• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Project Scissors: NightCry

114408-Fuck-Everything-gif-Imgur-fuck-nP75.gif

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Huh, that's actually doing better than I thought it would.

Wasn't it only at like 44k a week ago?

Indeed, there've been a few rather rich backers that have jumped at the higher, more expensive tiers over the past few days.

Still worrying it's not quite over the middle hump yet, but it's had some life pumped into it.

Tizoc

Why Sega doesn't bring Yakuza titles on PC?

Because it is a series that sells far more in Japan than in western market.
I still think they should consider bringing it to PC, if it manages to get a strong start, they can release the remaining games over the the course of a 6ish month period.

Oe thing you should keep in mind and this is something I'm sad to say is what I believe, but SEGA Japan likely would't like if their non-Japanese divisions do better than them :p

If you wanna get into Yakuza either start from 1 onwards, or on PS3, start with 3 or 4.

FYI Yakuza DS has performance issues but is otherwise a neat run n' gun game, where you blow up zombies as Majima Goro.

Just remember that the series is a beat'em-up with RPG elements.

Parsnip

I really hope that we get a decent Sim City. It looks interesting but I'm waiting for the reviews.

It's from Cities in Motion devs, those games have metacritic of 70 and 72. The first game has very positive steam user reviews and the second one has mixed. So, I guess we'll see. It looks pretty great from various dev videos and stuff.

Depending on the price, I'll probably grab Chariot from that.

Shantom

Because the last time they tried (Binary Domain), the game flopped.

As well as this, they expected BD to sell well in the West so it made sense to release it on Western-focused platforms like 360 and PC. A decade of data has shown them that Yakuza sells shit here, so there's no point porting it and hoping to eke out a few more sales. I do think they'd do decently on PC, but I can understand Sega not wanting to take the risk.

louiedog

I don't see Chariot on that list. Unfortunately.

They added it after I posted so you may need to refresh. The friend who told me about the page said Jackbox wasn't on it when he first looked so they're probably still getting the sale together.

edit: And now Chariot is gone. It was definitely there for a few minutes.

edit 2: And back. It might not be synced to all of their servers?

louiedog

Just got Blackgate Deluxe at Nuuvem for $1.81

I enjoyed that game. It's not up to the standards of the games in the series that weren't designed for a handheld, but it's fun and did the things I wanted it to do. I happily finished it and I have no qualms about abandoning games after an hour when I don't like them.

I recommend it easily at $2 if people think they'll like it and know what they're getting into.

Megauap

Any rumors going around for Bemine Anniversary?

Don't know but I bought the first Groupees Anniversary so I reserved this one already.

Okay I'm only doing it to get 3 more games in my Steam library and surpass 1000 games in my account...

I always thought that sushi was some kind of uncooked food, just searched for it on wikipedia and it seems pretty nice actually, nothing like what I imagined.

I didn't know that we had places that served that here in Argentina either.

Abomination Tower has cards, btw.

zkylon

zkylewd
I always thought that sushi was some kind of uncooked food, just searched for it on wikipedia and it seems pretty nice actually, nothing like what I imagined.

I didn't know that we had places that served that here in Argentina either.
yea there's a bunch, at least in buenos aires

not necessarily cheap, but you can like follow them on facebook and get promo codes etc.

this case was like a small place with like homemade sushi they gave you as you watched some anime

pretty godly

Keep dreaming then. Everyone knows that anime fans don't have friends.
;_;

ibicAc7mADcdrm.gif

<3
lol what's that gif even supposed to mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom