• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
Of Orcs and Men 6.19€ in Bundlestars, that's lowest i have ever seen it... Probably should get it finally.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have two questions:
If you want to use games in your inventory for say a modbot giveaway, do you just email yourself the gift and use the link you get, or is there some other way?

The former. You can chop off the ?redeemer portion so you're not sharing your e-mail address.

Related, if you have multiples of the same game in your inventory, is the ordering consistent? I mean, I can't differentiate the items in the inventory but I want to make sure the gift links I get aren't going to the same item.

Inventory items are ordered by date added. You can filter via text, though, and once you send a game to an e-mail address a notice will appear in the gift's description that says as much ("Sent to blah@blah.com"), however do note that you can't send a second copy to the same address while the original is still pending (or at least this was the case last I tried).

eot

Banned
The former. You can chop off the ?redeemer portion so you're not sharing your e-mail address.

Inventory items are ordered by date added. You can filter via text, though, and once you send a game to an e-mail address a notice will appear in the gift's description that says as much ("Sent to blah@blah.com"), however do note that you can't send a second copy to the same address while the original is still pending (or at least this was the case last I tried).

Thanks.
I guess I'll need some more email accounts then. Annoying.

Thanks.
I guess I'll need some more email accounts then. Annoying.

It might be a 24 hour time limit, I can't remember. However, if you have a gmail account I think you can just put a period anywhere in your email (before the @) and Steam will think it's a different address. So just keep moving the period around and it should work.

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
If it is like the beta for Zero, you won't need to buy the game.

As far as I'm aware beta testers will as always get to keep the game.

Really it seems the least we can do as they're doing us a rather big favour, we'd certainly struggle to test it on a decent variety of machines without them/

You could read a bit higher on the page :p. Preordering won't give you any dlcs. All dlcs included will be included with every purchase. It's not a preorder bonus. And yes, of course there will be more DLC for purchase. Is Agarest, after all :p

Actually if you pre-order Agarest 2 you should get DLC bundle 6 (the one with the extra characters & costumes for free) Everyone who orders after launch will have to pay for that one.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Steam Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

Pre-order Resident Evil Revelations 2 (full game) and receive the Soundtrack Selection and Mini-Artbook free
Pre-order the Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season and receive the Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack free

Full game is the $39.99 (or VIP on GMG $29.99) thing that includes everything for the game, the Complete Season is four main episodes, two bonus episodes, and HUNK pack for $24.99, includes the Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack for those who pre-order.

zkylon

zkylewd
for some reason the playfire rewards for life is strange only started like a week after release, so me getting some of the achievements one day early apparently make them not count?

playfire is so crappy holy shit

Graphically it looks competent, but as hekk mentioned, the PC seems to be overpowered. But of course this could just be a misconception due to the dearth of gameplay footage.

It seems to be extrapolating from the social alienation teenagers are prone to experience.

i'm guessing you'll be fighting higher level cops as your rampage goes on

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
for some reason the playfire rewards for life is strange only started like a week after release, so me getting some of the achievements one day early apparently make them not count?

playfire is so crappy holy shit

You should consider a class action lawsuit. They've literally stolen from you.

NBA 2K15 is supposed to available for a free weekend but it's not showing up in my library like the other free weekend games and going to the store page to start the download does nothing

Old spares.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 55 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mountain -- MB-A161BF1737D19F39 - Taken by louiedog
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-0ED18405336BF259 - Taken by Akuosa
Overlord -- MB-DC0D144C5A4E1DAE - Taken by fernandes
To The Moon -- MB-4B5413F0B3574D2B - Taken by Loptous
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-EE5C6AD65B5AD832 - Taken by xGreg
Rise of the Argonauts -- MB-7281F61ABB1CF253 - Taken by brassica
Super Comboman: Don't Mash Edition -- MB-8DAD46EBB6B85BC7 - Taken by Woody Invincible
Concursion -- MB-1DCEBF9850E65CD0 - Taken by factorone
Fist of Jesus -- MB-51386636F21561FC - Taken by anastef
Words for Evil -- MB-DE0CCE7B61D440DF - Taken by Ozium
dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ -- MB-C997FD6FDB4EED18 - Taken by trailmix16
Overlord: Raising Hell -- MB-136AF9E8AF8947A9 - Taken by Patison
Blood Knights -- MB-A2BBA8539994DFEA - Taken by Bayonetta
The Few -- MB-C57D6648464C4D59 - Taken by lindarasta
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-7FD9A308357B2629 - Taken by Shalashaska
Talisman Prologue -- MB-60FF9B6815304647 - Taken by bobnowhere
Cinders -- MB-C10D78BE0FB4DD1C - Taken by the_firewithin
Probably Archery -- MB-8927CA55731E158A - Taken by The Dear Leader
Betrayer -- MB-279445E6E7E4B22E - Taken by Natty1
March of the Eagles -- MB-2282F33D02AE2864 - Taken by swx
Space Warp -- MB-31CD0B35B2470C78 - Taken by Lomax
Skyborn -- MB-80FCB95B543D4070 - Taken by Popstar
Skara - The Blade Remains -- MB-BBBB91FA63010F02 - Taken by Speevy
Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-FF26E34DC1218D85 - Taken by tioslash
Speedball 2 HD -- MB-9336198F9FE67101 - Taken by 2n2
Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-991215968535607C - Taken by ExoSoul
Metal Dead -- MB-D3FB17CAA259C3E7 - Taken by Abomination
Blast Em! -- MB-258FE390F4689F71 - Taken by Nightz
Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-D88B0C56389DA53D - Taken by sensoft04
Five Nights at Freddy's -- MB-BCBF4D1AD9EDB0FC - Taken by derExperte
Eleusis -- MB-85C398AB47E79F64 - Taken by Dusk Golem
The Chaos Engine -- MB-45F66D8CC6CFBF18 - Taken by Lobogris
Primal Carnage -- MB-31D2B52E8ECE94B8 - Taken by YianGaruga
Battleplan: American Civil War -- MB-A4240577E9E6B9F0 - Taken by fuzzy123
Teleglitch: Guns and Tunes DLC -- MB-4517BF0427AAF18C - Taken by The Reloader
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive -- MB-3A24852915D1E6C6 - Taken by FauX
Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches -- MB-299A84AFA0449771 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Making History II: The War of the World -- MB-65A984448A1A81C3 - Taken by nickfrancis86
Finding Teddy -- MB-C2E0368C206CDF55 - Taken by Last Baron
The Desolate Hope -- MB-49DEA1EE4CEAB75B - Taken by NorthernIX
Doorways: The Underworld -- MB-EAD39C55CB33CB90 - Taken by agniswarm
Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-26292E856568BEE8 - Taken by texhnolyze
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- MB-E64A950A95D563D0 - Taken by Driw3r
Strike Vector -- MB-059AAFAC228FB5D3 - Taken by Kuroyume
The Last Door: The Collector's Edition -- MB-A758C7CB023D99EE - Taken by Catshade
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-C620F737A65F9C8A - Taken by sprinkles
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-08D5574E07C49AC8 - Taken by bluechox2
Type:Rider -- MB-5272981FF6748786 - Taken by Megauap
Last Inua -- MB-F187646B9C6CF217 - Taken by Chreznor

Swipecart -- MB-7F39712E99A8F19B - Taken by Purkake4
Pool Nation -- MB-FDAEB52E52DC7CB4 - Taken by thereisnoif
Internationl Snooker -- MB-358A74F9796BDCFB - Taken by SeZMehK
FIST OF AWESOME -- MB-C34A3A3329F07A60 - Taken by Kurt Russell
White Noise Online -- MB-8FD623B8C99F8765 - Taken by Wark
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator: Hell's Warehouse DLC -- MB-0883995FB74D9163 - Taken by Locust

The top tier on the Humble Bundle is a pillow case.

homer-jump-shark.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Loptous, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Loptous, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Long Live The Queen -- MB-2E1DEAE40FD51166 - Taken by auroragoryalice. 10 entrants total.

t1423779756z1.png

Dr Dogg

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! You have to beaten the World Campaign in Broforce to play the Alien levels. Well better get stuck in.

Full game is the $39.99 (or VIP on GMG $29.99) thing that includes everything for the game, the Complete Season is four main episodes, two bonus episodes, and HUNK pack for $24.99, includes the Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack for those who pre-order.

Nice! Although I usually end up buying or already own the art book equivalent Capcom bundles with their Steam RE releases the soundtracks are always a decent selection. Not that I listen to them but hey free is free.

eot

Banned
It might be a 24 hour time limit, I can't remember. However, if you have a gmail account I think you can just put a period anywhere in your email (before the @) and Steam will think it's a different address. So just keep moving the period around and it should work.

If you are using a gmail account, just put periods in various places.

Mrklaw@gmail.com
Mr.klaw@gmail.com
Mr.kl.aw@gmail.com

Are all different to steam, but all the same as far as Gmail is concerned

Brilliant, cheers!

Grief.exe

Where can you get the Rainbow Six Series?

Rainbow Six 1 - GOG
Rainbow Six 2 - ??
Rainbow Six 3 - Steam
Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2 - Steam

Just watched this video on the series from Super Bunny Hop while I was having lunch.

Nete

Rainbow Six 1 - GOG
Rainbow Six 2 - ??
Rainbow Six 3 - Steam

Rogue Spear (aka RS2) doesn't have a digital version anywhere :(. Retail (and good luck with that) or bust.

EDIT: And what Dogg says. Raven Shield coop is brilliant too, but it requires certain knowledge of each mission or it can get annoying.

Dr Dogg

Rainbow Six 1 - GOG
Rainbow Six 2 - ??
Rainbow Six 3 - Steam

Just watched this video on the series from Super Bunny Hop while I was having lunch.

Just get Rainbow 6: 3 Raven Shield (and expansions) for tactical gameplay and Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 for campaign bro-op (multi was awesome in the day but surely it's way, way past it's prime). Vegas 2 has a very clunky co-op implementation and only 2 player unlike the first which was up to 4.

Edit:
Damn it Grief!

Do Free Weekends only work once?
As in, if a game enters Free Weekend the second time, and I already have downloaded it from the first, can I still run it?

I'm having the 2K15 problem.

Grief.exe

Rogue Spear (aka RS2) doesn't have a digital version anywhere :(. Retail (and good luck with that) or bust.

EDIT: And what Dogg says. Raven Shield coop is brilliant too, but it requires certain knowledge of each mission or it can get annoying.

Just get Rainbow 6: 3 Raven Shield (and expansions) for tactical gameplay and Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 for campaign bro-op (multi was awesome in the day but surely it's way, way past it's prime). Vegas 2 has a very clunky co-op implementation and only 2 player unlike the first which was up to 4.

Edit:

Damn it Grief!

Added Rainbow Six 3 and Vegas to my wishlist on Steam, unfortunately they haven't been on dedicated discount at any point in the last year.

Did you watch that video I linked Dogg?

Megauap

Giving back to this amazing community!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Megauap, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metro 2033 -- MB-4E1981529B3F5FEE - Taken by rrvv. 3 entrants total.

t1423788337z1.png

Jawmuncher

Did the Nuuvem codes include the preorder stuff for REmake? Since I know the GMG keys did. Might just grab Rev 2 off GMG to make sure I get this stuff.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well I just saw this today just incase anyone with Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds missed it too!
Blackbird@Degica [developer] Feb 4 @ 2:24pm
Kurisu DLC is on the way. It will likely be the update after next - the priority in the first patch will be to fix bugs encountered by users at launch and make sure it's working correctly for everyone. Then after that we can add new content.

Megauap

I misspelled the PM to Modbot, here is the other game I was giving away.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Megauap, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome -- MB-D03C60E007411AB2 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 4 entrants total.

t1423788637z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom