• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2015-02-14_18-36-31.jpg

Mr. Doop

I don't think its going to be game progression, but the character is going to seem dead if you don't have a kinect, especially if they don't have at least rudimentary emotions tied to events.

Just got this
tawbrd.png

how.. suspicious

ooeuug.png

That cat looks extremely untrustworthy.

Turfster

Valentine's Day Co-op Sale is now live.
Listed here, since it's apparently not worth linking to on their store?
  • Castle Crashers 75%
  • Saints Row 2-Third-IV 75%
  • Dungeon Defenders 80%
  • Dungeon Defenders II 20%
  • Gang Beasts 33%
  • Garry's Mod 75%
  • Lethal League 50%
  • Gauntlet 50%
  • Serious Sam Franchise 80%
  • Project Zomboid 35%
  • Magicka 75%
  • Portal 2 75%
  • Guns of Icarus Online 75%
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail 20%
  • Borderlands GOTY 75%
  • Borderlands 2 75%
  • Borderlands The Pre-Sequel 50%
  • Towerfall Ascension 25%
  • Orcs Must Die 2 75%
  • Chariot 33%
  • Jackbox Party Pack 25%
  • Sanctum 85%
  • Sanctum 2 80%
  • Broforce 25%
  • Starwhal 33%
  • Terraria 70%
  • Don't Starve Together 25%

Milamber

Made a 20 min video for Total War: Attila where I die on the first tutorial mission.

Yes, Im that noob.

You're Hun's. You got horses. You charge the enemies from far away with horse mounted bow archers. You're practically invincible to everything except a mountain or a wall. How on earth did you die? Got off your horses and started running towards the enemy with arms wide open? No, not even that. Huns don't bathe at all. They'd rather have the clothes just disintegrate off their bodies because they worship a god who hates baths or something, so even the enemy would be defeated by their smell. You might be a Hun yourself and not know it. Since Genghis Khan basically raped a lot of women. there is like a 1 in a 1,000 chance you are related. You have shamed your Hun ancestors.

MUnited83

For you.
They could at least put some 2/3/4 pack options on the games featured(on the ones that don't have one already). But of course, that would make too much sense.

ExoSoul

Banned
I'd be more tempted to jump at other stuff if they were steeper, I'll just grab Sanctum and I'll judge Sanctum 2 based on that
it's a full proof plan xD

Turfster

GMG is doing their own coop sale.
  • EVE Online Premium Starter 50% off
  • EVE Online Core Starter 75% off
  • EVE Online Skirmisher 75% off
  • Dieselstormers 2 Pack 40% off
  • Dieselstormers 4 pack 50% off
  • Tabletop Simulator 4 pack 33% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 2 pack 50% off
  • Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse 4 pack 75% off
  • Krater 2 pack 75% off
Don't know if KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND works with these

GMG is doing their own coop sale.
  • EVE Online Premium Starter 50% off
  • EVE Online Core Starter 75% off
  • EVE Online Skirmisher 75% off
  • Dieselstormers 2 Pack 40% off
  • Dieselstormers 4 pack 50% off
  • Tabletop Simulator 4 pack 33% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 2 pack 50% off
  • Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse 4 pack 75% off
  • Krater 2 pack 75% off
Don't know if KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND works with these
The code works with Tabletop Simulator.

Does anyone want to go in on a four pack? It comes to £16.08 so it'll work out to £4.02 each. I can take money via PayPal Gift so, if you're interested, post here or PM me.

Ragequit when a date is clearly going wrong and try again. Just like in real life.

Exactly.

Unless there's an option to switch back that I missed, unlocking Alpha mode in Huniepop locks you into the hard difficulty and each date gets more difficult than the last.

I probably should've waited until I 100% completed my current game, because as of right now I'm kinda screwed.

Well shit.

Exactly.

Unless there's an option to switch back that I missed, unlocking Alpha mode in Huniepop locks you into the hard difficulty and each date gets more difficult than the last.

I probably should've waited until I 100% completed my current game, because as of right now I'm kinda screwed.

Well shit.

I got through five alpha dates thus far. Once I'm done with ten, it's off to a new game, and I'll be scumming so much the guards from Oblivion will show up and tell me to stop right there.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I solved this. Basically you need to put the game on 32bit mode, otherwise when
the monster steals your stuff
the game glitches and you can't do anything.

I will keep that in mind! I've heard some mixed reports about the game's stability since they started prioritizing the 32 bit build. Apparently they even reduced texture quality for the 64 bit version due to weird performance issues.

So I bought that Lego bundle last night and It says the keys have no been generated, Woke up today and it still hasn't been generated. Am I just screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom