• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

Momentary

Banned
cuphead is very different than PG games, cuphead is very methodical rather than basing on reflexes

Boss fights in both games are the same thing to me. Bosses have patterns, start up attack frames, and phases just like in MGR. I don't really see a difference. They are just as systematic in MGR as they are in Cuphead.

Uzzy

Started a new Dark Elf Campaign, this time as Malekith. Gave my first new lord a good name, especially given her trait.

fxhluV3.png

Anteater

Boss fights in both games are the same thing to me. Bosses have patterns and start up attack frames just like in MGR. I don't really see a difference. I'm not talking about stages. Stages in Cuphead are super easy to me.

nah PG games give you a lot of room to dodge attacks, either via a parry button or a dodge button that you're allowed to spam multiple times, there isn't one of those in cuphead, not to mention you only have 3 lives in that game

I hope Alien Infestation gets ported one of these days but it might not be that realistic given the art was probably done with the garbo ds screen in mind.

Coming across infected player characters was really neat even tho it wasn't an exceptional metroid esqe game.

Ya'll suckers for buying this subpar Middleearth fan fiction when South Park, The Evil Within 2 and Hundefels 2 are on the horizon

I didn't play the first South Park (I haven't seen a full episode since Make Love Not Warcraft) or Evil Within. No idea what the third one is.

To say nothing of Mario Odyssey.

No Switch here. Maybe Christmas when I get my giftcards, but I don't hold much hope of getting one then.

Now this, this I like.

zkylon

zkylewd
imo sounds exactly what you should play next :0

you don't know what you should play until you play it!
i don't think so lol

Don't get burned out, getting 100% in Souls games is tedious to say the least, especially DS2.
dks2 is actually the only one i've done and it's pretty much as easy as dks1, you just gotta replay a few times but even then it's not a big deal since dks2 moves really fast if you know where you're going. you can even use bonfire ascetics to revive bosses so you can get ng+ and ng++ items in ng

dks2 is a really fantastic game about that kind of stuff

the only one that's totally fucked about 100%'ing it is dks3 cos you need to do all that tedious invasion/farming bullshit and it's also so linear that replaying it is super boring

i wouldn't really suggest 100%'ing any of those games tho. i like doing it cos it's an excuse to keep playing those games but i don't think it's very much fun and you can screw yourself over really easy (that's what happened to me in dks1 when i used the four kings soul incorrectly and now i'm forced to beat the game all over again lol)

Parsnip

Getting Hidden Weapon from the bellbros was the thing I had zero desire to do, so I didn't bother with the rest either.

Went ham for a couple of days.

J5wgit4.png

Now I don't know what to play anymore. Might do the same for DS2 in a while.

I have close to 70 hours in Dark Souls and haven't even finished it ^_^

I'm in the Crystal Cave right now. I'm absolutely loving the game, but I suck at it. I suck really hard. I've been playing for months, and there's no way I'm beating it in 2017, but I will get there eventually.

MUnited83

For you.
I just played PvP and got them that way.

considering certain covenants are basically broken, good luck with that. It's actually more of a grind waiting for someone to match with than trying to mindlessly grind enemies.
And then there are covenants that had some activity but then just died off. I stopped getting matches with Watchdogs of Farron around level 45, which is ridiculous.

Mifec

considering certain covenants are basically broken, good luck with that. It's actually more of a grind waiting for someone to match with than trying to mindlessly grind enemies.
And then there are covenants that had some activity but then just died off. I stopped getting matches with Watchdogs of Farron around level 45, which is ridiculous.

I just played PvP and got them that way.

I did that for the Sunlight ones, cheat engined 100% drop for all others and grinded mobs.

Top Bottom