste I will test it.

Minsc

Gold Member
Would be nice if more than 12% of steam games were playable and verified, you know for their customers.

Good news! More than 12% of steam games are playable, a lot more. The tags aren't necessarily accurate, and not every developer for every game ever released including games that pre-date the Deck are going through the process of making it verified, especially when they may not even exist anymore as a company.

pasterpl

Good news! More than 12% of steam games are playable, a lot more. The tags aren't necessarily accurate, and not every developer for every game ever released including games that pre-date the Deck are going through the process of making it verified, especially when they may not even exist anymore as a company.
I am just giving you stats based on official numbers you have provided.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Strange, I go to Steam and open my library To see my games. Guess what all of them are listed on my steam deck as well, I can even install any I choose, but some run others don’t.
Your library is a library of PC games, not a steam library.

Minsc

Gold Member

Who cares? Stats don't make games that work not work. If "Officially" there's 12,000+ games that work, that'll take you like 3,000 years to finish. Unofficially there's like 600,000+ games that work, that'll take you like 50,000 years to finish.

You're only going to live another 80 years, or less. So why care so much about millenniums and millenniums worth of games you can't play? Just enjoy the ones you want, and more than likely they will run, one way or another.

There's more games coming out each week on the Deck than there is time in the week to play them, even if you did nothing else, 24/7.

GHG

Good news, you can play more than 12% of the games on steam.

Why you are so hang up on Microsoft games? I buy a lot of gamepass games on steam if I like the initial experience. Games from other devs and publishers. You clearly cannot comprehend the PC/Xbox thing, it is any PC game and any Xbox game, not only MS games.

You were the one hung up on those games my man, you're the one complaining about needing to have windows to play those games, nobody else.

But like I said, the only games that are considered to be part of that "ecosystem" you spoke of are their own games, nothing else.

Cannot be bothered, but someday when i have some extra time to waste I will test it.

Good luck.

JCK75

101,035 games are available on Steam as of June 2024

so around 12% of games available on steam are playable and verified on steam deck and you brag about it? Probably real number goes to 20%-25% as many unverified games actually run fine my steam deck. Still a low number.

I have 2000 games, the vast majority are not verified.. but I play them with no issues.. I've so far not found a single game I cannot play on it.
some might need a specific version of proton.. the only ones I cannot play are blocked from running due to anti-cheat software (Fortnite, Roblox, etc).

The compatibility is incredible, but I'm one of those people who does not wait for a verified mark on a game I own before I attempt to play it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's just a numbers game. You can take almost any statistic and craft a narrative around it. For example, here is ProtonDB's info for the entire Steam catalog:

3zwYx0Y.png

Out of the approximately 110,000 games on Steam, only about 11% of them are "playable on Steam deck". But - see all that empty space there? That's only there because those other 100,000ish games have NO compatibility data in their system at all. These are largely going to be porn games, RPG maker quick flips, meme games, published student projects, etc. Anyone with $100 and a dream can put whatever they want on Steam - hence the high number of total games. As Minsc Minsc pointed out above, there are more games getting released on Steam every day than any one person could possibly play, let alone test on the Steam deck and file a report on ProtonDB as to its compatibility with the Steam Deck. But, we can guesstimate general compatibility of these games based on the info below.

Now, here is the same chart but filtered to the "Top 1000 games played on Steam, by concurrent players"

yRgiCzS.png

This is a much more accurate representation of what "the average Steam user" is going to be playing. Of these 1,000 games only 38 of them were not working on the Steam Deck. Another 59 of those games they didn't have enough data/reports to make a solid determination (maybe some of them work, but for the sake of the argument we'll assume none of them do) - but that still leaves 88% of those games (875/1000 games) fully playable without any sort of modification.

My Steam library is pretty damn vast. I own a bit over 4,500 games on Steam. At one point a few years back, I was in the "Top 100 game collectors" on Steam (meaning there were only a few people in the WORLD who had more games than I did). Now I'm pretty far down that list as there are people pumping thousands of dollars a day into the platform to stay in the top standings. Anyway, here is the compatibility chart for my own Steam library:

lQgdAo2.png

There are still about 1300 games in my library that don't have any compatibility data. Kind of makes sense, as I have about 250 games that are no longer even sold on Steam and also have a lot of REALLY obscure shit that I got in stuff like Groupees bundles back in 2014. Anyway... If you consider my library to be a somewhat random cross-section of Steam's general game availability, you can see that 3289/4514 games I own are playable on the Steam Deck: 72%. If you take out the stuff that they don't have data on, that's 3289/3376 games that are playable: 97%. It's reasonable to assume that these numbers extrapolate upwards and that at least 9/10 games I own work on the Steam Deck, probably more.

I've had my Steam Deck for over two years, and although I ran Windows on it for a while (so I could play Windows Store, Epic, Gog, Ubisoft, etc. games easily) I have still yet to encounter a single game that I wasn't able to just press the "Install" button followed by the "Play" button.

The other piece of good news is that this compatibility is increasing upwards all the time. Valve is making huge investments in the development of Proton and the Steam Deck specifically. This time last year, these numbers were about 3/4 of what they are today. By this time next year, compatibility will have once again improved - this is a long term project at Valve, because they don't want their customer's vast library of games to be unplayable in the future if, for example, Microsoft stops developing Windows or locks it down to a walled garden.

I also know that Valve considered taking the Microsoft / Sony route to game compatibility, and gave consideration to requiring every new game published on the Steam storefront to pass a Steam Deck compatibility test. And while this would solve the problem that you believe exists regarding compatibility, I'm personally glad they didn't make this mandatory. In addition to their own internal testing and verification (which I believe is rank sorted by user engagement), they know that there are a lot of tools, both internal and external, to let purchasers make their own decisions about which games will run well on the Steam Deck. On Steam itself, there are reviews and discussion boards for each game where people can discuss compatibility issues. Refunds are automated, so anyone who buys a game expecting it to run on the Steam Deck who finds out that it doesn't can easily be remedied. External resources like ProtonDB exist where users can share their own compatibility findings.

Finally, there are quite a few games (including ones that play fine on Steam Deck) that don't play at all on modern Windows 10/11 PCs. Games where the developers have long abandoned them, but the rights holders still sell them. Should Valve take those off the store? In your perfect consolized world, it sounds like you think they should. But personally I'm glad that Steam isn't its own walled garden but instead a fair marketplace that trusts the buyers to make their own conclusions about the viability of the products being offered, rather than making or narrowing the purchasing decisions for you.

Jooxed

Gold Member
It's a great device, if you have a way to dock it to a KB+M it's wonderful. Very happy with mine. Love the 24GB RAM and battery life.

Yeah my biggest reason for ditching my old rog ally because of the battery life, games were only lasting an hour. If I get this device it'll be for game pass and graphic intensive games.

Have a deck OLED, trying to convince myself i dont need a ROG ally x as well.

It uses Windows...need I say more :messenger_tears_of_joy: Until the deck arrived and after it, I could not imagine having any handheld that has anything to do with the junk Windows is. Thats why Switch and SD just work, because they dont have to deal with all the jankines of a OS that is not optimized the same for every single device.

pasterpl

It's just a numbers game. You can take almost any statistic and craft a narrative around it. For example, here is ProtonDB's info for the entire Steam catalog:
It’s a bit different, there are officially confirmed numbers saying that there are 12k games compatible and verified for deck, there is also just over 100k games on steam. 12% confirmed compatibility. Simple.

Good news, you can play more than 12% of the games on steam.
I am well aware of this. I even said in the same post that I think it is 25%-35% really, but I was basing this 12% on official data.

You were the one hung up on those games my man, you're the one complaining about needing to have windows to play those games, nobody else.

But like I said, the only games that are considered to be part of that "ecosystem" you spoke of are their own games, nothing else.

I was complaining about the fact that not all of my games that I have in my steam library are working on steam deck. just recently installed couple of older and newer games in the series, but some don’t start at all, others do bu run like shit - unplayable. Probably if you tinker enough with each it will start/work better but it is not out of the box solution. Now will be testing Splinter Cell games.

Last edited:

pasterpl

It uses Windows...need I say more :messenger_tears_of_joy: Until the deck arrived and after it, I could not imagine having any handheld that has anything to do with the junk Windows is. Thats why Switch and SD just work, because they dont have to deal with all the jankines of a OS that is not optimized the same for every single device.
No need for additional comments, we all know that Windows is better for gaming even on handheld as the compatibility should not be an issue, so instead of official 12% games you will be in high 90% at least when it comes to terms of actually playing and running steam library games. I am waiting till end of the year to get my windows first handheld

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member
No need for additional comments, we all know that Windows is better for gaming even on handheld as the compatibility should not be an issue, so instead of official 12% games you will be in high 90% at least when it comes to terms of actually playing and running steam library games. I am waiting till end of the year to get my windows first handheld

The guy with 4000 games just posts 97% of them are playable and you're here spouting this shit in the Deck thread.

Find another place to go or come up with some specific examples or you're gonna get banned cause I'm getting tired of this crap and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So goodbye to you if you keep it up.

Last edited:
Btw gang, I just bought a 1TB OLED yesterday. I LOVE this thing! It's better than I expected because I do enjoy tinkering so was really interested about these "not supported" games running with a few tweaks. Id love to go straight into emulation, I will install EmuDeck but I feel like there are so many games for me to play right now straight off Steam and epic/gog that I might wait on that for a bit.

o8V3kUk.jpeg
A673lhX.jpeg

But its sewn together
Is it 1TB model? If yes then no, its velcroed. Just "rip" it off, trust me, nothing will break, its just a strong velcro so well hidden, I thought for a second they gave a 512GB model because I was wondering where is that extra travel cae everyone is talking about.

TIMESTAMPED

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Is it 1TB model? If yes then no, its velcroed. Just "rip" it off, trust me, nothing will break, its just a strong velcro so well hidden, I thought for a second they gave a 512GB model because I was wondering where is that extra travel cae everyone is talking about.

TIMESTAMPED

Am I this stupid? I can detach the innercase yeah but the top part is attached wrong. Its sewn together along with the zipper

Am I this stupid? I can detach the innercase yeah but the top part is attached wrong. Its sewn together along with the zipper

Actually, you might be right, I thought you could just flip it but it would still have same opposites...your one really is sewn wrong :pie_thinking:. Wonder if anyone else has the same issue. I mean it does its job so all good there but now that you mentioned it, I never thought about it.

Last edited:

Leonidas

AMD's Dogma: ARyzen (No Intel inside)
Steam Deck mic quality is abysmal today, wtf happened? Steam Deck mic produced good quality for me a year ago and now its terrible. Such a shame!

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’ve really enjoyed my time with the Deck so far.

I’ve been playing through GTA V single player. Just earning some money with each character before starting Franklin’s stock exchange quest line for Lester. I’ve prioritised framerate with my settings so I’m not blown away with the graphics, but it is still impressive.

I downloaded Halo Infinite last Friday or Saturday and I’ve played it nightly since. It’s cool that my existing Spartan was waiting to go. I’ve realised tonight that the 2nd and 3rd Battle Passes are free, so I’ve started the 2nd (I reached level 100 in the 1st season back on Xbox).

I picked up Sea of Thieves this morning and man this game looks amazing on the Oled screen. Straight away I got a sunset vista. It’s no wonder they couldn’t get this running on the Switch, it’s such a beautiful game and the Deck just handles it like it’s nothing. I’ve always just messed about on SoT in the past, but I’m going to go for Pirate Legend now. Friday and Saturday nights with a few beers and SoT :messenger_beermugs:🏴‍☠️ like Halo, was lovely to have all of my cosmetics waiting.

So glad I went for the Oled over the LCD refurb. The battery seems to last a good 2 hours minimum with the games I'm playing which is fine for me, but any less would have been painful.

It's great that I can just buy a game and not have to worry about being gates out of online play like on console.

This is still definitely a PC though and comes with those minor snags; Rockstar Launcher was a little glitched immediately after install but permanently fixed itself after a system restart. Halo Infinite will let me play for an hour or so but then I'll randomly get 'invalid anti-cheat' and have to close and restart the game.

I'm not complaining though, straight away I can tell this is going to be one of my goated systems. It does surprise me the power that we have in our hands now. If's scratching the itch I wanted it to.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Been playing the Phoenix Wright Trilogy on mine, some games seem to be designed for Deck, and this one is specially nice with the touchscreem support which lets you play like if it was a NDS.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Useful video for anyone who recently got a deck:

Timestamps are in the video description.

honestly for most people there's not much reason to bother checking for any compatibility issues or whatever
if your game isn't anticheat (and even then it's not completely hopesless) 99% of the time it will run. The ONLY game I can think of without anticheat that borked on me was Assetto Corsa- which is a shame.

Top Bottom