• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed the Lego Bundle, have no money for a star wars bundle but what I have now is a future companion in life. Yeah my gaming expenses will take a hit but my social life won't.

So now the wait for Episode 2 of Life is Strange begins:

I totally left evidence behind that I was there to piss off the security guard more. I'm making sure to do every option I can to make him do something crazy

So now the wait for Episode 2 of Life is Strange begins:

I totally left evidence behind that I was there to piss off the security guard more. I'm making sure to do every option I can to make him do something crazy
I applaud your bravery,
but I think Step-douche would probably turn out to be one of the good guys.

Monooboe

BUY IIIIT

Honestly, it's one of the best games I have ever played (just currently on it with 29 hours of gametime)

Whoa, I must really be missing something in the game, I thought it was kind of a let down, I expected so much more. Got 50 hours into it and haven't been able to go back. I will of course go back someday.:D

Kifimbo

Dota surpassed 1m, according to Steam Charts

Indeed.

aYgcoFy.jpg

derExperte

Dota surpassed 1m, according to Steam Charts

Surpassed it by the number of TF2 players, the 3rd most played game. While I still don't get it (not that I'm trying).

What is your page file set to? I was getting that same message on 8 GB of RAM in windows 8 until I increased my page file size.

I'm letting my system manage that anyway, limiting it to get some kind of speed advantage is one those old tech myths. Only reason would be if you're really running low in disc space.

Grief.exe

When I was trying to diagnose my blue screen issues I yanked out 8gb of RAM leaving me with 8gb (turns out my issue was Gigabyte still having that old issue with all DIMM slot occupied that causes system instability) and even with a few browser tabs open Wolfenstein, Thief and Watch Dogs would all bring up the low memory dialogue box. With more and more titles using 64bit processes now you have to be either resourceful with your running services or have nothing running while playing some games on 8gb of memory.

What is your page file set to? I was getting that same message on 8 GB of RAM in windows 8 until I increased my page file size.

Monooboe

Oooh, Grow Home really is charming as hell.<3

Hopefully this game will show Ubisoft to ditch Uplay and just bring everything to Steam and Steamworks.

Sarcasm

Guys how is Wasteland 2? Since the classic version is buyable atm for 10 and I have a few things waiting to be played..want to know if buy now and add or wait for next yearsale.

dex3108

Uplay needs to die by the time Division is released.

You can only dream. If Companion App is still in game they will use their servers for sync. They are already invested money and time to perfect Companion App sync with previous games so chances are minimal that they will dich App.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
You can only dream. If Companion App is still in game they will use their servers for sync. They are already invested money and time to perfect Companion App sync with previous games so chances are minimal that they will dich App.

I wouldn't say that they have "perfected" the Companion App sync lol.

dex3108

I wouldn't say that they have "perfected" the Companion App sync lol.

Server overload issues aside their Apps are tracking players in real time without bigger issues. And that is impressive. Few days after release every app i have used worked without any issues. And i used Apps for ACIV, ACU, WD, FC4 and Blacklist.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Server overload issues aside their Apps are tracking players in real time without bigger issues. And that is impressive. Few days after release every app i have used worked without any issues. And i used Apps for ACIV, ACU, WD, FC4 and Blacklist.

I had issues with Watch Dogs, AC4 and ACU for the entire duration of my playtime in those games even weeks after launch. ACU was the worst.

Guys is wingamestore legit? They're selling wasteland 2 for 10$

and bought. Thanks

I may have missed the Lego Bundle, have no money for a star wars bundle but what I have now is a future companion in life. Yeah my gaming expenses will take a hit but my social life won't.

Congrats dude. Learn to say "yes" when planning a wedding :D

Uplay needs to die by the time Division is released.

here, here.

I created a raffle with modbot and when I got the code I realized I want to change the rules... can I nuke the keys and redo the raffle, or do I need to wait for the 3-hour time to pass?
Thy shall nuke it hard.
you can nuke it.

Welp, that apparenlty didn't work. Modbot autoreposted the original raffle (which I thought was nuked/cancelled) and ended up sending the same keys to two different sets of winners!

I'm sorry about this guys, half of the winners will get shafted :(

dex3108

I had issues with Watch Dogs, AC4 and ACU for the entire duration of my playtime in those games even weeks after launch. ACU was the worst.

Yeah ACU app had biggest issues. But again only issue (missions unlocked in app were not available in game) i had with ACU app resolved itself few days after launch when initial server load went down. AC Initiates is another story, that thing never worked for me after they shut it down at the beginning of last year.

I guess i can expect keys for LEGO games on Monday at best?

_hekk05

Banned
I think I remember seeing a Neptunia PC screenshot with PS button interface. Either it was modded or there is official support for DS, I'm not sure.

My googlefu is failing me

I would take PS buttons over supersampled 60fps nepnep

its a hard choice, but I just can't into those buttons

Momentary

Banned
Wow, where did this come from?

I'll repost this here:

The new Unreal Engine 4 game based on The Little Mermaid, The Lost Pisces, will start its Kickstarter on February 20th and also put up a Greenlight page. The game has been in development for about 3 years and is looking pretty damn good if you ask me. Go to the official website to get a preview of stretch goals for the use of Kinect for Windows, Oculus VR, and gifts for your donations.

http://www.thelostpisces.com/

I see this more than meeting it's stretch goals.

Chariot

Argh, Neptunia is driving me mad! I need to unlock a dungeon to unlock a dungeon to unlock a dungeon to unlock the dungeon I need to farm money, but now I also need to add enemies to the dungeon for which I need to play through NG++ after I unlocked the dungeon to unlock the dungeon to unlock the dungeon to unlock the dungeon I need to farm money. JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN PLANS, YOU DAMN GAME >:O

I'll repost this here:

The new Unreal Engine 4 game based on The Little Mermaid, The Lost Pisces, will start its Kickstarter on February 20th and also put up a Greenlight page. The game has been in development for about 3 years and is looking pretty damn good if you ask me. Go to the official website to get a preview of stretch goals for the use of Kinect for Windows, Oculus VR, and gifts for your donations.

Thanks. This is definitely on my radar now.

Pupo

YES! The only fighting game I'm actually good at. Just bring it to any platform I can play it.
So, what do you think? SP + 2 AI characters you can switch to or MP?
both?

I want 3 vs 3 MP, AI can be a choise I guess, or only in the campaign =d
No other plataform yet ;__;
Btw sup guys.

_hekk05

Banned
I'll repost this here:

I see the word kinect and I don't know man...

This basically means shit in countries where the kinect can't pick up more "unique" accents. Must we calibrate the kinect to recognise our facial expressions? Can kinect even function properly at a close distance, like on a desktop monitor?

If the kinect is fundamental to in-game experience, will players who don't have or can't feasibly make use of the kinect have an objectively worse experience? And if not, then what is the kinect functionality even doing?

The game is trying to go in a unique direction, and I respect that, but there are quite a lot of questions they need to answer before I even pick it up, let alone contribute to a kickstarter.

bigzgod

Damn, missed that Wasteland 2 deal, had never heard of that site before.

Wow, am I seeing this right?! Full version of RE Revelations 2 is 18.60 euros on nuuvem?!

Fake edit: god fucking damnit, it's region-locked.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2639-resident-evil-revelations-2-full-bundle

It's only an activation lock.

This item is only purchasable in United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Republic of, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom