• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Holy shit this Humble Bundle.

Hmm, the only one of these games I really want is Pigeon Dating, and I don't know if I want to buy the $8 tier to get it. I already have LLTQ, are the rest of the games straightforward VNs?

In this particular bundle are 5 good games: LLTQ (the best), HB (second best), Economica and both Hate games. It is a great bundle, not to mention that some are rather expensive games.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I have never been more tempted to get a bundle for a giveaway. The only thing stopping me is the fear of my girlfriend's wrath when she finds out I spent $35 on a pigeon maid pillow case...

Wait till she finds out it's a male pigeon/maid!

They are no Hunie Pop...

ModBot said:
Instructions for arts&crafts:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (arts&crafts, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip To Japan~ -- MB-5815A562E59B8EDC - Taken by Dusk Golem
Long Live The Queen -- MB-F6D249203B1C8BB4 - Taken by RedFyn

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
They are no Hunie Pop...

Thank you very much. Going off to Nippon, Au revoir and Konnichi wa!

plane_in_sunset051.jpeg

Loptous

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Loptous, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Long Live The Queen -- MB-2E1DEAE40FD51166 - Taken by auroragoryalice. 10 entrants total.

t1423779756z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-E821CA2C72C6AFB7 - Taken by Mavromatis

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

dani_dc

Some of that stuff should had been included day 1, but I'm glad they're going out of their way to fix that. Will give the game a boot tomorrow.

Best Humble ever

$1
Long Live the Queen
Analogue: A Hate Story
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~

BTA
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Hate Plus
Roommates - Deluxe Edition

$8
Hatoful Boyfriend

$35
Hatoful Boyfriend Lovers Pillowcase

Really good bundle, have nearly everything, but will get BTA for WORLD END ECONOMiCA and Roommates, and I'll probably gift the rest to friends tomorrow.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
dancexioumvjuop.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (A Fish Aficionado, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Analogue: A Hate Story -- MB-90E4051244102849 - Taken by Atraveller
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-033F4E52F152E202 - Taken by GaussTek
Long Live The Queen -- MB-56DFCEAC077F83ED - Taken by Purkake4

Here's an extra. Take it with love, anger, and all of the sorrow.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Analogue: A Hate Story -- MB-281B22A61DFE033C - Taken by AsylumX

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Analogue: A Hate Story With Soundtrack -- MB-4E9A8F1EA806C076 - Taken by Cth

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Piling in with spares

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mrklaw, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-668210697996BD42 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 36 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan -- MB-988799CF0E76A1EE - Taken by gabrielt16. 10 entrants total.

t1423781317z1.png

sprinkles

Great Bundle, just a tad sad that I already own most of these VN's. Ah well, SPARE time!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sprinkles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01 -- MB-17DEBE27BCAF7780 - Taken by someguyinahat. 12 entrants total.
Long Live The Queen -- MB-4803CACA3B8B902F - Taken by fspm. 8 entrants total.
Analogue A Hate Story -- MB-A4E361DC14013867 - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-B2E8F037BAD29C29 - Taken by billmcdougal. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Demonicon -- MB-DB78E7A9E05E6CBE - Taken by crazyrabbits. 6 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-586C9E7AC520D9C9 - Taken by rainking187. 5 entrants total.

t1423781976z1.png

Nah - my wife would steal it :)

I went for $5 and the site nagged me that 'only $3 to get Hatoful' so I thought what the hell

So it's less of a "spare" than it is "I already had it but bought it again because it was a good deal and I'm an awesome person / love you guys."

I see :p

Wok

Wait there is an ending?! I thought I was disappointed yesterday there was none! Good upate.

100% Completion Changes: We have implemented a few changes that begin to take effect after the player has witnessed the ending scene. These changes will help make getting to a 100% completion rate much less of a grind.
You will be able to buy girls' collection items directly from their collection screen, but at a steep Hunie cost.
You will be able to choose which date location to go to with girls that you have already spent the night with.
The chance of getting a "learn a detail" question when talking with her will double for girls you have already spent the night with.

Finally!

Your date's bra will fall off halfway through the bedroom bonus round.

Ahah !

eot

Banned
I have two questions:
If you want to use games in your inventory for say a modbot giveaway, do you just email yourself the gift and use the link you get, or is there some other way?
Related, if you have multiples of the same game in your inventory, is the ordering consistent? I mean, I can't differentiate the items in the inventory but I want to make sure the gift links I get aren't going to the same item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom