• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

Lain

It's my Birthday

kDZIzft.png

Grats on getting older!

Monooboe

I think Hollow Knight has messed up my wrist.XD Playing with steam controller and I have jump on the left trigger, and steering with left stick, so doing a lot of arial combat has made so my wrist has started to hurt when I move it. Hmh don't think I've had physical issue from gaming, since well Nintendo 8bit days haha.

Happy birthday Nzyme32!:D

I think Hollow Knight has messed up my wrist.XD Playing with steam controller and I have jump on the left trigger, and steering with left stick, so doing a lot of arial combat has made so my wrist has started to hurt when I move it. Hmh don't think I've had physical issue from gaming, since well Nintendo 8bit days haha.

Happy birthday Nzyme32!:D

Weird config you've got. I use the Elite so I put attack on the right paddle which lets me jump and attack near instantly if I need a short hop. Analog stick movement seems like it would really suck in Hollow Knight, but I know the SC lacks a dpad so you've gotta make due with a stick. That was actually the main reason I ditched using it and threw it in the closet.

Monooboe

Weird config you've got. I use the Elite so I put attack on the right paddle which lets me jump and attack near instantly if I need a short hop. Analog stick movement seems like it would really suck in Hollow Knight, but I know the SC lacks a dpad so you've gotta make due with a stick. That was actually the main reason I ditched using it and threw it in the closet.

I just downloaded the profile with the most hours played, thought it one person could play that much with that config it should be alright.:D

Tizoc

How is The Silver Case if you don't like visual novels?
I liked Killer is Dead anyway.

Weeeeell if you liked how Twin Peaks kept some stuff hidden, you may like Silver Case.
It is a bit of a slog to play through in that it is slow, but it is the expected Suda51 weirdnress.

Tizoc

Some of you likely own Book of Unwritten Tales 2, I personally did not enjoy the first 2 games and dropped them, but I am very much enjoying this game. Here are screenshots I took from my current playthrough
last 2 images are spoilery said:
I think you can start it without having played the previous game although one plot twist at around 1/4 of the way through the game won't be clear unless you played or beaten the first game.
If anything play through the first 2 games and if you feel bored of them, drop them and go into 2.

Ladekabel

Checked the Humble Female Protagonist sale. Last game in the first row that was shown to me was a game with the name Haydee. That protagonist looks kinda... shitty.

MUnited83

For you.
Regarding Valkyrie Drive sales
"It surprised everyone," says Holmwood. "First of all with its success in Japan, and then with the success outside of that market. We didn't really know what to expect when we put out Valkyrie Drive on Steam, but in the first week it sold as many as we were forecasting for the first year. So clearly there is a demand for this."

Blitzhex

Placed my first order on cdkeys using my verified paypal account and they're asking me for a pictuer of my ID wtf. Think I'm going to stick to greenmangaming.

From the Steam page's list of features:
Print the underwear of your wildest and sexiest dreams by earning Bhikkhuni Points through combat prowess to spend on Echigoya’s revolutionary Lingerie Printer!

I don't get it. Do they mean like 3-D printing for wearable garments, or just pictures?

doesn't seem like Shadow of War is getting a Midnight release on Steam...even though it's getting that for every other platform

I'll never understand why companies do this

Hektor

Ya'll suckers for buying this subpar Middleearth fan fiction when South Park, The Evil Within 2 and Hundefels 2 are on the horizon

Monooboe

Anyone know anything about AER? Seems quite interesting and saw it being "cheap" on cdkeys already. 9 euro might be the full price on Steam also but might be higher, seems like a nice price to take a chance on something like this.

Mifec

Happy bday Nyzme. Have a good one my dude.
Ya'll suckers for buying this subpar Middleearth fan fiction when South Park, The Evil Within 2 and Hundefels 2 are on the horizon

I bought it for my friendo and just fam shared. No point in not playing. I won't be home for TEW2 T_T

I was never able to finish Shadow of Mordor.
It was sooooooooooooooo boring to me.
I thought I'd like it a lot more than I did, but man it was a slog. The Batman style combat does not work in that kind of open world where you're bombarded with like 20 enemies at once but need to monotonously combo finisher all of them. The nemesis system was something I thought I'd really engage with, but it was effectively invisible to me as none of the orks had anything memorable for them going on and I was just running into a boss type every minute.

Top Bottom